[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, lets have a weight loss/self improvement thread. Ive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: beforeafter.jpg (221KB, 1053x806px) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.jpg
221KB, 1053x806px
Hey guys, lets have a weight loss/self improvement thread. Ive spent the last year trying to lose weight and Ive made quite a bit of progress. The top photos are the before and the bottom ones are the after. I know it doesnt look like much but Ive actually lost about 40 lbs.

But I still have a dumpy looking posture, from sitting on the computer all day hunched back reading /r9k/. I want to know if anyone here has had any luck with fixing their posture, and if so how did they do it/whats the best way.

Also lets talk about our weight loss or self improvement routines. We can do it guys.
>>
>>34216830
looking good. hope you get to the appearance you are looking for!
>>
File: KIMG0059.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0059.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>34216830
Start stretching, also do some yoga. Yoga has helped me quite a bit with my posture it doesn't take much just 10-15 mins a day for stretching and you'll feel better. I believe in you bruh

6' 185lbs
Been lifting since September doing a lean bulk at +300 cals. Family and co-workers have told me I'm getting bigger but I still feel like a skelly Twink;_;
>>
>>34217045

Damn, thanks man. Im surprised though, Yoga? You look like you have good posture though, so maybe I'll have to give Yoga a shot. Looking good man, great job.

>>34216899
Thanks friend. Hopefully!
>>
Gone from 228lbs to 202 or so. But also been doing bodyweight strength exercises, definitely gained muscle too, so lost over 26lbs of fat.
Aiming to lose more of course.
>>
>>34216830
Looking good. The top pics are eerily similar to my body, though I'm a bit fatter. I drank a lot last year and binged junk food and snacks to help with my shitty mood. Felt great there and then, but really just destructive in the long run.

I've quit drinking, though I'll still drink during social occasions (which are rare). Also dropped the junk and switched to the healthier types of food that I enjoy, and I watch the portions now. Finally I bought an exercise bike. I actually feel motivated to improve now, for the first time in ages.
>>
235 down to 208
Feelsgudman
>>
File: IMG_2521.jpg (167KB, 593x1251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2521.jpg
167KB, 593x1251px
This me, bulk up. Then u can still be sad but atleast you aren't an inconvenience to look at anymore :/
>>
File: 1471982357103.jpg (64KB, 532x767px) Image search: [Google]
1471982357103.jpg
64KB, 532x767px
I want /fit/ to leave

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>34220146
We're here to help you. The Chad Life is in your reach, u just need to go out and get it brah.
>>
i gained 30 pounds in 2014, i ate cookies after every dinner 150 lb. i got a new wheelchair because of my right arm was/is weak i pushed headed right. i got a personal trainer and stopped eating so much. i lost the 30lb. i'm now around 122.

my weight use to be 130 with muscle. i got into a car accident. i plan on gaining the muscle back just i can't really work on my leg muscles so much.
>>
Started my first 5 week cycle yesterday. It's been a personal goal of mine to get fit and escape being skinnyfat. I'm 6'2, 165 lbs. My first goal weight is 185. I have a cute face, just need to lose the baby fat.
>>
>>34216830
Post boypucci
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.