[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend cried for 3 hours today. We broke up. It was her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: BREAKUP.jpg (41KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
BREAKUP.jpg
41KB, 400x292px
My girlfriend cried for 3 hours today. We broke up. It was her idea and I agreed. She was sobbing in my arms the entire time. Then when I walked her home she broke down crying again really badly.

We broke up because we had been dating for a month and she was asking me very personal questions that I was not comfortable with answering. She said because of this it meant I did not love her enough.

She asked me what I wanted with her and I told her I didn't know and this made her cry a lot. When I asked her the same thing she said one day she was hoping we'd have a home together and stuff like that. She was asking me to marry her and I told her I wasn't ready.

I just feel really awful right now it's a terrible feeling when a girl cries in your arms especially when she cries so much.
>>
>>34206642
Wow Chad, you sure have it awful rough!
>>
>>34206642
Wait she wanted to marry you after dating for a month?
>>
>>34206642
>together a month
>wants to get married

wew lad, you should consider yourself lucky
>>
>>34206654
This
If you have a girl saying this to you after a month you're chad and she's batshit crazy
>>
>>34206654
i'm not chad im a robot. and I think i honestly prefer being single.

its too much for me to have someone in my room all the time i just like being alone. dont fall for the gf meme
>>
>>34206642
Where the fuck are all these normalshits coming from

I know the site is a bit far removed from 'sekrit club' days but shit, FUCK OFF
>>
>>34206654
salty autists, always jealous.
>>
>>34206666
Quads of truth

But damn son, you probably could have handled the entire situation better than making her cry and breaking up kek
>>
>>34206680
>Robot
>Has had girlfriends
Fuck off normalfag.
>>
File: 1474719351665.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1474719351665.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
>>34206680
You have a girl who's comfortable with your room and she wants to marry you? Gosh Chad, that's some real tough issue right there!
>>
>>34206642
only a month together and she is wanting to marry you?
kinda of a red flag there op.
I would check my condoms for holes if I was you.
>>
dodged a bullet bro

1 month is way too early for marriage

aldo, crying for so long is a red flag for anything, i dind't even cry that long when my mom died
>>
So what was wrong with her? Why didn't you love her as much as she loved you?
>>
>>34206680
God I really want to ree right now but I'm trying to control myself
>>
>>34206642

Where'd you meet her anon?

Oregon
>>
>>34206706
I dont think you would actually want that. Would you marry someone after a month? What if theyve been doing stuff to upset or manipulate you all the time? What if you're an introvert and you need a week to recharge everytime you see someone or hang out with them could you handle having someone bug you everyday?

>>34206746
I used to. But she was always blackmail me emotionally. She would act really immature and bug me. She would expect me to buy lots of stuff for her which i did but if I continued down that path id be broke. She'd never split the bill. She would threaten to break up with me if things didnt go her way.
>>
>>34206642
booo hooo

Girl falls in love with you and you break her heart. Good job Chad please leave the board and never come back. You're worse than a normie.
>>
>>34206732
sors bout your mom anon.
>>
>>34206774
Sounds like you were dating a succubus.
>>
>>34206774
Ah I see, I just got out of a relationship like that.She expected me to treat her like a princess when she did absolutely nothing for me in return (aside from sex). Now she's dating one of my friends and she makes him buy her food so she "won't be mad at him anymore." It makes me sad cause he's insecure but he needs to man the fuck up. She never did that to me though. Once she saw that I don't take shit from girls like her she left me for him. Bitches like that need to be put in their place.
>>
>>34206642
>cries for 3 hours after a month long relationship
>wants marriage after a month long relationship
>wants to know your deepest personal secrets after a month long relationship

She's a nutcase. Think nothing of her, move on and never look back. Never talk to her again, and reject any approach she will inevitably make to get you back. Girls like this are nothing but trouble, and she will eventually make your life as miserable as she thinks her own life is.
>>
>>34206642
A month...

All this after a month...

Youre fucking retarded
>>
File: 1375255800879.png (187KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
1375255800879.png
187KB, 500x323px
>meeting with a chick from okcupid for a quick fuck
>"I like to get to know people's secrets before I get intimate with them. Tell me one."
"I've been masturbating to my sister since adolesence"
>"Whoa fuck reel it back anon! Tell me one less bad"
"I only have really bad ones!"
>>
File: 1483501298845.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483501298845.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
>>34207079
>not just making something up on the spot so you can pump-n-dump
what the fuck am I the only guy our age who knows how to lie anymore
>>
>>34207105
But I don't like lieing anon.
>>
File: 1457349582020.jpg (6KB, 233x206px) Image search: [Google]
1457349582020.jpg
6KB, 233x206px
>>34207184
>But I don't like lieing anon.
But you were gonna meet up for just "a quick fuck"
>>
>>34207202
As he said, he's not lying. It'll be a quick fuck.
>>
>>34207202
I know bangin hoes ain't something a saint would do but I try really hard to be virtuous. I got mental rules I don't break. It's how I make up for not being given moral fiber from a religious upbringing.
>>
>>34206642
Calling someone girlfriend because of a month dating...true robot
>>
>>34206642
Apologize and marry her. You both will be happy forever and ever. Trust me
>>
>>34206642
>She was asking me to marry her and I told her I wasn't ready.
After a month of dating?
You dodge a bullet.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.