[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw scared to apply to uni because of severe social anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1484142675638.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484142675638.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw scared to apply to uni because of severe social anxiety
Why is it so hard to take that first step?
>>
File: 1484056140558.jpg (44KB, 437x437px)
1484056140558.jpg
44KB, 437x437px
>>34206763
Do you really want to learn or are you just there to have "fun and parties"?

What do you really want to do, OP? If you are going to fuck shit up then don't fucking go and go to your local bar or disco.
If you really want to learn something that isn't CS then go.

Also you better fix social anxiety since it won't take you anywhere and you would never find a job since all jobs require you to socialize, even programming but it's usually at IRC.
>>
>>34206763
Go to a technical school m8. Unifags are all assholes and uni is basically high school 2
>>
>tfw no socially anxious friend to help take big steps in their lives
>>
>>34206908
Kek, I kind of did that everyday before /adv/ blocked people from posting with Adblock.

Maybe i should be making many anon's lives better but eh, I will get BTFO by psychologists and HRfags.
>>
>>34206908
I want that too but everyone where I live are impatient turbo-normies.
>>
File: nervouspepe.png (551KB, 964x912px)
nervouspepe.png
551KB, 964x912px
>>34206866
>If you really want to learn something that isn't CS then go.
W-what's wrong with CS?
>>
>>34206763
don't make the same mistake i did, brother. had i known how much group work and socializing is required in uni i would have never even applied.
>>
online uni m8
>>
>>34206763
Do it, OP. Uni lets you put off "going into the real world" and getting a job so it's hella worth it.
>>
>>34206763
You don't have to talk to anyone if you don't want to. I go to class and go straight home. I pick subjects that don't have group work or participation requirements. My major is very "social" and involves a lot of speaking, I still manage to dodge it desu.
>>
If you work well in isolation online uni is amazing.

My uni offers campus and online learning.
>>
Don't worry, you can join and be invisible, it's what is happening to me

It only hurts because there's a girl in my class who is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, so it hurts everytime I see her but not talk to her
>>
>>34206763
Dude go for it, where are you and what uni are you applying for?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.