[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the few threads about dating that appear here, most robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: wojak.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
4KB, 225x225px
In the few threads about dating that appear here, most robots tell the dating robot that he has to be assertive, write very specific things in his messages, etc. etc.

But why would you want a girl that requires those things just to stay with you? How long would YOU keep the mask on? How do you know that living someone else's life won't break you inside?

In fact, how do we know that every moment of their life Chads aren't screaming inside?
>>
>>34214331
Bump. I need oponions
>>
Because for Chad it comes natural
Or maybe they want it more than me

I tried that faking till you make it stuff but there is only so much pretending I can do
>>
>>34214331
>How long would YOU keep the mask on?

A lot of people try their hardest to keep it on but it always falls off. The relationship goes to shit. They end up wondering what the fuck happened and usually jump to the "all women are whores/ all men are players and pigs" camp.

These people aren't honest with themselves and therefore not honest with their partners. Hiding misaligned values, personalities, and intentions all for the sake of "alpha" performances and mind games.

I guarantee you those wanabe chads with fake confidence who can't be vulnerable with their short comings, beliefs, etc are screaming inside.
>>
>>34214331
>tell the dating robot that he has to be assertive, write very specific things in his messages, etc. etc.
As you get more intimate with the girl, you can slowly revert back to sperg mode. If she cannot accept it then just move on.

Just keep in mind that once you date someone you'll never be the same sperg you initially were, since you'll gain more confidence naturally. You'll still be a sperg, but at least you'll know you can get girls.
>>
>>34214441
>A lot of people try their hardest to keep it on but it always falls off. The relationship goes to shit. They end up wondering what the fuck happened and usually jump to the "all women are whores/ all men are players and pigs" camp.

I agree with this to some extent, mainly where they place the blame, but what else are robots to do? Women don't want an insecure, nervous guy, even if that's who they really are, so what else are robots to do but try and pretend they aren't?
>>
File: female coder.jpg (572KB, 2000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
female coder.jpg
572KB, 2000x1335px
>>34214331
Just be yourself desu pham
>>
>>34214331
>How long would YOU keep the mask on?

Forever, it would be extremely painful to pull it off
>>
>>34214331
Once you know what it's like to be a chad you won't return to being a robot and you won't be faking it anymore
>>
>>34215363
fuck you "desu pham"
>>
>>34214331
>In fact, how do we know that every moment of their life Chads aren't screaming inside?

They aren't dribbly spacktards like OP and the soup vegetables that frequent /r9k/
>>
>>34215363
This picture is the single most normie thing I have ever seen
>>
Here's a secret: you only need to be perfect at first. You wear the mask and show off only your good points to make her like you. Then you can begin to reveal your power level and be yourself more and it won't put her off because she already likes you.

If you show your power level when she doesn't know you or like you yet, she assumes that you're ALL bad and into the trash it goes. They don't see people as people, they don't understand what's behind the curtain, they only see what's in front of their face.
>>
>>34214536
So you have to trick them into believing you are someone else for months to get a chance of being accepted.
Fuck that shit.
>>
>>34215681
Not someone else, just a different version of yourself. You're hiding your bad points and showing off your good ones. It's still you, it's the Best You.

Then later you turn into Real You.
>>
>>34215363
does the sticker on her laptop actually say femnigger? what the fuck
>>
>>34215363
god damn it, why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>34215363
Fuck originale appassimento
>>
File: IMG_1636.jpg (80KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1636.jpg
80KB, 540x534px
>>34215363
>Femnigger
>>
>>34215363
Fuck you femnigger
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.