[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys have experience using Deepweb drugstores?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

File: shimapan prdel.gif (2MB, 540x357px) Image search: [Google]
shimapan prdel.gif
2MB, 540x357px
Do any of you guys have experience using Deepweb drugstores? I'm thinking of buying bunch of blotters, but I'm not really sure about it.

Share your wisdom, /r9k/
>>
File: 60962274_p0.jpg (58KB, 651x623px) Image search: [Google]
60962274_p0.jpg
58KB, 651x623px
>>34214240
yes, i have plenty of experience. with blotters, ti's super easy, pretty much no risk whatsoever, great stealth. if you're worried about being caught, you will not be with blotters. careful about which vendor you use, though!
>>
>>34214296
Did you draw that while you were high as fuck or what?
>>
>>34214329
no i got it from pixiv

i haven't ordered from the darknet in a year mind you
>>
Who do i get xnnies? Guides?
Help me normies pleas
>>
>>34214296
what vendor should I use then? I'm registered at Dream Market, thinking about buying those "sample trips". Is there anything I should be aware of safety-wise? Do I NEED to use VPN?
Is the transaction safe? What about my bank account?
>>
>>34214422
Answer me ireally
Need xanax r now
>>
>>34214575
OK, I have bought plenty of xanax before.

If you don't know how to use TOR and PGP encryption, then google that now.

When you have TOR, go to alphabay (google the onion link). Make an account, and search for xanax (drugs > benzos > pills)

Find the amount/price you like, and then see how much bitcoin you need. Buy the bitcoin (coinbase or paxful is good). And send them to your alphabay account. Once the money is in, place the order. When it gives an option for buyer notes, put in you address (with your real name/and encrypted with PGP) and wait for it to arrive.

You can contact me if you need more info
>>
>>34214851
I want to know the specific vendor. Dont take me as a pleb ive heard about silkroad/darkweb back then but i did not need drugs back then.
How do i contact you?
Dont con me
>>
>>34214964
silkroad is kill isn't it?
>>
>>34214964
Not planning on conning. You can message me on alphabay

Name is: 5ax46mC

As far as vendors goes, I've only bought in bulk. There's a newer vendor named FatherXans who has great prices on hulks. His reviews are amazing, and I'm getting a shipment of his today
>>
>>34214964
And im not fbi either if iam

Explain picc related
>>
>>34214851
Not him but I just feel like if I try that in the UK I'll be getting raped by mohammed in HMP Birmingham by morning
>>
>>34215005
Probably not lol. UK has plenty of good vendors
>>
>>34214851
Also do they ship everywhere around the world?
Ive heard its only available in states
If no this conversation is pointless as much as life
>>
>>34215051
It depends on the vendor. Each specific vendor has countries that ship to. I've gotten stuff from the US, but also from Germany. If you don't live in the US, just find a vendor that ships to where you are, it shouldn't be hard.
>>
Some guy on /int/ told me yesterday that I can just straight up buy stuff like shrooms and LSD and not get in trouble, how much truth is there to that?
>>
>>34215051
I've never heard of vendors shipping outside their countries, but there definitly are vendors outside of the US
>>
>>34215085
There is plenty of truth as long as you take a few precautions. I haven't personally bought shrooms or LSD yet, but I plan on buying LSD in the future.
>>
How many con sites are there on alphabay? I'm scared of the stuff being delivered. Also what would happen if you got a po box but feds found out about it somehow? Would you still get in trouble? Can po boxes be anonymous?
>>
>>34215085
you can murder people and not get in trouble if you wanna

It's just that other people shouldn't find out about it
>>
>>34215097
Its fairly common. Alphabay has an insane amount of vendors.
>>
Hello my fellow robots. Tell me, have any of you committed a felony in the past year? Please post the nature of your crime as well as your name and address.

As they say, normies get out. Ree!
>>
>>34215127
OK couple of things

Cons: they exist, I have been scammed before. However, as long as you read their reviews, and NEVER FINAlZE before you get their product, you'll be fine.

As far as feds finding out, you really font have to worry about that a ton, especially if you are shipping domestic.

PO boxes as far as I know can't be anonymous, they require ID and other stuff to open a box. Also, using your real name on the packages is advisable.
>>
>>34215105
He told me to just Google it because the feds got more important shit to do. Sounds like BS to me. I'm not good at deep Web shit, so I don't really know what precautions to take.
>>
>>34214851
Can I just use tor and be good to go? I looked for a tutorial on plebbit and it said I need tails but I'm lazy as fuck for all that shit. All I want is some good blotters.
>>
>>34215084
How do i do that ?ask them?
There are no locals to ask either
>>
>>34215193
Hes actually kind of right, at least IMO.

