[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a trap lads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: dasitmaneface.jpg (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
dasitmaneface.jpg
3KB, 100x100px
>meet girl a few months ago
>I think she likes me
>I take her to a nightclub
>pay for her ticket
>she makes out with some random Chad
>for some reason I keep talking to her
>I realize that i'm a retard and stop
>a few months go by
>she texts me and says
>"hey, we don't talk anymore, like we used to"

What the fuck do I do now, lads? I think that it could be either a trap to get my beta attention and betabux, but maybe she actually likes me.
>>
>>34210725
>pay for her ticket
>she makes out with some random Chad

still asking if its a trap,

she is cucking you, dumbass
>>
File: drug on table.jpg (47KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
drug on table.jpg
47KB, 800x680px
>>34210755
What if it was just a temporary lapse in judgement? We had some drinks before
>>
>>34210787
No ,anon. If she makes out with another guy , you have no chance. She's using you. Please stop taking to toxic whores like this
>>
She's had a change of heart and realized how much of a better you are. Get in touch with her again
>>
>>34210870
This.

Tell her the truth. You were only with her to be romantic, she's not interested so you moved on.
>>
File: sato.jpg (15KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
sato.jpg
15KB, 400x224px
>>34210904
I just worry that I didn't make sure she knew that I wanted romantic. If she didn't know, I don't think that it's fair
>>
It's simple to deceive a girls perception on you once they make the effort to communicate with you and you don't. You just have to know how to play the game, no one said you were in the friend zone to begin with, she made out with a random guy? Who gives a fuck you aren't in a relationship with her. Just be cool and chill and the pussy will come over time. Just don't be a little bitch and man up and she will give in.
>>
>>34210960
Do you have a cuck fetish....?

it seems like you want to get used by her
>>
Do you like her still? If so, start talking again.
>>
File: ian JUST.jpg (139KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
ian JUST.jpg
139KB, 605x800px
>>34211171
>somebody on 4chan unironically asked if i have a cuck fetish

I guess I can cross that off my bucket list
>>
>>34210725
Honestly this situation doesn't look too good

it seems like you are her backup guy

Best to avoid her
>>
>>34211311
why Forgotten Weapons though?
>>
>>34210725
Respect yourself anon. If you do ANYTHING it should be to set a trap for her
>>
Senpai, i want to punch that bitch.
Then punch you...here is some advice.

> be me 24 yr beta orbiter.
> a roastie in uni is friends with me. >She flirts a lot, with me.
> Flirts a lot with anyone.
> Still starved for female atention, keep talking to her, being a good beta for her.
> One day a friend of mine tells me he fucked her.
> OHTHISFUCKINGBITCH.GIF
> Cut contact.
> She starts speaking to me, saying we should meet and stuff.
> Ignore her, but one day we meet in a mutual friend b-day.
> We go to a club, she is touchy and up close all nigth.
> THISISIT.JPG
> Lost sigth of her, then she is making out with some Chad.
> Cut all contact for good.
> She tries to contact but i ignore or avoid.
> A year later or so mutual B-day friend tells me she is pregnant and that her bf beats her.
> kek'd hard, really hard.

The moral is: do not trust no roastie.
>>
>>34211503
It was the only JUST picture I had

are you a fellow /k/ommando?
>>
>>34210725
Say it we me

C U C K
U
C
K
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.