[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many top athletes black?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: jam.jpg (450KB, 1274x903px) Image search: [Google]
jam.jpg
450KB, 1274x903px
Why are so many top athletes black?
>>
because they are the superior race
>>
Because they tend to have bodies more suited for that kind of exercise

It's not just blacks, it's a very small ethnic group of blacks
>>
We were breed since the slavery days pretty much a eugenics program where only the strong lifters survived.
>>
>>34217416
>where only the strong lifters survived.

Well that's weird because the vast majority of world class weight lifters are white

Were slave owners breeding them for how fast they could run? if not then that theory doesn't really make much sense
>>
>>34217354
What chimpanzees lack in intelligence, they make up with strength/speed.
>>
There are many top athletes of every race. Some races are better than others at certain events for sure. There aren't many blacks who are swimmers, powerlifters, or gymnasts because those sports are primarily white and asian.
>>
Where did this pic come from, OP?
>>
>>34217471
Too complicated for them, running is just running bro xd

also
>blacks
>swimming
>>
File: smuggymcsmug.png (7KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
smuggymcsmug.png
7KB, 278x181px
>>34217513
>I'm assuming you're saying that because they grew up in Plains-Ville, where water has the worth of diamonds by weigth.
>>
Who is the artist and where can I get more? It's not John persons
>>
pls say who's the artist or where you got it

It is definitely not john persons
>>
>>34217354
Why are so many top athletes White?
>>
You guys are all so stupid.
White people usually focus on an education and blacks are fucking retarded so they focus on sports but only a small percentage succeed if they don't they just become gangbangers.
>>
>>34217354
Are they? I mean it looks like the Blacks are only on top in Athletics, and even then mostly only at running.
>>
>>34217354
you forgot roger federer
>>
One of the few ways to succeed when you are born in the ghetto or a shithole african country is to be an athlete.
>>
>>34217513
>there is absolutely no water in the Carribean or the coast of Africa

>>34217416
>The whole of Africa was created by selective breeding, thats why African tribesman could run for miles before athletics was invented
>>
>>34217354
they're basically equally represented when you include all the black countries. The real question is why are so few athletes asian?
>>
>>34217354
Dont be a moron.
Every race has a bevy of
beasts.
>>
>>34219900
>evolution isn't selective breeding
>large, open plains don't favour animals that can run quicker

That must be why european wildcats are faster than gepards :^)
>>
>>34219900
>that projection

wew
>>
>>34217416
>i have no idea how artificial selection works
Well you are dumb ill give you that
>>
>>34220029
But anon implied that the artificial selection was the reason that "black athletes dominate" (pro tip: they don't). While all artificial selection leads to evolution, not all evolution is artificial selection (obviously). Which was the point that >>34219900 was making.
>>
>>34217354
The poor are the only ones that really consider a career in sports and most poor are blacks
>>
They reach their physical maturity faster than whites so resources are invested in the ones that show promise at 15, rather than gambling on a white boy who you'd have to wait until he's 18 to see if he'd be worth investing sporting resources in
>>
>>34220688
Utter shit.
>>
>>34217452
>Well that's weird because the vast majority of world class weight lifters are white

Because they're the only ones that do it. It takes proper diet and weight lifting to do that shit, anyone can do it.
>>
>>34217354
This is a myth, they are not.
>>
>>34217416

You realise this isn't actually true right?

If you're trying to bait then that's cool, don't mind me but you should know that myth is total bullshit. Every single slave brought over had value and the idea that slave owners had the time or the patience to purposely breed super negros is fucking retarded if you think about it for more than 10 seconds.

It takes a human 18 years or more to reach sexual maturity, this wouldn't be like breeding pigs or chickens. It'd take you fucking centuries since to selectively breed something you need to go through dozens of generations before seeing results.
>>
>>34217354
Don't fall for this meme, it's not true at all.
>>
>>34217354
Only the slaves with the best genes for physical labour were kept in the pack
>>
This is only true in sports where running speed is important. Blacks are faster runners than other groups. If you look at boxers/fighters, hockey players, swimmers, weightlifters, the big men in football, etc. then whites are well represented.
>>
>>34221076
Yes, because picking cotton was so labour intensive. Only the strongest blacks could manage it.
>>
File: 1462725091901.png (364KB, 772x638px) Image search: [Google]
1462725091901.png
364KB, 772x638px
>>34220930

>Anyone can do it

You obviously know absolute shit about weightlifting/powerlifting
>>
>>34221142
>Yes, because picking cotton was so labour in
Yes, because picking cotton was the only labour at a fucking plantation
>>
File: 1347417620654.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1347417620654.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>34217354
Slightly serious post, race-baiting aside:
There's little to no economic or cultural incentive for non-blacks to succeed in American athletics as opposed to other fields, because they have many more other avenues to success available to them, of which professional athletics is just one of many. Non-white children, teenagers, and young adults are consistently told by their peers and teachers (black, white, etc.) that these avenues to success are just not available to them. If you're a black teenager, the majority of famous black people you see are entertainers or athletes. If you're a poor black teenager, you just don't get the opportunities to become "well-paid upper-middle class accountant at respectable firm #153," but athleticism is something that's available for anyone regardless of economic position.
>>
>>34221206

No, it wasn't. But the weaker slaves would be given the easier work. The youngest and strongest slaves would do the hard labour and the older slaves and women would be doing less tasking shit in the fields.

Slavery was fucked up yeah, but it was not a 24/7 greivous workout that could only be completed by super niggas like a lot of people seem to think. You had the strong guys and then the weaker guys doing work.

This idea that slavery ironically made the black man stronger is some Black Panther propaganda myth.

I swear most people just know it from the Chris Rock skit though, great source.
>>
File: sports.png (14KB, 706x109px) Image search: [Google]
sports.png
14KB, 706x109px
>>34217354
Sports were a mistake, they have not done any good to society. They bring consumerism, drugs, pedophilia and miscegenation.
>>
>>34221568
Major spoiler: every industry and field houses a sprawling, interconnected network of corruption and child abuse
>>
>>34217354
Wow this picture is hot as fuck.
>>
>>34217416

Except Usain Bolt is jamaican and had nothing to do with american slaves.

I'm not even white or a /pol/ retard and I can still safely say you're an idiot.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.