[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have female acquaintances and several of them have told me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: baby-after-being-born.jpg (32KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
baby-after-being-born.jpg
32KB, 450x300px
I have female acquaintances and several of them have told me they want to have babies so they can go on maternity leave but don't want to deal with childcare and not being able to party after the fact.

Are women even human? I know plenty stereotypical douchebag guys and even they would never do anything this irresponsible (don't have any black friends though).

Child rearing is LITERALLY a woman's only use and they're so addicted to chugging cock they consider their own offspring as objects to be used and discarded once they become an inconvenience.

My mother is an old school stay at home, family before anything woman... or so I think. Does AWALT really hold true?

Are women inherently sociopaths? Was your mother like this?
>>
Moreover, do these cunts not realize that raising a child, even one that is neglected or mistreated, would be like having another job? How can an adult human be so shortsighted?
>>
I don't believe this at all. If they said that, it was probably a joke.
>>
>>34215937
>I don't believe this at all. If they said that, it was probably a joke.
yes of course, "not all women are like that"

classic
>>
Nice blatant bullshitting, OP.
Anyways, I don't blame women if they don't want children, though. Children are evil whiny financial parasites.
>>
>>34215950
I know more women who don't even want kids than I do anyone who would say something like that.
This bait is so silly, I'm just worried that you might think women are like this or manage to trick others into believing it.
>>
>>34215937
>>34215963
>>34215991
Found the cumdumpsters, everyone
>>
>>34215937
No. This was said in serious conversation and it was no joke at all.
Women are not happy in the work place but not willing to give up their weekly cock feeding.
Their greatest desire is to be able to take a few months off every few years and then make the father(s) pay for daycare or have a mother/mother-in-law raise the kid so they can stay sucking.
>>
>>34215672
Tons of women go back to work just to earn enough money to pay someone else to look after their child. Parenting is hard work, and many "modern" women don't want to do hard work.
>>
This is a funny meme, but to any socially inept virgins who don't talk to girls PLEASE don't believe this.
>>
I've known a few mid 20s girls whos main reason for wanting kids was so they'd get time off work. Not sure of they wanted to completely abandon the child after having it but either way, being motivated primarily by time off work is a pretty fucked up psyche
>>
Some women are people, and people want different things.
Not every woman is interested in the same lifestyle. It goes both ways, some woman want nothing else to be wives and mothers, some women want successful careers. Some want to party until the AIDS takes them.
>>
>>34216174
Women are much closer to animals or robots than people. Any man who is experienced with women will tell you the same. They are all like this. They have no conscience and are born psychopaths. As the man said, AWALT
>>
>>34215672
>not being able to party after the fact.
this is not the same as chugging cock you autist maybe they just like drinking and dancing with friends
>>
>>34216397
>focuses on a minute detail and misses the point entirely
>calls someone else an autist

You're a dumb faggot.
>>
>>34216457
what is the point

when did these women mention chugging cock to you
>>
In America? Don't they get like.. 2 weeks?
>>
>>34216527

I am sincerely not trying to be insulting with this: you need to get off of 4chan, read some articles, and practice summarizing them. I don't know where you were educated but your reading comprehension and ability to extract information from text is glaringly undeveloped.
>>
>>34216554
Michael Moore would like you to believe that. However, most American companies offer 9-12+ weeks paid maternity leave (perhaps not at 100% of salary though) and then usually allow for some unpaid maternity leave.
>>
>>34215672

Of course dude they all think like that. The good ones just realize how ridiculous it is.
>>
>>34216675
>I have female acquaintances and several of them have told me they want to have babies so they can go on maternity leave but don't want to deal with childcare and not being able to party after the fact.
>Child rearing is LITERALLY a woman's only use and they're so addicted to chugging cock they consider their own offspring as objects to be used and discarded once they become an inconvenience.
where the fuck does chugging cock come into all of this you MRA spastic
>>
>>34216855
Are you so obsessed with fellatio that you completely missed these women wanting to have children solely for use as a get out of work card?

Clearly you are, as you state you cannot see the point right here
>>34216527

Are you autistic or just so enamored with the idea of sucking dick that you can't get past the phrase chugging cock?
>>
>>34217013
>wanting to have children solely for use as a get out of work card?
so basically it's nothing to do with sex, you just don't like women gaming the system (which everyone does)

people like you make misogynists look bad
>>
>>34217041

You're as dumb as a rock. It's not gaming the system that's disgusting, it's using your own infant merely as a tool to escape from work and having no desire to care or raise it once the leave has finished.

You actually quoted this part
>they consider their own offspring as objects to be used and discarded once they become an inconvenience
but you were too hung up on women having sex that you couldn't look past the mention of a blowjob.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.