[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IM RELAPSING HARD RIGHT NOW AND IT FEELS GREAT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 3pac stay hootless forever.jpg (24KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
3pac stay hootless forever.jpg
24KB, 720x720px
IM RELAPSING HARD RIGHT NOW AND IT FEELS GREAT
>>
>>34206235
Opiates, alcohol, or meth?
>>
Im having trouble kicking heroin, the only thing that keeps me going is seeing my old junkie friends and their pathetic lives and remembering i used to be like that. Also not being sick all the time is prime stuff
>>
File: 1471914828974.jpg (8KB, 273x273px) Image search: [Google]
1471914828974.jpg
8KB, 273x273px
>>34206311
>Also not being sick all the time is prime stuff

>tfw currently kicking morphine/opiates again for the 2nd time since last winter
>>
>>34206246
alcohol, but everything else is a bonus when i got the money
i struggeld my fucking ass off to get sober (started end of october and all of november. stopped drinking on december 3rd. started drinking today at 2pm). if there's anyone lurking that wants to quit, withdrawal is a fucking bitch. but it's worth it for at least a little while.
but you'll never be truly free from alchoholism (or whatever your drug is).
>>
thanks for the adderall doc, really appreciate it
>>
>>34206426
Is there an alternative to Adderall/Ritalin that isn't as addictive or heart-attack-inducing?
>>
What happened to 3pac? Is he still around?
>>
File: 1484289346848.jpg (87KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1484289346848.jpg
87KB, 640x625px
>>34206505
he died man no joke
>>
File: 3pac rip.jpg (92KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
3pac rip.jpg
92KB, 960x720px
>>34206505
He got into water polo and lost a shit ton of weight super fast. That caused him to have a heart attack while playing a game of water polo. He was taken to the hospital and pronounced brain dead. His family took him off of life support (because he was brain dead).

He's now a deceased legend. His vision of giving zero hoots will live on forever, son.
>>
>>34206571
holy shit, i thought you were being ironic. that's actually so tragic. i remember hearing his shit on a stream a bunch a while back. damn... that's insane.
>>
>>34206571
Damn, rip 3pac
>>
File: lola bunny.png (241KB, 700x1005px) Image search: [Google]
lola bunny.png
241KB, 700x1005px
This is OP. Robots, why is it that i KNOW that I'm mentally happier without alcohol, but am somehow happier in a totally different way when i'm drinking? it's much different. i know about physical dependencies and addictions and whatever, but honestly i sometimes crave the depression that i get from alcohol.

Anyone else relate? I feel like i'm more creative when i'm more depressed
>>
File: 3pac no tengo hats.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
3pac no tengo hats.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
bumping thread. any anons struggling with addiction, withdrawal, or anything? or maybe anyone just want to talk? i'm kind lonely but still turnt up as fuck son
>>
last bump before i let thread die. any ideas what to do when turnt the fuck up? anyone wanna drink/do their drug/ with me?
>>
RIP MY NIGGA 3PAC BEST IN THE GAME SON
>>
>>34206490
Modafinil or micro-dosing psychs (lsd, 1p-lsd, shrooms, ald-52 etc)
>>
File: 3pac.jpg (92KB, 969x711px) Image search: [Google]
3pac.jpg
92KB, 969x711px
>>34206963
HOTTEST ON THE TRACK, YOU KNOW WE AIN'T WHACK

rest in peace, your message lives on
>>
>>34206311
Dude its a lie, you need to kick the heroin

As much as I loved that shit dude it will only destroy you and make your already shitty life way worse

Wait until you are homeless and too strung out to help yourself it gets really bad m8 unless you are rich the fact you are still harping about it means you havent been taken all the way down yet

Wait till you go to prison man, that view will change real quick.. getting sick aint shit.

>t. ex user had to kick methadone (ex user of h and meth) after 2 years you don't even know what hell is yet kid.

Seriously you gotta stop it with that shit either learn how to control it or dont do it at all

>That last statement in itself I havent seen or met one person who was able to control their use
>>
>>34206235
I haven't been sober for 5 years I am not on almost 4 months.. Literally have not be able to hold on longer than a month.. total use is about 7 years 5 of those needing to use almost everyday except for the times when you couldn't cop and had to spend a few days dying.. Coming back to reality is so fucked dude You are really in for it if you do not stop

>I still can't function and its been almost 4 months
>>
>>34206235
Wait until he comes down tomorrow lol

Back to the shaking and sweating while trying to figure out how to get money

Enjoy your what? 5 hours of being comfortably high just to suffer tomorrow. Lol. I remember when I was like this. Literally nothing could deter me from using
>>
>>34206235
Just remember this. It all comes to an end eventually why don't you come out ahead instead of losing everything because that is exactly how its going to end
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.