[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roasties unironically believe this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

>roasties unironically believe this
>>
>not aware of people that can see your heart by looking in your eyes only once
>>
>robots unironically believe in roasties
>>
>>34209153

I adore this

*//**/lmsnfgskljdnf
>>
>>34209153
>I am very philosophical and aware of my surroundings
>I can tell what a person is like just by looking at them
>I am sophisticated
*tips fedora*
>>
>>34209190

/Thread
/Board actually.
>>
>>34209190
>>34209253
t. roasties

originalismus
>>
File: 01.gif (2MB, 265x308px)
01.gif
2MB, 265x308px
>2017
>female
>virgin

Like anyone would believe that whore, when it's normal for 13 year old's to be on birth control now.
>>
I'm not sure who is dumber: those roasties or robots who believe in the roastie meme.
>>
File: but.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
but.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>34209127
>fuck GF regularly
>penis fits vagina
>don't fuck GF for over a week
>vagina is tight
??????
>>
>>34209482
my boyfriend must like me really tight then, cause he wont fuck me for months.
>>
>>34209127

it's true tho, roasties could easily convince a robot that she's a virgin. nothing to do with her "acting" or lying skills tho, it's just because robots are retarded, it would never work on a Chad
>>
>>34209511
Shave your ass bro then he'll fuck you more often
>>
>>34209689
nah. its not that.

I'm seriously starting to get the feels he is is only gay out of necessity of not being alone.
>>
> Have a female "friend" like this (really my best friend orbits her)
> Claims she is an excellent liar and no one can figure it out
> In reality, she's awful at it and can't keep up a lie for shit
> All plan to meet up to see a movie
> Catch her out lying to us saying her dubiously claimed "rapist" was outside her house
> Checked his facebook
> He's at a fucking festival at the other end of the country
> She asks for an uber to the cinema and that we pay
> She arrives at the cinema, looking absolutely non-distressed and all dolled up
> Whatever, claims she left her money at home
> Orbiter friend pays up
> She only watches 30 minutes of Rogue One before she apparently gets a text saying the rapist is in the cinema
> Disappears and find out later through mutual friends she fucked off to get a dicking from her twink lanklet FWB

fucking women
>>
>>34209784
Lol stupid faggot

Muted for 8 seconds and havent posted all week
>>
>>34209362

You're actually sure.
>>
>>34209784
that guy was talking about vagina muscles not boipucci.
>>
>>34209791
Apologies for your beta friend.

Did you let him know at least? Is he still being a beta bitch? Can he help it?
>>
>>34209804
it doesn't matter they both constrict with roastie magic
>>
>>34209842
Unfortunately he fell for her rape story

The case was laughed out of the police station
> Have previous boyfriend
> Threesome sex with his best friend and the best friend's sister in the most drunken degenerate party of the century
> Panic in the morning, everyone is going to know she is a huge slut
> Desperately call the police and begin gangrape charges
> Police do usual proceedings, grab videos from phones and social media
> She was fully consenting and participatory, forensics show no sign of forceful penetration or struggle
> Threatens to sue the police for misconduct, they tell her to get the fuck out
> Continues to claim rape to this day to keep her shred of self-respect intact.

I've told my friend exactly what happens but he thinks she is perfect and that usual orbiter shit
>>
If she doesn't bleed, dump her.

>but muh elastic hymen
I don't care.
>>
>>34209910
On final note, I just realised the incest was utterly ignored by everyone, Police and partygoers
>>
>>34209930
Not always accurate.
I had sex probably 5 times without it tearing because of lube and slow pacing.
>>
>>34209954
When even the police know incest is wincest.

>not tag teaming some ROASTIE whore with the one person you should share the deepest bond with.
>>
File: 1483303056806.jpg (60KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483303056806.jpg
60KB, 800x450px
>>34209910
God what a whore. What a waste of space
>>
>>34210003
Is this the purest form of love expressible by the human condition?
>>
>>34209511
>my boyfriend must like me really tight
sounds like he doesn't like you at all
>>
>>34209322
BC helps regulate hormonal imbalances which can prevent stuff like endometreosis and certain cancers.
>>
You guys do know that you can break your hymen on a bike or horse riding?
>>
>>34210191
He likes the companionship, but else wise there has never been passion or excitement to the level of other bfs I've had.

Anytime I would try to talk about it, he clams up cause he is afraid of dealing with his issues in the case he hurts my feelings and I leave. The longer I continue, it feels as though its less about sparing my feelings and him being selfish.
>>
>the "I swear I'm not a normie" robots unironically believe that pussy shape is caused by sex
>They believe internet rumors and cherrypicked info without asking a single question

How legitimately retarded can one person get?
>>
>>34210308
he sounds exactly like me, so i can tell you he's only being selfish. dump his ass, and call him a faggot for good measure. he won't do anything about it because he's a pussy.
>>
>her muscles there tighten again, and she's like a virgin again
>roasties think that the physical aspect of virginity is the only think people care about

Should be stoned to death/10
>>
i'm p sure i was born with a penis and a vagina, but no butt, and the doctors turned my vagina into a butt. that's why it feels so good for penises to be in my butt and it feels good for the penis too. all of you are faggots.
>>
It's fucking disgusting for men like us when girls pretend to be virgins
>>
>>34210349

It's not so much retardation, although that certainly exists here, as total inexperience. they've never seen a vagina and probably never will.

There semi sentient vegetables whose greatest hope for the future is that they'll be too lacking in self respect to do the decent thing and end their worthless existences
>>
>>34210505
>men
>like us

Pick one, vegetable.
>>
>>34210532
My anus is like Shangri-La for penises.
>>
>>34210505
doesn't matter when you'll never know
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>34210612
just smell a boner already motherfucker
>>
I have an Anus, and a Peen,
And a Pussy in-between!
>>
I mean the first thing she said is kind of true. Lots of girls break their hymen by accident, so you can't always tell whether or not a girl is a virgin by looking at that.
>>
>>34209190
>biology doesn't exist

Roasties really are stupid
>>
>>34210696
>I mean the first thing she said is kind of true.
>she said
>true
get out SJW
>>
>>34210810
My pussy has more feces in it than I even thought existed before I started digging. There is so much fuckin' feces in my puss, my nigga, so much fuckin' 'ces nigga.
>>
>>34210873

Well yeah the rest is obviously bullshit, but working with horses I've seen quite a few young girls accidentally break theirs.
>>
>>34211046
You work "with" horses? So you consider horses to be on the same level as you, like your coworkers? That's sad bro, dem niggas cain't even talk right.
>>
>>34210515

The real saddest thing is simply that these faggots are turbo normies. They talk about normie shit, believe normie shit and care about normie shit and they think that being against the current makes them anti-normies.

Nigga if you abide by the status quo, you're a normie, even if you're bottom feeder tier, even if you're not a normal or a chad. If you abide by the normie code and believe in the normie code...

...you're a fucking normalfag
>>
>>34211574
YOU are a Normal Faggot, you Normal Faggot.
>>
>>34209222
That's the joke you fucking cunt.
>>
>>34209930
What if she's an equestrian who broke it to a tampon? Hormones in milk make girls have periods early like Grade 5
>>
File: 1478469802021.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
1478469802021.gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>34209127
>if a woman doesn't have sex for a while, her muscles there tighten. And shes like a virgin again
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.