[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /gettingfit/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

As long as you are tall, muscular and attractive girls will find your autistic ways cute, and wont give a fuck about your balding head.

literally no excuse
>>
>>34214213
You're delusional if you think you're going to look like that just by lifting for a few years.

You need genetics and drugs. Those are the two key ingredients to a legitimately lean and muscular body.
>>
>as long as you're attractive you're attractive
thanks for the sage advice OP, we really couldn't have solved this conundrum of an enigma without you
>>
>>34214246
>fattie being this fucking mad that he can't get enough motivation to work out
ay lmau
>>
>>34214332
I've been lifting since 2011. Been on steroids since 2015.

You're the one who is a delusional fuck about whats possible by just lifting. You legitimately sound like you have never lifted a weight in your life and you've some how worked up this image of what you're going to look like when you start lifting. My lord you're in for one big surprise you skinnyfat clueless fuck.
>>
>>34214383
I've been lifting since the start of 2016 and I've already have gained very notable muscle mass in my delts, biceps, triceps, chest, trapezoid, dorsal muscles, abs and legs. Initaly it was a workout to lose fat but in time it turned into getting gains so ontop of losing 40 Kg and dropping down to 90 Kg I managed to replace the skin that used to be filled with fat with muscle.
>>
>>34214454
I'm starting off from skinny fat and working up to gaining more weight, but I've started lifting and bulking since August of 2016 and I've gotten noticeable gains as well, as have been pointed out by family members and friends

I legitimately think it's harder to gain weight than it is to lose it, but that's probably just a dumb assumption I'm making because of muh genetics.

The real downside is that I've only managed to gain 12-13 lbs over the course of 5 months.
>>
File: img.jpg (279KB, 1145x1092px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
279KB, 1145x1092px
>start working out after being fat my whole life, 250lbs at my heaviest
>maybe i can look like chad and get a gf
>notice other guys wanting to talk to me, looking at me
>i'm not gay.
>have never gotten attention from a single girl yet.

how much fat do i need to lose to finally get a gf?
>>
>>34214539
gaining weight is all about genetics man
I chow down on some garbage food for a week and i've already gained like a Kg
that's why I stick to a rigid diet to keep my gains and weight stable while reducing my fat percentage even more
>>
>>34214213
Getting roided here
i have high hopes

my roommate was a robot before he stared lifting
First year their weer very minimal gains
then he started steroids and the results were phenomenal

He still doesn't have a gf
but easily gets casual hookups.

BTW he is Indian so me being white should give even better results.
>>
>>34214615
>those arms
Go bearmode my nigga
fuck asssthick low fat shit
keep eating and keep working out
>>
File: just find a gf.png (38KB, 211x382px) Image search: [Google]
just find a gf.png
38KB, 211x382px
>>34214656
i feel like crap being fat all the time, i want to be a normal weight and look good. and i don't want to be gay...
>>
>>34214454
>been lifting a year
different anon but you got no clue what you're talking about. You're not even close yet to the 'feeling the pump' stage after a year.
You can get an impress yourself in the mirror look compared to what you were at but you're totally naive if you don't think drugs are the main ingredient in fitness looks. It's an open secret. Hanging around for a year if you're not involved with other people who been around longer you're probably trying to convince yourself more than anyone else it's do-able without drugs. Especially when it comes to developing an athletic look. Half the time you just need to get a low bodyfat % to look good you're probably going to be tired as fuck all the time putting in the work it takes to do it natty and have that look, not just trying to get there.
t. way more years than you newb
>>
>>34214726
modern cellulose padded food is so nutritional everyone in developed countries is simply getting fat off it, make sense? because it's not more nutritional. it's mass manufacturing to drive down production costs, and taste engineered to be appetizing so people eat it and buy more.
Don't you think every normy would try to get buff looking if it were just as easy as go pick up heavy object, put it down. repeat 5x5. turn into genetic looking freak of nature unlike anything in previous history. What a laugh.
>>
>>34214914
calories in vs calories out is pretty much all that matters. Muscle builds at it's own rate, drugs just speed up that recovery time. Noob gains go quick like my first year or two I felt rock solid stayed the same size about and lost weight, if I stopped working out it'd get softer, the more I lifted the more I shrunk and got smaller but was chasing after those DOM aches convinced I could get bigger. I got stronger but it compacted the size and got lighter. My arm size shrunk close to half a feet in diameter. Those newb gains don't last the way you think they will. Even running around 1k to 1.2k calories a day with heavy lifting and no cardio I was still running surplus calories and gaining weight. It can be retardedly difficult to get weight off after a while and muscle weights more than fat. If you were losing fat and putting on muscle in place of it you'd be gaining weight if it were an even ratio. There is a limit to how much calories you can put in and burn off in a unit of time and that's way higher than any metabolic function that grows muscle because muscles tend to grow from microscopic tears that develop in it and heal, you don't have a marvel mutant wolverine/dead pool healing factor to speed that up
>>
>>34214615
>how much fat do i need to lose to finally get a gf?
you need to furiously cut for a few months and you should be good, dunno how that loose skin is gunna look :/

but props to you for doing something about your fat
>>
I'm actually thinking about starting out with a gym membership at Planet Fitness and moving on to a better gym once I get my confidence up and plateau there.

I know next to nothing about weight lifting though so I need to spend a day redpilling myself. Is protein powder necessary for gaining muscle or can I eat normal foods? I was told years ago I had proteinuria(protein in urine, bubbly piss) which is an early sign of kidney failure so I should stay away from powder.
>>
>>34214643
im tempted to use steriods, how safe are they generally?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.