Google "noons guide to the dark web". Its reddit, but informative
>>
>>34215237
Find a vendor, and look at their profile. They should say which countries they ship to.
>>
someone else has the problem that captchas never get accpeted with tor?
they aren't wrong, but it justs load another one.
>>
>>34215275
That happens sometimes, just keep doing them, or reload the page
>>
>>34215312
i reloaded, restarted and did like 15.
>>
>>34215325
Try accessing the login page directly
>>
>>34215227
You don't need tails, but I've started to use it, just because I'm starting to order pretty frequently. If you're paranoid then go for it.
>>
>>34214240
source on this? ergrgergege
>>
>>34215029
any source of good vendors in the uk? Looking to buy some top quality herb
>>
>>34214240
Male of female or female(male)?
>>
>>34215727
Haven't bought any herb, or anything from the UK for that matter, so I suggest you look yourself and see what you like.

However, looking at them really quick, weed_uk, and dankofengland1 seem fine.

Look yourself, and find a price you like.
>>
Recently ordered some blotters and some MDMA. First time ordering. In general I feel it's a lot safer online. Less chance of getting some shady shit mixed in with my Molly.
>>
>>34216051
Where did you buy the molly from?

I've ordered from QualityWhite before, haven't found any good vendors in the US.
>>
>>34215789
cheers bro, and in terms of buying bit coins, what is the best website to do that? how do i actually attain them? I've never bothered with the deep web before but my desire for top quality weed has brought me to it ^_^
>>
>>34216083
I got mine from CocaColaKid. He's not US based though. I couldn't find any in the US that had 84% and enough ratings.
>>
>>34216141
It might be different in the UK, but I use this thing called coinbase, and buy bitcoin with a credit card.

However, you can also use paxful, with which you can buy bitcoin with pretty much anything.

Once you have the bitcoin, just transfer it to your account on alphabay
>>
>>34216168
Yeah US molly blows. The prices are fine if you're doing them yourself, but no one is priced for resale unortunately
>>
>>34216243
This'll be my first time with molly. I've done LSD plenty of times. I plan on candyflipping with a friend.
>>
>>34216305
Nice. Well if you ever want some high quality Netherlands molly, try Qualitywhite. His prices are amazing, and they're hella strong.
>>
>>34216345
How was the come down? that is the only thing with buying mdma on the street, just seems like whatever is mixed with the mandy it really fucks the come down
>>
>>34216438
I personally haven't done molly, I just deal it. I haven't heard anything bad though, the Netherlands has the best Molly on Earth
>>
>>34215148
Keking too hard

Phil macock
8282 perry st Michigan
>>
>>34216604
yeah i have heard that too, i guess i shouldn't bother with it
>>
>>34215148
This post seems a little suspicious, my robots
>>
>>34214240
Still have a box of unused roofies I bought like a year ago, sitting in my closet
Not sure why I bought them when I never put myself in the situations to use them. I think pills are pretty easy cause there's no smell, the sender packed them up pretty discreetly back when I used Silk.

No idea how it is now though, or if shit changed.
>>
>>34215148
John Johnson

123 NIgger Lane
Tuscon AZ

I hit my mom with a box of frozen tendies and she died
>>
>>34216746
Well silk is dead, if you want a good site use Alphabay.
>>
>>34216781
Ah, well I'm good I just got these cause I was desperate to lose my virginity at the time.
Weeds makes me panic and have anxiety so I don't smoke, and fuck doing other drugs
>>
holy shit is this a fucking brag thread or what? kek can't wait to see how many newfags get v&
>>
>>34215085
I've bought shrooms pretty easily. They aren't a big deal like meth or heroin. I doubt the FBI is trying to crack down on mushrooms that grow literally everywhere.
>>
File: IMG_0155.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.png
551KB, 964x912px
>>34214240
That ass makes my dick insanely hard and I'm trying not to fap
>>
>>34216905
Go ask your mom to take care of it for you
>>
>>34216905
I feel like if you were actually trying you wouldn't go on 4chan
>>
>>34217032
not him, but I don't come to 4chan to fap.
I come to 4chan because it's literally the only option I have to socialize with other humans.

I'd go crazy from isolation, otherwise
>>
>>34217126
Jesus. Make a jewbook or something. Or piss people off on reddit
>>
>>34214240
I've used alphabay multiple times, got my shit delivered on time every time with no errors or fuckups.
Make sure you buy from vendors with decent trust ratings.
For LSD I recommend spiritbear, they have 250 ug tabs for about the same price as 150 ug tabs from other vendors.
I just bought 10 tabs of acid from them about half an hour ago actually.
For molly I usually go to either chemicalpoint or frankmatthews
>>
>>34217189
Cheers man,

Any experience with Molly in the US. Nothing i've seen so far comes even close with German/Netherlands stuff
>>
anyone have experience getting stuff sent to a college mail room?

recommend, y/n?
>>
>>34217589
That's what I've been doing, so far so good.

Just make sure to use your real name, and have a tracking number if possible.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.