[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls reply

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I dont have a single friend.... Im failing classes... My family is just a bunch of mentally ill retards who dont give a shit about anyone else but themselves, and Im turning into them...

I dont give a shit about women honestly I could live my life just doing math and sitting in my room but I can't have that luxury either....... Because the house is too small for the whole family and I can never get any privacy....i bought ear plugs and they sometimes help me ignore the sounds but their mere presence makes me want to rage...im going insane...this isnt normal

Someone pls reply and aknowledge my existance....i know it wont get better but a mere illusion would suffice...anything to help me survive until I move out of this hellhole
>>
What the fuck....pic unrelated
>>
>>34216907
lack of second palm ruined that meem
>>
What do you want to talk about?

Hope stuff works out and you can get your own place.
>>
>>34216907
I love you op. Oreganio
>>
hi post number >>34216907
how are you :)
>>
File: 1484535524594.jpg (87KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484535524594.jpg
87KB, 600x500px
Hello OP! I hope you resolve your problem with your family and fix your school or uni grades. You don't need to let other people bring you down!
>>
>>34216947
Idk I wanna talk about my current situation with someone, maybe just crystallizing my thoughts into coherent sentences would help me see things from a better perspective, but I dont wanna talk about myself because thats what the attentionwhores do all the time...and i dont know ive had friends in the high school leave and stop talking to me because i didnt talk and when i did i only talked about my problems...nobody wants that, i know, i fucking hate listening to strangers who rant about their shitty lives...but then i thought those people are my friends, that they cared....

But nobody does
>>
>>34216960
>>34216998
>>34217007
Thanks guys... It feels so nice to have people support you... (even though its internet tier but lets not ruin it)

I just feel like Im not here at all... Like this is all just a big dream...then i remember ive been her for two decades and nothings gonna change, im not gonna wake up to a different world, im not gonna become someone else...

And in this world? Im shit. I cant talk to people properly. I can't figure out whats important and what isunimportant. A single argument with someone makes me feel like they hate me and never wanna see me again. Im perpetuating the wicked circle of shit in the family by being this butthurt about every single thing...but fuck...i cant just turn off my emotions

Wish i could tho
>>
>>34217195
You'll get to move out one day, stick in there until then! Best of luck to you. :))
>>
So you said you do math? Is that what you like? What do you like to do?
I dunno maybe we can chat a bit about other stuff if you like
>>
>>34217333
I couldnt take the pressure and obligations of non-anonymous chat...but here is fine.

About math...
I love math. In fact, ever since I was a kid all my life was around math and logic. I remember my thoughts from when I was around 5 y.o. - I thought a lot about science and how it made me feel that everything in the universe was connected.

Im currently studying CS and I love it. Math is really hard now and Im one semester behind because of my drinking habit, but as long as Im putting in the work Ill get the results, hopefully.

Math is honestly the only thing that makes me happy.
>>
>>34217633
That's really cool man, it helps a lot if you have something to be passionate about
I really hope you can work something out and get a place away from your family and focus on math
>>
>>34217742
Yeah that sounds pretty good.

Fuck its gonna be a nice life. Away from everything, no father, no sister, nor anyone else, just me living comfortably doing programming for work and math for fun.
I cant wait to get there tho.

Thank you anon, Im a little calmer now. How is your life, what is keeping you going these days?
>>
>>34217891
>How is your life, what is keeping you going these days?
Well, lately I have some problems with myself, but it is still manageable.
I spend most of the time reading, sometimes Wikipedia pages, or papers on Google Scholar or books from the library or that I found online.

Occasionally I take walks. I have a few friends, a few new from the study I do, and one leftover. I also lost some but that is pretty much myself to blame.

Study is going ok but as I said lately I'm having trouble but I have some people helping me. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia, that's why.

I'm going to sleep in a few minutes but until than I check this thread.
>>
>>34218027
Well im gonna go sleep too. Have an exan tomorrow morning.

It was nice talking to you anon. Goodnight.
>>
>>34216907
Anon you're in good company, many people just like you are here, people who have experienced the worst life has to offer
>>
>>34218078
>Have an exan tomorrow morning.
Good luck with the exam
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.