[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I made it guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: comfy.jpg (15KB, 340x256px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
15KB, 340x256px
>be me
>enlist airforce with job that soundseasy
>transportation and vehicle maintenance
>bootcamp, tech school, ffw
>report in do job (change oil etc. Boss man likes that im on my shit, moves me to admin and oversee)
>now i just schedule and make sure maintenance is done
>work maybe 7 hours a day with hour lunch break
>gym on base (get my lift on)
>comfy barracks room (when im off work i take a class at the community college and play vidya)
>dont spend money and drive paid off toyota
>just peaked 25k in savings
>always eat at chow hall cuz max poorfag cuz always been poor

Top comfy, I can do 20 years of this
>>
File: 1471383154908.jpg (35KB, 448x604px) Image search: [Google]
1471383154908.jpg
35KB, 448x604px
>>34214794
>thanks for the good wishes guys
>>
File: pepesouls.png (361KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepesouls.png
361KB, 500x438px
Any body got any questions for me?
>>
>>34214794
congrats anon, sound like you're almost a normie now
>>
I barely have 5k saved. Kill yourself normie piece of shit.
>>
Your mother and I are so proud of you anon
>>
>>34214794
How long have you been there? because I'm neet and even I have 20k
>>
>>34214794
I came really close to enlisting and wish I'd done it while I was still young enough.

I would've been a lot happier in a nice structured world where all I have to do is be good at my assigned job instead of this wide open life with a billion possible paths and a million hurdles in each one.
>>
So what now anon? What do you want to do with your moneys?
You should buy land!
>>
>>34215044
What do you do? I was thinking about doing this desu.
>rent free
>paid food
>paid college
>would never leave base anyway
>still get paid
>>
>>34214794
That's a comfy living, my man. I'd still advise you to plan for the future. At some point even if it's the best job ever, if you don't get promoted or something, do consider a change in career. However comfy it may be, staying in one place far too long can maybe lead you in a bit of depression. Changes are healthy.
>>
>>34214794
Just get a wife that cheats on you and a kid that you yell at to cut his hair and you are living the Army Man Dream
>>
>>34215044
Did you have to do any hikes in bootcamp?
>>
>>34216257
A man without land is nobody.
>>
>>34216861
You have to run and do ruck marches (all of your gear) its not bad
>>
>>34216361
I went to the recruiter, picked an easy job. I just do motorpool maintenance
>>
>>34215906
Year and a half, been enlisted just short of 2 years total
>>
>>34216496
Yeah, im expecting the change, if i get stationed somewhere i have to rent an apartment im jist gonna live ina rv.

Going to school now for public management
>>
>>34214794
I'm happy for you, anon.
What's the pay like?
>>
>>34215416
>mfw too scared to buy a daki and getting made fun of by everybody

I didnt choose the normie life, the normie life chose me
>>
>>34215044
Are you allowed to leave base?
>>
>>34217018
Well, the pay isnt too great i make about 2500 a month now, but i have zero expenses besides car insurance and internet/phone
>>
>>34217038
Yes, whenever im not supposed to be at work. I like the base though, its pretty comfy.

One e6 who works in the chow hall goes on here, whenever an officer or something bitches about the food we make impromptu tendie stories about him getting pissed off and shitting himself and how armed forces network doesnt play anime
>>
>>34216956
Can you just walk up to some airforce recruitment dude, say you want to enlist and pick a job like this without any previous experience or college?
>>
>>34215044
what cuntree are you in?
>>
>>34217233
Yep, if the job is available, mine was. Id look at all the jobs, pick something you wanna do, technical jobs are good electricians do 4 years then go be journeyman, i think im too autistic to be a civilian again though
>>
>>34217255
Burgerland
Original comment damnit
>>
>>34216575
Thats what happens when you marry a dependapotamus to try and get out of barracks.

Fucking cool down times
>>
>>34215449
How come you dont enlist?

Its not like you have to be chad or something

>i have a job where i have little interaction and i never spend any money except on vidya and have no gf and llive in a tightly controllled microcity and pretty much do work for the government and live a said better subsidized lifestyle
>normie

Ok
>>
>>34216361
My base also has a movie theater (3 bux a ticket) and a bar with pool tables (beer is like 4 bux a pitcher, a bowling alley, and a place where i can rent a boat to go mess around on the water, also i bought a cruise ticket for a week through the armed forces vacation booth for 350 bucks.

Also i get 30 paid days of leave a year
>>
>>34216361
I also get space a travel where i can fly anywhere the airforce flies( except combat zones) for free.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.