[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My father just died. In the past years he tried to disown me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1484239670628.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
1484239670628.png
167KB, 636x426px
My father just died. In the past years he tried to disown me because i'm a faggot who had degenerate (piss, submission, chastity) sex with the sons of his boss, and because he surprised me getting fucked by a 30yo (i'm 20) dude in my room while I thought he was at work (I contacted the guy on Grindr). He also found in my room two chastity cages, one dildo, etc, he took me out of his house and I've been living the last months with my liberal grandparents (on my mother's side).

He had a cancer (pancreas+lungs+leaver) that expanded very fast and he died 4 months after the diagnosis.

He tried to disown me but he found out that it is forbidden by French law since Napoleon decided it.

>tfw you get 400,000$ inheritance from a father who hated you because you're a degenerate qt submissive faggot, thanks to Napoleon
>>
File: 1483742497472.gif (206KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483742497472.gif
206KB, 300x225px
post a selfie faggot
>>
>>34211275
Wanna use some of that money to fly over to the states and sit on my dick?
>>
File: 1475894821395.jpg (208KB, 1600x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1475894821395.jpg
208KB, 1600x1224px
>his face when you die of aids before even getting to spend it all
>>
>tfw some degenerate gets 400k whilst you're surviving off ramen
>>
>>34211275
I honestly feel bad for your father, even if he happened to be a complete normalfag, nobody deserves to see his own sound becoming such a turd.
>>
>tfw nappy makes you happy
>>
File: bilibili.png (147KB, 285x489px)
bilibili.png
147KB, 285x489px
>>34211301

originanoato ravioli
>>
>>34211389
your head must be enormous
>>
>>34211345

If he hadn't rejected me for stupid reasons (my sex life and my sexual orientation) there wouldn't have been any problem desu
>>
>>34211389
i cant tell if your qt you egg
>>
>>34211412
my face is made bigger because of the mosaic and because my face is towards the cam
>>
File: napoleon.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>napoleon is the best thing to ever happen to robots in France
>this is now a napoleon appreciation thread
>>
>>34211464
i wanna see your face man
>>
>>34211571

>he thinks i will post my face on 4chan
>>
>>34211592
Why not its not connected to any of your social medias
>>
>>34211777
trips = face reveal
>>
>>34211275
> by a 30yo (i'm 20) dude in my room while I thought he was at work (I contacted the guy on Grindr). He also found in my room two chastity cages, one dildo, etc, he took me out of his house an
> had degenerate (piss, submission, chastity) sex with the sons of his boss
hot
why i wasn't born in France
>>
>>34211275
The only thing you deserve is being nailed to a cross desu
>>
>>34211275

>"w-we're just like you"
>>
>>34211275
fucking kek, nice post lad
>>
That's a horrible story. He sounds like a good man living under an unjust government and toxic culture which corrupted his children who tried to do his best with what he had. May he finally have his peace.
>>
>>34212699

How is it fair to try to disown your child just because he had a sexual history you don't approve of? I'm a student, I have good grades, the only problem is my sexual orientation.
I've been here for his last months and I held his hand the evening before he died and he said that he was glad that I'm here but that he wouldn't ever forgive me for what I am.
You can't just take the good and reject the bad.You take the whole person especially when it is your son.
>>
>>34211275
op is a faggot guys nothing new to see here.
>>
>>34211474
A gay Chad fucking different guys every day who is relishing in his dad's death is not a fucking robot, you retard normie.
>>
>>34212771
You just don't understand what rules the hearts of men like your father. You'll never understand it. Who cares about your grades? You were his son, not his secretary. He wanted someone to carry on his heritage into the future. He would rather you be a happy ditch digger with a family than a miserable rocket scientist at the gay bar.

He's probably not blameless. He must have screwed up while you were young and not been a very strong masculine role model for you to end up this way. He must have exposed you to way too much to the media for you to be parroting these justifications for your behavior. But it sounds like he realized his errors before the end and tried to make it right to what degree that he could.
>>
>>34212865

I have absolutely no friends, all the fucks I get is from apps or vague acquaintances.
I was a complete robot until the age of 18, no friends, spent days on the Internet, etc. I just fell into the qt boi thing and it worked for me.
>>
>>34212771
Dude did you have to bring fucking Dragon dildos and bondage gear and piss jars into your fucking dad's house? Imagine how he fucking felt. Just for his sake, you should have maybe kept your sexual activity ambiguous and not be such a disgusting faggot flamer. You are the reason fags are hated desu.

Like, I'm straight, so you think I'm proud of it? Who gives a filthy fuck where you'd rather cram your dirty dick. I wouldn't let my dad in on my straight sexual activity (if I had any). This might not even be because you're gay, it seems probably because of the disgusting level you take sex too and it made his skin crawl thinking about his son noisily getting off with a foot long dild vibing in his asshole while piss rained down on you from above.

Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>34212964

Yes. My father wasn't completely garbage and I will try to defend his honor everytime I'll be able too. But the whole sex stuff and his hatred towards me for what I do with my ass is complete nonsense. It is the only thing that separated us.
I've planned on giving 30/40k to the charity he liked (Red Cross and Malta Order) and do the best with the money I got in inheritance. But what I can do beside that? Stop being a faggot?
>>
>>34213025
You must have a son and name it after him, raising him to be a strong man who contributes to society and has kids of his own. It's the only way.
>>
>>34213048

Ok I get your point. Guess you're right. I'll keep being a degenerate faggot but try to contribute to society and pay him respect everytime I can. As for the kid part, I don't really know how to get it working at my age but I'll try.
Actually I'm bragging about it but it makes me suffer knowing that the only thing that keeps me off being without family is the political opinion of my leftist grandparents.
>>
>>34213025
Use that money for conversion therapy
>>
>>34213025
you can't just 'stop being a faggot', just like you can't achieve anything directly. All good things are only a side effect of following your instincts. But instincts seem to have been destroyed by media and liberals. Everybody believes he's entitled to have a job, a 'gf', good health etc. but the thing is: you actually could have all this, just by living a normal life. If you did what you are really good at you wouldn't be so gay, OP
>>
>>34213124
Good man, OP. Good luck.
>>
>>34211275
>gigantic faggot
>french

It all adds up.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34211275
This showed him.
>>
>>34211275
Well done. Don't let the normies in this thread tell you otherwise anon.

Thank you based Napoleon. Normie faggot dad BTFO
>>
>>34211406

Nigger, those are your dignity and masculinity. He didn't reject you because you were having sex, he rejected you because you were engaging in fetishes like gay where you give up your dignity and lose your masculinity. Stop being selfish. Life isn't just gay sex movements.
>>
>>34212965

>i was a complete robot until the age of 18

You goddamn retard, you can't be a robot UNTIL the age of 18.
>>
>>34211389
Pls adopt me and let me fuck your ass daily pls

I'm a brazilian white guy with a degree in economics, my dick is 17cm btw
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.