[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Hardest red pill on women for you to swallow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1769.png (433KB, 537x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1769.png
433KB, 537x500px
For me it's that women view relationships.

I want a girl and once I have her we are the end game and live life as companions. Never looking back.

What a woman wants is a BF to show off and represent her, if she finds another man higher on the social ladder, she is happy to climb.

It's all about the climb to them. They don't view a relationship as an end game.

They love the love game of guys trying to 1up each other for her. I want to form a relationship and say goodbye to the love game. Never look back it and be happy I have my girl.

But they view you as just a chess piece for the love game that is still ongoing in their mind.

If you ever get a gf, you can never let your guard down since their will always be people trying to steal her from you.
>>
>>34217036
No they all don't. You should date a girl who isn't a slut. Also stop browsing pol and R9K so much or your brain will start becoming retarded.
>>
File: 1484680183273.jpg (30KB, 634x395px) Image search: [Google]
1484680183273.jpg
30KB, 634x395px
>>34217036
dunno about you but i swallowed the bogpill
>>
>>34217036
Here's a hard one to swallow:

Women are just like you and noone chooses to be evil
>>
>>34217187
this is the end game of all redpills, I advise you skip this post for your own good
>>
File: IMG_0153.png (314KB, 469x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.png
314KB, 469x474px
>>34217074
>stop growing /pol/ and /r9k/ so much or you'll become retarded

That's exactly why he thinks the way he does.

What the fuck is your point OP?
>>
>>34217036

I agree with you, anon. You are nothing more than a tool to increase a woman's happiness. If she thinks she can be happier she won't hesitate to jump.
>>
>>34217236
My point is echochambers aren't credible. I'm not even gonna try to convince you you're too lost
>>
>>34217074
>>34217236
t. delusional idiots

If a girl has a chance of getting a boyfriend with a higher status, more money, better car, better looking, it wont take her long to cheat on you if he activly tries to get her to.
Its the way woman are and thats the end of the story. The sooner you accept this the better.
You may find yourself a disgusting landwhale or some mutant and think "she would never cheat on me", but that is only because the possiblity of someone else showing interest in her is basically 0. However if chad came along and started giving your ugly girl attention, she would be on his dick in a jiffy.
>>
>>34217036
Hardest red pill for me was that even the most left-wing radical feminist woman will never ever date a man who treats her as an equal. Every woman will only date a man who sticks to traditional gender roles.
It doesn't matter how tall or handsome or rich or funny you are, women will only date you if you ask her out first, if you take all of the initiative, if you are much more assertive than her, etc.
I went to a liberal school and most of the women I knew were leftists, so that took me a really long time to swallow because I kept thinking "well sure those conservative girls are like that, but it's [current year] I'll bet the liberal girls will treat men like equals! And if she's not showing any interest in me then that obviously just means she's not interested, it couldn't possibly be that she just expects me to take all of the initiative because that would be sexist"
>>
>>34217036
this is why the catholic church had a ban on divorces, once you and your qt marry is raw fucking and breeding till you die, no divorce.
>>
File: The Bogdanovs.png (23KB, 789x501px) Image search: [Google]
The Bogdanovs.png
23KB, 789x501px
>>34217187
It is the sweetest pill
>>
>>34217036
This is true. I date wealthy milfs after I seduce them into divorce
>>
>>34217036
If you want to keep your girl keep improving for her or be at a steady point in your life before you date. You don't want her to become fatter, uglier and more stupid either nor exactly the same which would be boring.

Would you pick a piece of shit over a diamond? Don't think so. The materialistic things shouldn't matter as much, but you can't expect to be a piece of shit and still loved unconditionally. That's not how any of this works.
>>
You can't expect a girl to love you if you're a jobless neet. It's totally reasonable for a woman to want a man with a job and his own place.
>>
>>34217036
This is essentially it.

Women have a fundamental deficit in empathy.
>>
>>34217215
Only accurate post in this entire shitty thread.
>>
>>34217215
>>34217984
t. holes

The manipulation never ends.
>>
>>34217036
This isn't fucking true at all. Women are not a monolith. There are tons of women out there just looking to move up a social latter just like there are tons of dude out there just looking to fuck. However, just like there are men like you looking for serious committed relationships, so are other women.

>>34217215
Exactly
It's easier to just believe in a crazy female straw man than it is practice self reflection.
>>
>>34218106
>woman/white-knight suggesting that men self-reflect less than women

Jej
>>
>>34218144
I in no way even suggested that. What's with people here and trying to call you out of things no one with adult level reading comprehension would conclude from what you type?

Most people don't self reflect, man or woman.
>>
>>34217036
>I want a girl and once I have her we are the end game and live life as companions. Never looking back.

So you fell for the hollywood "live happily ever after" meme and thought that once you found a gf that you'd get to stop having to put any effort into life?

>What a woman wants is a BF to show off and represent her, if she finds another man higher on the social ladder, she is happy to climb.

Are there any memes that you haven't fallen for?

>If you ever get a gf, you can never let your guard down since their will always be people trying to steal her from you.

A woman will leave you if you're a weak timid unstable needy beta. Jealousy and paranoia are signs of extreme neediness.

Work to resolve your emotional issues and embrace your masculinity, you can live as a man who is capable of giving a woman the leadership and stability she needs then you don't have to worry about her being on the lookout for someone else. And if she does, then other than you being sad for a while it ultimately shouldn't matter a whole lot, you can get another one. Because unlike women, a man's value rises with age as his confidence and income increases.
>>
>>34218243
*pppprrrrrrrrruuuuuurrrrrrppl*
>>
I think its smart of them to take advantage of men in a world that would never respect them either way. If a man only sees a woman as a good lay, why not take advantage of that to better her quality of life?
Hard work doesn't get women places if they aren't already wealthy, or a beautiful face attached to their brand. Even if a woman is interested more in gaining revenue and working than pursuing a relationship, she will probably enter one because it makes people treat women entirely different when they aren't single.
>>
File: 1475983055345s.jpg (3KB, 125x101px) Image search: [Google]
1475983055345s.jpg
3KB, 125x101px
>>34217215
>Socratic bullshit
People can choose to be evil for their own INDIVIDUAL good. Plato explained why Socrates was such a retard on that point.
>>
>>34217074
too late

I am on redpill overdose and my life is a ticking bomb now
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.