[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buys 300$ console >plays 2-4 games Why do niggers do this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: OH_SHIT_NIGGER_ITS_OVER.jpg (38KB, 685x684px) Image search: [Google]
OH_SHIT_NIGGER_ITS_OVER.jpg
38KB, 685x684px
>buys 300$ console
>plays 2-4 games
Why do niggers do this
>>
Probably because modern consoles are released along with a few flagship AAA games that take up the entirety of it's advertising
>>
>>34215223
is that this kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk
>>
Um, excuse me, you maen

>buy$300 console
>Use it for netflix
>>
blacks are the ultimate GoodGoy. violent easily controlled consumers.
>>
They fell for the viral marketing on /v/ by Paid Sony shills
>>
>>34215223
>consoles are for stupid people
>niggers are stupid
/thread
>>
>>34215223

Because they have jobs that mean $300 is not a particularly large sum of money and they are socially & sexually active so gaming is only an occasional dalliance.

In short they have lives are are not soup vegetables.
>>
File: 1471283612789.jpg (201KB, 566x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1471283612789.jpg
201KB, 566x1006px
our resident nigger buys enough shitty playstation games to make up for the entire nigger population
>>
I use my ps4 for movies mostly, nice that the controller has a headphone jack so I cant disturb anyone. After playing PC for so many years, console games are washed down and pretty shit in comparison. I'll play the odd exclusive title here and there which is rare since most of them are awful.
>>
>>34215587
>They have jobs
Selling drugs, robbery, and collecting welfare isn't a job
>>
>>34215587
cheap bait bought from pajeet
>>
>>34215223
The only games blacks likes are generally sports, shoot em up, anime , and war.

What other good games is worth spending a lot of money over besides just getting NBA 2K--, Halo, GTA, or Devil May Cry?
>>
>>34215285
He looks like my son desu
>>
hey who made you escape /s4s/
>>
>>34215914
My memes have transcended such childish boards
>>
I have met people who basically use them as ornaments.
>>
File: 1480256455433.jpg (326KB, 679x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1480256455433.jpg
326KB, 679x1250px
>>34216280
you have to go back.
fight my champion?
>>
>parents buy me $300 console
>too depressed to enjoy playing video games
>only play two games all the way through
>feel guilty about wasting their gift
>cannot connect with anyone else who has been depressed now because they all play tons of video games
>>
>>34215223
>black man buys $300 console
Woo,dat be mighty expensive! Can't afford no damn $1000 worth of vidya games. I best be playin' some of da games I really like!
A jack of all trade is a master of none n' stuff.

>>whiteboi pleads with mummy for new $3000 gaming rig
>spends thousands more on buying interweb games that he doesn't even like but buys because he wants to keep up with his nerdy steam friends and impress gamergirls
>comes on 4chan to pick fun at the BBC who's probably crushin' his boy on Madden right now

Why do white ""men"" do this?
>>
>>34216483
>says whiteboi like it is a bad thing
NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R
>>
>>34215328
No, whites are the ultimate goodgoy.
>mercantilist
>protectionist
>nationalist
They're okay with settling for expensive, subpar consumer goods and protecting their countrymen^tm's produce from competition and fighting wars to secure muh lebersraum^tm and muh empire^tm.
Fine with starving in the streets if it means securing muh national interests^tm and jawbs from foreigners.
>>
>>34216573
>says nigger like its a bad thing
WHITE BOI
H
I
T
E
B
O
IM A KING
>>
>>34215713
Nicely generalised, anon ;-)
>>
>>34216483
Can someone translate nigger to English please
>>
>>34216724
It's like you meant to post about free trade but you were too retarded to do so
>>
Most Chads literally get a new console for Madden, NBA, and COD. That's it.
>>
>>34217006
What about that was retarded, you faggot?
Not any more retarded than some jooz conspiracy.
>>
>>34217078
That's all you need. All other games are shitty childish shit like pokemon
>>
>>34215223
Because they have things going on outside of video games. I'm of African descent and I have a ps4 with only 4 games.
>>
>>34216794
You are KING KONG
because you are just a brainless ape
Why did Harambe die when niggers like you are still alive?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.