[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CUCKOLD HATE THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (159KB, 2190x1182px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159KB, 2190x1182px
in this thread we discuss our hate toward the cucks.
they are absolutely disgusting, its a misstep in the evolution of the whiterace.
if you are one of these faggots you need to end yourself you filthy degenerate
>>
File: cucksmustburn.png (258KB, 754x236px) Image search: [Google]
cucksmustburn.png
258KB, 754x236px
execute the cucks
>>
>>34209535
cucks are the sole reason for the white genocide
>>
>>34209535
Maybe you should treat the cause not the symptom.
>>
>>34209726
always kill the traitor before the enemy
>>
>>34209535
At least they have a gf or wife.
>>
>>34209746
Making a traitor an ally is the better solution. No need to alienate these people anymore.
>>
>>34209787
>Making a traitor an ally

That just leads to the traitor betraying you as soon as he gets in the slightest amount of trouble or when he is offered something in return.
>>
>>34209809
And killing him just makes you an isolated elitist. Which sums up everyone who says things like "evolution of the whiterace".
>>
>>34209771
it doesnt matter when they raise a shitskin niglet with them, they dont deserve a white wife.

>>34209787
they were allies, and then they betrayed their race.
you cant become friends with a traitor, a traitors reward is death.
>>
>>34209828
Isolated elitists rule the world
>>
>>34209832
>then they betrayed their race
Why draw arbitrary racial lines? That still divides and alienates people.
>>
>>34209850
Well then you're an isolated elitist arguing from a position without power. The people are your only ally.
>>
>>34209857
Different groups of people need to be divided.

Just like you put retarded children in special ed classes you leave blacks in Africa.

They are not suited to live with us and destroy our lands
>>
>>34209535
>complains about cucks
>acts like he's some alpha male
>has a sperg fit in the autistic losers section of a taiwanese karate lover anonymous image board

No John, you are the cucks.
>>
>>34209857
>That still divides and alienates people.
good.
these beta faggot filth cucks need to be alienated, nobody wants to be associated with them.
you know in ancient rome if you were born as such a fucking faggot the mother would have no shame throwing you to the nearest ditch, and that worked great for them, they didnt have filthy faggots like you, they were truly a master race
>>
>>34209883
The only division is class based. Racial issues are just distractions that both black and white people entertain too much.
>>
>>34209895
beta autist =/= cuck
>>
>>34209535
Fuck off back to your own board please. You don't need to make this shit here, do it on /pol/
>>
>>34209895
you dont have to be a low test beta faggot to want to be alone and away from other people, but this board has way too many fucking filthy cucks on it and they need to be get rid of
>>
>>34209901
That's not true, and most important historical people had a personal female (male) sex slave
>>
>>34209901
They're beta faggots because they were alienated to begin with. You're not removing cuckoldry, you're just doubling down on the reasons why it exists in the first place.

>ancient rome
I like to think we made some progress in the past 2000 years.
>>
>>34209916
t. cuck
fuck off you degenerate and go shill some other boards
>>
I can't take you guys seriously because you talk exactly like my angsty 15yo brother. It's hilarious.
>>
>>34209931
>They're beta faggots because they were alienated to begin with
no, they got alienated because they were weak, they were pathetic and they were disguting so nobody wanted to be around them
>>
>>34209909
Then why are race issues never mentioned if they are a "distraction" ?

Why is it that only whites get to be called racist so they can be guilt tripped into racial and cultural suicide?

No racial relations mentioned to Blacks or Arabs
>>
>>34209941
This is /r9k/, not your safespace faggot. The truth is a big part of the culture of this board depends on a welfare state in order to function. If you want to change that fine, but don't act like your ideology is the norm here.
>>
>>34209909
How do you expect a race which on average has a much lower intelligence to uphold the current society that white europeans built?

None of it was designed by blacks. None
>>
>>34209964
Mh, if I didn't know you were such a glorious white string man I'd start thinking you have some sort of complex and are talking about yourself, also making you autistically mad.
>>
>>34209941
This is exactly the sort of post you would see on /pol/... You don't want to convert /r9k/ into /pol/ do you? Because that would be like mixing the colors and we would no longer have any differences to appreciate
>>
>>34209964
They got alienated because modern society is stressful and vapid. Depression and anxiety rates are way up for the same reasons. Our civilizations are killing us.
>>
File: KillAllCucks.png (71KB, 709x639px) Image search: [Google]
KillAllCucks.png
71KB, 709x639px
Fuck the cucks, they're among the worst we have to offer.
>>
>When you're too much of a beta retard to post on /pol/ so you come to the loser board to impregnate the walls with your own shit mixed with blood caused by your rage issues

Every
Time
>>
>>34209970
Race issues are mentioned all the time, it's annoying actually.

>Why is it that only whites get to be called racist
Because certain groups made a conceited effort to change the definition of 'racism'. I think it's just as divisive on their parts and should be stopped.

>>34209990
>white europeans
This is a meme. Your whiteness didn't matter in the two fiercest wars the world has ever known, Slavs and Germans were killed en masse. National and regional distinctions once were far more important than racial ones, the importance placed on race today is a result of how mixed most of us are.

>a race which on average has a much lower intelligence
Destroy their anti-white culture and through educational programs they can be brought up to standard.
>>
>>34210013
What a fucking pussy.

That actually pisses me off a little, that fucking dumb nigger couldn't even speak up while his wife was getting railed
>>
>>34210079
I hope the wife divorces him, he's an unbelievable cunt.
>>
>>34209987
>shilling is ok
fuck off

>>34210002
I was literally quoting what you said

>>34210007
>They got alienated because modern society is stressful
a.k.a they couldnt handle it due to being to weak
>>
Cucks plus empowered women are worst civillisation enemy.

We need to break either one of closed loops to destroy its destructive power.

If we Shame /kill cucks for protecting whores, whores will be automatically be put in place.
>>
>cuck
i thought this wasn't hip anymore
>>
>>34210188
>only the strong survive!
>kill the weak!
For someone who talks shit about niggers so much, you have the mentality of an African tribesman.
>>
>>34210233
cuckoldry still is, for whatever reason.
>>
File: 1483532264717.png (104KB, 2000x2245px) Image search: [Google]
1483532264717.png
104KB, 2000x2245px
Reminder

racial ladder
>>
>>34210247
I did not say that.
I am not talking about beta people, I am talking about cucks, and yes, they need to be slaughtered
>>
>>34210265
its sad that europe goes that low
I blame turkey and other shitskin countries
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.