[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl i used to go out with back in highschool talked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1484568138739.jpg (435KB, 1187x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484568138739.jpg
435KB, 1187x1024px
So this girl i used to go out with back in highschool talked to me a few weeks ago and she said she wanted to make things better between us. I said ok and between that time and a few hours ago she has also told me she wanted to have sex with me because of how she treated me back then. We had planned out a date to have said intercourse and that date being today. Just a few moments ago she started geting pissy over me not willing to drive her over to my place and proceeded to smart mouth me about how i am not the only one she is wanting to fuck. I took real exception to this and told her "i am a fuck mothering vampire. I dont have to take this from you. Good bye." And put her number on spam.

Did i do the right thing?
>>
Yeah thank god you got oit of there anon its like you forgot /r9k/'s policy all women are whores,leechs nd parasites. She could have been trying to make it out you got her pregnant coz chad pumped and dumped her or pull the rape card for the kicks
>>
>>34208417
I know. I almost forgot on account i might have found an exception.
>>
>>34208417
Not OP. This is what the bitch I lost my virginity to pulled on me.
>Chad impregnates dumb bitch I used to have a crush on.
>Chad bails because he just wants new pussy.
>Girl finds out she is pregnant and knows I used to like her.
>Knows where I worked so she showed up.
>Set up a date with me. I was gullible and didn't realize she was just trying to entrap me.
>Got pretty damn excited for first date thought everything went well and couldn't believe my luck.
>She wanted to meet again two nights later.
>Pushes sex on me.
>Only talk through text for the next week before she sends me a text saying she is pregnant.
>Realize that isn't possible because I got a vasectomy when I first turned 18 with my dad's help saying I needed to wait until after college for kids.
>Feeling betrayed by her.
>Act like I think its mine.
>Can tell she is happy in text and starts saying we need to live together and raise "our" child together.
>Don't tell her I am leaving for college soon.
>Leave a couple weeks later for college and send her a text saying I had a vasectomy before having sex with her so I know its not mine. Also told her I moved out of state and good luck. Block her number.
>Come back two years later in Summer to visit parents and everyone tells me she is getting child support from Chad and living with some beta.
>>
>>34208315
>Fucking a woman who slept with a monkey

Have some standards man. She probably has herpes or some other nigger disease
>>
>>34208453
These are women there are none sadly just look at other anons stories such as the tale of fionn or >>34208570.
>>34208570
Fair fucks to you man its stories like yours anons should be learning from
>>
>>34208843
Nigga if a female has to ask "can i hold your hand on the first date" and "i am sure my parents will like you if you love the lord" there has got to be something different,right?
>>
>>34208867
Not in this day and age. As autistic as it sounds women in our society are trained from a young age to be masters at deception to manipulate men into doing their bidding its a different age from what it was years ago. All women are whores, leeches and parasites sadly.
>>
>>34209066
Cont
>>34208867
Its a factor (not the only one although) to why so many woman hate threads cropped up a while ago and stayed for so long
>>
>>34209095
Right. I see what you mean and i have been on these women hate threads and i agree with what a lot of them have said but me pyhsicaly hearing her say this is why i included it in what i said. I am not as gullible and sickly as a what a lot of people are on here.i can tell when a person is lieing be in man or woman. And i know,without a doudt in my heart this is an exception.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.