[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women are, biologically speaking, the choosers in the sexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: zeke.jpg (43KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
zeke.jpg
43KB, 800x533px
>women are, biologically speaking, the choosers in the sexual selection.
>require the man to make the choice and selection by making the first move.

Cake and eat it too huh?
>>
>>34208336
It works the same way in nature, just look at most bird species. Females choose the mate based on things like their singing, "dancing", nest and other factors. Males have to meet that criteria in the hope of being chosen as a mate.
>>
>>34208836
Choosers should be the one that make the first move given if interest is shown in them. Female birds choose to allow which males have sex with them. Female humans, however, insist that males both show interests and initiate sex. Exactly what do women do in courtship that other female animals don't naturally do?
>>
>>34208892
They typically don't because men have always been in the dominant role, thus requiring them to make the first move.

Nature and the way society is doesn't cater to us robots, anon. It likely never will.
>>
>>34208892
I am a khv and probably will be for life, and intimacy, let alone sexual intimacy, is completely impossible for me to achieve but you are so out of whack with your understanding of human relationships that I find it astounding.
>>
biologically speaking i want to kill everyone who steps in my way or tries to get fresh with me.

why do we even talk about biological shit anymore? we're supposed to be civilized now, start acting like it.
>>
>>34208999
biologically speaking do you have a need to get sick fuckin trips?
>>
>>34208975
Not an argument. baka gui
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.