[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw see a muslim girl wearing a towel on her head

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>tfw see a muslim girl wearing a towel on her head
>>
>>34218312
ah it's not a towel, it's called a Hijab
>>
>stare at muslim girl in mall
>she keeps looking over at me and turning away fast
>this continues for 20 or so minutes
>long done with my shitty food court meal, just staring at mussy girl eat gook food with her family
>think about approaching her father and asking to buy her for two goats and a healthy male camel
>they get up to leave
>see her look over she shoulder twice at me while they walked into sears
so mussy girls want the BWC?
>>
>>34218389
you just stared at her like a fucking creep dude
she got disusted and intimidated
>>
>>34218389
That's great dude. I just act purposely annoyed towards them and give them dirty looks.

But doing that might be more fun.
>>
File: 1483696427238.jpg (54KB, 612x612px)
1483696427238.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>>34218312
>when they say they wear it because of modesty and not because their religion says they should be treated like property and opressed
>>
>>34218389
all mussy girls want the BWC, mate. but her brother Ahmed has probably already taken her virginity with his tiny paki cock
>>
>See muzzie outside irl
>run the opposite direction because I don't want to die
Anyone else have a close call?
>>
>>34218389
>>34219515
you probably looked like a serial predator creep
>>
Lol no wonder you guys want to kys here.

Depressed, ugly, skinny or fat, and can't even talk to girls.
>>
The only friend I've made at college is a muslim girl. I'm pretty sure the only reason I don't see her sexually is because of her hood so maybe they have at least one thing right
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.