[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attracted to adolescent girls (ephebophilia)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1467762889633.gif (310KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
1467762889633.gif
310KB, 500x220px
What the fuck do I do if I have ephebophilia? For those who don't know, it's the attraction to adolescent teens. My preferred age range is 13-17, and although I haven't so much as touched a girl that young since I was those ages myself, my desires have only been getting stronger over time. I feel like a disgusting monster, and it's even worse because I have no healthy outlet for my desires. Masturbating isn't cutting it, exercise and staying busy doesn't fix it, and I don't know what else to do.

>been starting to have day dreams about having young girls
>got aroused multiple times during Leon: The Professional (the international version), especially when the girl tried to fuck Leon
>have caught myself trying to figure out how I could get with a high school girl without getting arrested and labelled a sex offender
>have daydreams about moving to some third world shithole and getting a harem of young wives with my murican money
>have been having more and more rape fantasies involving young girls
>terrified to talk to a counselor in case they call the police or word gets out
>>
>>34214093
bahmp
>>
Ephebophilia is a meme, being attracted to teens is normal. Teen girls have boobs and everything. 16 is legal in most of the world anyway.

Try being an actual pedophile you whiny faggot.
>>
>>34214666
Yeah satan, toddlercon or bust, am I right?
>>
>>34214666
It's not a meme when fucking a 14 year old girl will get you imprisoned and labelled a sex offender for life. Even 16 would get me that.
>>
Just move to a country with a lower age of consent.
>>
Masturbate to anime and forget about girls. You a fuckkin newfag or something?
>>
>>34214093
Classic America
>>
>>34214741
I've thought about it, but there's the issue of actually making money in some shithole. Not to mention what my family would think of me.
>>
>>34214093
basically
the only way out is to kill yourself

and I don't mean this in the "die pedo scum xd" way

Your desires are natural (especially wanting 15-17 year olds) and
that is disallowed societally
(especially if you are 20+)

so really and truly there is only one way out

I empathize with you, OP, and it's among the reasons I hope to get on titty skittles soon. Just another way to escape. Godspeed with your life
>>
>>34214818
Lots of countries have low ages of consent. In Sweden (yeah yeah, i know) the age is 15
>>
OH NO I'M ATTRACTED TO SEXUALLY MATURE FEMALES IN THEIR PRIME, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
Even if your mormon authorities in burgerland have brainwashed you into believing otherwise, this is perfectly healthy and natural.
Believe it or not, in most countries that aren't burgerstan, sex with girls under 18 i perfectly legal.
>>
>>34214847
Fucking hell, that was depressing, but you're probably right. I'll try moving before I give up on life though.

What are titty skittles?

>>34214873
How does Sweden view a dude in his twenties dating a 15 year old?
>>
>>34215091
Also

>>34214847
>>34214093
>have daydreams about moving to some third world shithole
>the only way out is to kill yourself
Just move out of America. not every country outside of the states is a third world shithole. American ignorance, everybody.
>>
>>34215137
Not kindly, unless he's a mudslime
But who says you have to show off your girl to everybody? If you're out in public, unless you're kissing, everybody's gonna think you're related or something
>>
>>34215165
>Just move out of America. not every country outside of the states is a third world shithole. American ignorance, everybody.

From what I've gathered from research, even in nations with a lower age of consent, a man dating a teen girl under 18 is still viewed negatively. Sure, I won't be locked up and labelled a sex offender, but being a pariah and a foreigner isn't much more attractive. Doubly so since that kind of stigma would probably make it impossible to get with girls to begin with.

>>34215191
What if I fake a head towel so I can get a pass on rutting in the young girls?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.