[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LavishNEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Jk-Japan-02.jpg (20KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jk-Japan-02.jpg
20KB, 600x400px
Who else /lavishNEET/ here?
>Tfw live in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in beautiful Naples, Florida.
>Tfw have a pool and hot tub that wage cucks clean for me once a week.
>Tfw wage cuck Mexican maids and lawnmower guys clean your house, and mow your lawn every month.
>Tfw have big bedroom with a Queen size bed, comfy leather couch, and a 60" Tv all to myself.
>Tfw completely content with the NEET lifestyle and know for a fact I will never have to work or go to school.
>Tfw in the upcoming years my mother will die and I will inherent over 1million USD worth of money, and assets.

Sometimes I feel bad for those poor souls with 100k worth of student debt slaving away at some boring office job living in a crap apartment they can barely afford. Then they go out to bars in hopes they can "hook up" with some used up roastie. While I'm sitting in my lavish 3,500 square foot home watching wage cucks clean my beautiful swimming pool. NEETdom couldn't be better. :) this is truly the best life.
>>
Except you are fat.
Very likely ugly.
Probably very akward.
You will fall for the roasty Meme.
Hello alymony.
>>
File: Jk8ZzkM.jpg (128KB, 396x482px)
Jk8ZzkM.jpg
128KB, 396x482px
>>34211390
devilish

kundalini
>>
>>34211445
Not fat, I'm 6'0" 180lbs. Not ugly, just normal looking. And I have no interest in roasties. Try harder wagecuck.
>>
Wagecuck here average sempai.
Tell me more about yourself, im intrigued by how an average Jack like you can fell superior to others even tho has done nothing to earn this feel of superiority.
Do you have any talent?
Friends that not leech up your moneys?
Are you capable of invest or administration of such funds?
>>
1 mil USD is nothing nowadays, esp if you live in a place with high taxes, consider yourself homeless after a decade
>>
File: 1484380472395.gif (844KB, 800x786px)
1484380472395.gif
844KB, 800x786px
>>34211390
Better learn how to invest that money or it will dry up within two years of your current lifestyle.
>>
>>34212048
What are you talking about? You could easily live off 1million USD comfortably for the rest of your life.
>>
>>34211997
I am better off than 99% of people my age, and I don't have to struggle through life like a wageslave.
>>
>>34211390
can I move in with you and leech off a small part of your money, like maybe $100 every 2 weeks just for food and stuff, i'll clean your pool and lawn and junk if you want
>>
>>34212307
i didnt mean clean your junk literally btw, unless that helps my case i guess
>>
>>34212307
No, I do not want anyone living with me unless they are a QT 18 year old girl.
>>
>>34212246
Money does'nt make you better fgt just richer, or dumber.
And then again why be here in this god damn cantonese picture theater of suicidal frogs?
Elaborate pls.
>>
How come it is okay for poor NEETS to be stigmatized by society but completely fine for rich NEETS to piss about all day, doing nothing but getting likes on social media?
>>
>>34211390
I live in a upper middle class area in upstate ny, but thats only because my family lived here for like 3-4 generations, before it was a suburb and back when it was a farm. the house is pretty small but the area is OK-ish/boring/kind of crimey

i also drive a 2016 car and have a console game and shit

still not happy :|

all that stuff might feel good op but you know it isnt better than love
>>
>>34211390
I wouldn't mind you ungrateful fucks being lucky if it wasn't for the fact you won't even hide you can't wait for your parents, aka the reason of your fortune, to die just for the sake of money.
That line of thinking is very damn sad, you're just like a roastie in those regards.
>>
>>34212491
I like it here, it's unlimited fun for me.
>>
>>34212536
Because the one thing people value most is money and social status. People with a lot of money are rarely seen as losers. A rich NEET would just be called spoiled instead.
>>
>>34211390
That's the same situation I'm in. Are you planning living on your inheritance? 1 mil isn't really a big haul if you refuse to work. Maybe 50k per year if invested, which will eventually be next to nothing due to inflation.
>>
>>34212635
So it is for me and i am as poor as your wageslave mexifags.
I know you are very high on your horse but try not to be a cunt and relly only on your money to feel better about yourself.
I kinda feel sorry about your mum too, try to be nice to her.
Best wishes richturd.
>>
>>34211390
can we force florida to secede already?
>>
File: 1483649831318.png (119KB, 451x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483649831318.png
119KB, 451x450px
>>34211645
>6'0" 180lbs
>not fat

lol you dumbass
>>
>>34211390
I live in Florida too, bro. But I'm not as wealthy nor do I have any inheritance lol

Congrats though man
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.