[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 2015 my father died. Previous to his untimely death (51 yrs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0061.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
In 2015 my father died. Previous to his untimely death (51 yrs old), he suffered from an array of health issues.

They caused him not to be able to function in daily society almost everyday.

One day he was unable to shop. He drove me to the super market to go get him some groceries.

I was so freaked out because of my social anxiety. How was I going to find all of his items? What if I needed to ask someone? What if I don't have enough money and have to run out to the car? Etc...

I wanted to conceal this so I told him that I didn't want to do it. God, it made me look like such an asshole. Perhaps I was. But it was caused my my stupid fucking anxiety.

He ended up yelling at my (rightfully so), which made me cry. Ten minutes later I walked in the store and managed to buy his groceries. This happened maybe three more times.

Then, a few days before my mom died, she had asked me to go to the store and pick her up one bag of chips. She couldn't drive. I really didn't want to, for the same reason. But this trip added a whole new factor of stress - I had to ride my bike all the way to the store. Long story short, after a lot of yelling and crying I managed to do it. Note; I knew they were in declining health, though I did NOT anticipate death. No one did.

I love my parents and this made me seem very pathetic and selfish. I think about this every day and it makes me immensely sad. Just needed to vent.
>>
>>34209706
>Just needed to vent.
Alright, anon. I hope you're a better person today.
>>
Did the experience help you to grow up?
>>
>>34209761
In a sense. I'm still a mess though.
>>
How old are you Anon?
I-i somewhat am experiencing what you described. No crying, but yelling sometimes and a guilty feeling.
>>
File: 1466202378561.jpg (197KB, 1100x915px) Image search: [Google]
1466202378561.jpg
197KB, 1100x915px
>>34209706
Thank u for sharing that with us anon
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 1000x1000px
Well, there's no doubting you were a sub-par person. But, the important thing is, Did you learn from this? Are you better today? Remember that others have higher needs friend. And I'm sorry about what happened.
>>
If you're realy that bad shouldn't your parents have known you'd react like that?
>>
File: 1482092132785.png (198KB, 394x911px) Image search: [Google]
1482092132785.png
198KB, 394x911px
This made me sad. I actually don't want to think of the day my parents die.
>>
File: IMG_1133.jpg (195KB, 491x750px)
IMG_1133.jpg
195KB, 491x750px
>>34209706
Damn OP, if it's any comfort I don't think that makes you a horrible or bad person. There are things about your personality which you can't really control. Their suffering is over now, concentrate on arriving your own now.
>>
>>34210246
I concealed it from them for my entire life
>>
Your last interactions with your parents was to behave like an asshole towards them. You will never be able to take this back and properly apologize to them
>>
File: IMG_0969.jpg (30KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.jpg
30KB, 239x207px
>>34209706
Nigga you just had to go in, take a damn bag of chips, pay, get out. The most the guy at the register would say is, "How you doing, buddy?" "How was your day? Is that everything?" And that's it, that's not rocket science
>>
>>34211488
This op u are retardedoriginally
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.