[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you dont belong anywhere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1449459336843.jpg (35KB, 534x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449459336843.jpg
35KB, 534x640px
tfw you dont belong anywhere
>>
File: _1425464802.jpg (21KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
_1425464802.jpg
21KB, 600x350px
>Tfw you are also mixed race
>too white for the black people/too black for the white people.
>>
I know that feeling...even the "outsiders" don't want you. Where do you go from there.
>>
At least we get to experience true freedom - when you don't belong anywhere, your own will becomes the only reason you do anything.
>>
>>34211858
Hang out with those white kids who act "black"...or black kids who act "white"
>>
>>34211858
Fuck you, you can be completely black and accepted by neither too. Fucking mixed fags always say dumb shit like this
>>
>>34211946
Dumb shit to you maybe, but reality for me. Why are you freaking out? We're in the same boat. Sorry you got triggered, but that's how it is. Plain and simple.
>>
>>34211917
I don't belong in either of those archetypes either. Thanks though.
>>
>>34211858
I'd like a nigger friend to hang out with but you're a robot so you don't advertise yourself. Join a book club or something, lots of liberals willingly to accept niggers. You better wash yourself though, not even liberals can stand that nigger stench.
>>
>>34212216
No. I've been alone my whole life. Sad as it sounds, I'm actually used to it at this point. I haven't decided whether or not solitude is what I prefer, however.
>>
>>34211946
So you sympathize with him but fuck him because he experiences it from a different perspective? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>34212305
Spot the white guy amirite
>>
>tfw /pol/ is too normie for you
>tfw /r9k/ is just /soc/ lite
>tfw /v/ is full of children
>tfw to dumb for smart boards like /lit/, /his/, /g/
>tfw reddit is just boring
I should just kill myself
>>
>>34211858
>tfw mix raced hair
this is the gayest meme of all
>>
>>34212672
I know that feel. /pol/ is super normie ever since 2014 when a lot of the hardcore natsoc guys went to 8ch and r/thedonald started using it. It's basically /int/2.0 but with more normie. /v/ is too childish and has a constant barrage of shitty boring threads. I want to get into /lit/ but I need to change my lifestyle before I'm willing to sit down and read books. /tv/ needs to find a balance between quality and ironic shitposting. Right now they are on shitposting overdrive and there is almost no good discussion./a/ has a stick up its ass and any unique posting is identified as alien and promptly told to leave. Every other community website on the internet doesn't come near the pure comedy gold that can be found on this site sometimes. You have to be a vigilant crossboarder to find the good stuff.
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 205x246px
>>34211835
Same. I feel I don't belong here either.
>>
File: ioSvnZa.jpg (78KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
ioSvnZa.jpg
78KB, 409x409px
>>34211835
Poor wagie, he has no time to ascend beyond assigning meaning to arbitrary phrases like "belonging to something"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34211858
I'm half Italian and half Spic, I'm a living meme
>>
>>34211835
we velong in the grave
>>
I realized that there was something wrong with me when even the groups of weirdos or spergs rejected me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.