[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with your sister walking around barefoot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: feet.jpg (358KB, 1394x1536px) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
358KB, 1394x1536px
How do you deal with your sister walking around barefoot?
>>
File: tumblr_mineleA8Yk1qjdg9po3_250.gif (665KB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mineleA8Yk1qjdg9po3_250.gif
665KB, 245x400px
>>34217880
How exactly does one get uneasy about this? Who cares.
>>
>>34217880

I leave my legos on the carpet
>>
>>34217903
If you're a footfag
>>
you know something

i can openly see that people want to spam foot fetish threads on this board, and they use generally the same tactics as the trap/"boipucci" posters. i do not have any interest in any of these things.

but for some reason the foot threads are so entirely harmless they just don't bother me.

like i saw this thread and i was like "not interested in this really" but i thought about it conceptually for a second and realized that if this was something like "How do you deal with your sister walking around with her feminine penis on display?" i'd immediately get a little salty, like, "why is someone trying to force this trap shit on /r9k/"

no idea what any of this means
just thought i'd write it down
>>
File: bubble-gum-shoes.jpg (115KB, 558x279px) Image search: [Google]
bubble-gum-shoes.jpg
115KB, 558x279px
>>34217880
>take up washing the floor
>cum into bucket
>sister is now walking on your cum

Now of course is the problem of your family, pets, and guests walking on it too.
>>
>he hasn't already told his sis about his foot love
she's fine with it. I get to rub her feet and call it a massage. Lets me smell them when she gets home from school. Couple times ever let me lick them, though she lets me suck on them pretty often since she likes the feeling of it.
>>
>>34217977
"i want my sister to walk barefoot on my cum-mopped floor but i do not want my family to do so"
>>
>>34217958
I found this interesting
>>
>>34217999
If real, go into detail
>>
>>34217958
I observe this too. The nature of the content doesn't annoy me. Rather, the way people announce how they want to talk about it.
>>
>>34217880
My sister has unattractive feet so I don't look at them. She always wears open toed shoes but she really shouldn't, I have to avert my eyes.

>>34217958
It means you have patrician taste anon.
>>
>>34218176
she has pretty decent feet. pretty high arch which is cute looking, but from what I've heard it makes walking a pain for her. she has that Egyptian style toes, you know with the second toe actually being longer than her big toe. I poke fun at it a lot, I think she's slowly becoming self conscious about it.

My current favorite thing to do is wait for her to get back from track. She's always tiered and usually just flops down on the couch right away. At this point she knows the routine. She comes home, flops down, I'm already taking off her shoes before she can turn on the tv. Give her shoes a brief sniff or two, then I move to her feet. Her socks are always moist with sweat, peeling them off is so satisfying. I'd love to lick all over them but she dislike it getting so wet. Give her sole a good press into my face and in hail. Then I work on the toes, I suck each one for at least a minute each. When I get to her weird second toes I always tease her and suck on them extra long. I use to not really care for them but since I keep giving them more attention than the others, I've grown to love them.
After this I pretend to casually go back to my room. Really I go to the bathroom next to my room and masturbate furiously. I have no idea if she knows that's what I do every time afterwards. I hope she never finds out.
>>
File: 14568898785.gif (2MB, 221x175px) Image search: [Google]
14568898785.gif
2MB, 221x175px
>>34218016
"Why is the floor so sticky, Champ?"
"I must have used too much when mopping the floor, Uncle Todd."
"Its okay. I'll just take my crocks off."
>>
>>34218194
i'm inclined to say my real complaint with the incessant trap-posting is that it shows up in completely unrelated threads and as soon as anybody says one of the trap trigger words everybody loses their shit. i've seen excellent threads (by /r9k/ standards) go off the deep end because someone showed up and talked about their lust for girly penis

i think footfag stuff is more self-contained, or at least i can tune it out a lot easier
>>
>>34217880
I just act normal and pretend i don't want her toes in my mouth
>>
>tfw you rub your mom's feet and furiously beat off in the bathroom right after
>>
>>34218317
That's Greek toes not Egyptian btw

Got any pics?
>>
File: 1789645631.gif (2MB, 336x248px) Image search: [Google]
1789645631.gif
2MB, 336x248px
>>34218487
>tfw you rub your moms feet and jerk off in the lotion beforehand
>>
>>34217880
im 32 and i live alone
my sister's gross anyway
pretty, but gross
>>
>>34217921
mean and rotten and you're the worst
not cool
>>
>>34218756
>using lotion

you miss out on the smell, faggot
>>
>>34217880
I hate barefoot, I only like then when they're in Pantyhose or knee socks

Pic related, my sweet sweet Rumi-Chan
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.