[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw finally not a wagecuck anymore now I'm a salarycuck :^)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>tfw finally not a wagecuck anymore
now I'm a salarycuck :^)
>>
>>34213571
salary isnt bad desu, sucks when you have to work more hours for nothing

but its god tier comfy getting paid for federal holidays and weekends
>>
>>34214358
What's the difference between salary and wage? They are literally the same in my language...
>>
Tbh you will always undergo some form of cuckoldry unless you can grow your own food.
>>
>>34214430
Salary = I pay you $100,000 over the course of a year to show up to work Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm.

Wage = I pay you $50 per hour for the amount of hours you worked on your shifts per week.

Basically salary is guaranteed, where as wage is not.
>>
>>34214584
Yeah my country actually has laws to protect the working class from the abuse of companies, so what you call "wage" here is actually illegal.
>>
File: USA.jpg (248KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
248KB, 1024x768px
>>34214712
Yeah? Well this is America, not fucking commieland.
>>
>tfw looking to become a business owner
>>
>>34214749
It doesn't sound much like freedom to the workers, actually. The only thing benefiting from it are companies who can freely butt rape the working force.
Did you know that we also have laws to protect the worker in case they're fired?
They need to receive a previous warning at least one month prior the demise,and they actually have to be paid an extra bonus that depends on how long they've been working there. Also the government has a unemployment bux to help people who are fired for some months until they find a job, like an insurance. And you think I live in a developed country? It's really a third world country, we just happen to have some decency left regarding our working class.
Usa is a big joke, I'll tell you.
>>
File: Where_to_Invade_Next_poster.png (135KB, 220x332px) Image search: [Google]
Where_to_Invade_Next_poster.png
135KB, 220x332px
>>34214749
I'm american and you're an idiot if you think we have it good, go watch this documentary to see the truth about how Americans are treated in the workplace, its pretty sad.
>>
File: 1484420429991.png (337KB, 397x474px) Image search: [Google]
1484420429991.png
337KB, 397x474px
>>34214925
>he watches Michael Moore films
wew lad
>>
>>34214836
nice animated Pepe, anon
>>
File: Pepe47.jpg (271KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe47.jpg
271KB, 500x500px
>>34214749
Commie scum BTFO
>>
>>34214584
>tfw I realize I was a salarycuck all this time
feels good man
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.