[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the matter with someone who avoids any eye contact?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0171.jpg (46KB, 872x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.jpg
46KB, 872x617px
What is the matter with someone who avoids any eye contact?
>>
Insecurity i would guess
>>
>>34216434
Autism/aspergers. I don't know if I have either, but I usually have a hard time with eye contact unless I consciously force myself to.
>>
>>34216434
either autism/aspergers or shyness/insecurity
>>
A lot of people avoid eye contact it seems.
I used to be like that too until I trained myself to keep eye contact with people. But now that I can do it, no one else will. It's really weird, and I thought I was the autistic one kek
>>
Types of looks men give me:
>cold hard stare
>stop wasting my time

Types of looks women give me:
>eww go away
>do i really have to talk to this guy

Fuck you and your eyes, I prefer the fucking dog shitstained floor.
>>
I avoid eye contact because I don't want to be rude and intimidate people.
>>
File: 1483139099376.png (44KB, 334x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483139099376.png
44KB, 334x225px
>>34216771
>I don't want to...intimidate people.
>>
>>34216993
>fucking
>reaction
>pictures
>and
>a
>quote
>no
>actual
>content
>just
>fuck
>off
>you
>fucking
>queer
>>
>>34217066
Would my post have been better if I wrote "kek" or "hahaha" etc after the quote? And besides, reaction pics are a staple of 4chan, so get over it. And your post isn't any better, anon.
>>
>>34216520
Maybe it's because you think staring through someone is the same as eye contact kek
>>
>>34216691
I think I have a bad habit of just staring right through people, used to look at the floor like you but I practically ignore everyone now instead.
>>
>>34216434
'Spergs. I have AS and I eventually started avoiding eye contact entirely some years ago after being told one too many times I'm staring without realizing. Sorry I don't have some voice in my brain that tells me how many seconds I'm allowed to look at someone. What's the point of body language anyway? It's a bunch of fucking stupid made up bullshit rules. Yet not understanding it has ruined my life. Forget the motions, tones, and all that crap, just listen to the meaning of my words. But no one ever gets that.
>>
>>34216434
i find eye contact to be really weird so i avoid it
>>
>>34216434
I think the off putting part for many autists and other spergs (including me) is how "direct" it feels. A lot of people talk about how they can tell things about a person character from their eyes etc, which I guess comes from that feeling of looking into a person through their eyes. Basically the opposite effect to chatting with people over the web. If you're anxious eye contact will feel stressful as it remives any extra layers of indirectness between you and the other person
>>
>>34217143
I don't stare through people. I look them in the eye for a few seconds, look away, look at them again, etc. But I notice that a lot of people just look away most of the time.
>>
>>34217108
Don't post anything at all. Just stop.
>>
>>34217108
And no, reaction pics aren't a 'staple' of 4chan. But they might as well be now, because faggots like you keep pushing this stupid shit. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1484084412357.jpg (96KB, 540x514px) Image search: [Google]
1484084412357.jpg
96KB, 540x514px
>>34217901
>>34217914
>aren't a 'staple' of 4chan
>>
>>34216434
I never looked someone in the eyes in my entire life, only when I got internet did I found out people look each other in the eyes all the time...
>>
>>34218075
I meant exactly what I type, bitch. Read my post fully before replying.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.