[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit normies say/do that annoy you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

File: really.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>friend tells me he has the weirdest dreams out of all his friends
>I say ok, tell me about one of your weirdest dreams
>tells me about a dream where he tried to hook up with friends brothers gf
>tells me it was some random girl though and not actually friends brothers gf
>how weird is that?
>kind of sigh and tell him that just last night I had a dream where I cut my own head off and re-attached it
>he says that's not even that weird
>mfw
>>
File: 1483885036030.jpg (16KB, 427x245px) Image search: [Google]
1483885036030.jpg
16KB, 427x245px
Both of you are dreamnormalfags. You haven't truly dreamed until you dream about being haunted by a terrifying ghost that puts a smug anime girl reaction pic in fullscreen on your monitor while you're away getting dr pepper and suffocates you
>>
>>34205660
>implying that was my weirdest dream
It was the dream I had the night before this conversation, I told him about that one to prove a point that even the dream I had just had was weirder than his normal as fuck "weirdest dream".

Your dream does sounds pretty weird tho, 7/10.
>>
File: dq.jpg (43KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
dq.jpg
43KB, 600x597px
>>34205610
>friend has to comment on every 'hot bitch'/couple he sees
>"Anon, bruh, look at that bitches ass, bruh her pussy fire af, bruh, I bet her man smashes that shit like he gets paid for it bruh."
>'I DON'T FUCKING CARE, WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT SOME STRANGERS FUCKING? SHIT, GO SHAKE HIS HAND AND ASK TO SUCK HIS DICK, FUCK.'
>"Are you gay or something, Anon?"
>>
Discord fags who say their servers for robots yet ban anyone who shows any robotic behavior
>>
>>34205764
It sounds like he's in the closet and overcompensating.

I have a friend who does similar shit but he always brings up photos of girls (literally always generically hot) and talks about how hot they are.
He also does this with men's physiques, he's mac tier from it's always sunny in this regard.
Pretty sure he's gay.
>>
>>34205816
Every one bringing up Mac
Charlie is king ja bronys
>>
>>34205863
Charlie has nothing to do with what i was talking about.
But you're wrong, Dennis is the true king. Or, dare I say, THE GOLDEN GOD.
>>
>>34205610
>the excessive need for fist bumps, handshakes and all that stupid shit

I fucking see these people almost every day and i have to greet each and every one of them when i come and its fucking annoying. Why cant i just nod at people without them thinking how "anon doesnt wanna say hi, he's an asshole and weird"
>>
>dream its hundreds of years in the future
>I am a clone of Brad Pitt and so is my friend, Brad Pitt
>we are in the 70th bathroom floor of an abandoned skyscraper
>everything is filthy and decaying
>in addition to toilets and sinks, there are large rectangular "pools" full of a milky tan colored liquid----like clam chowder, but a bit grayish
>its like 3-4 floors deep
>this is thousand year old fecal matter that is "ascended" (whatever that means)
>in the future, you can "Throw your soul" into someone else's body at the moment of death
>I planned to drown myself in this massive pool of gray/tan colored shit, and then throw my soul into the body of my friend Brad Pitt
>its a game, suicide and throwing your soul to other bodies, everyone does it its fun as shit
>I drown. my soul leaves my body
>and then, just as my soul enters my friend's body....
>I experience a choking feeling, extreme pain
>my friend hung himself, now we're both dying and there's nobody nearby with a throwing device to throw our souls to
>only seconds after sharing this body with my friend I'm about to die
>turned out he did it to fuck with me as a joke
>we both feel the body drop loads of shit into the shit pool at the moment of death, as is common for people who hang themselves to shit themselves
>no body to transfer to, we both pass on to the afterlife

That's how you do jokes in the future, I know it.
>>
File: 1481497719098.jpg (31KB, 373x424px) Image search: [Google]
1481497719098.jpg
31KB, 373x424px
>>34205863
>not Dennis > Charlie > Frank > Mac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dee

apparently this has very little content and I am continually being muted.
>>
>>34205929
This is objectively correct.

orangutan
>>
>i had the weirdest dream last night anon
>you died and i didn't really care
>"oh geeze that's nice of you"
>But bff/your oneitis was bawling her eyes out

Other friend also dreamed that i fell down some stairs while drunk as a party and said that all dream him did was have a shot in my corpses honor.
>he also once hallucinated my corpae hanging from a tree

What is it with my friends subconsciousnesses and me dying?
>>
>>34205764
Oh fuck this shit.

There's this guy I know who will tell me about women he saw as he was driving to wherever we are.
He'll be there describing this woman's tits to me, making gestures with his hands to demonstrate how big they were.
>>
>>34205610
I once dreamt I was taking a piss and ended up pissing the bed. Is that weird?
>>
>>34205610
Talk about sports.
Can't stand that shit.
>>
>>34206070
>dream about a hot girl
>cum the bed
Teehee
>>
>>34206070
Not reallly

I tend to have dreams about giant, elaborate, surreal public bathrooms when I need to pee in my sleep. I'll end up peeing in the dream world which cues me to wake up in real life. There have been a couple times I actually peed though

The bathroom dreams are strangely comfy. Most of the time they're really dark and grungy with no privacy and have a bunch of complicated toilet apparatuses that don't make any sense. It would suck in real life, but it's always soothing in the dream for whatever reason
>>
>>34205928
kek
originall comentino
>>
>>34206083
This is obviously because you're physically useless & cannot partake in sports, right?
>>
>>34205610
when people think being in shitty relationship after shitty relationship is just "part of the ride", and will willingly get into bad relationships over just being alone, which is probably the more emotionally healthy thing to do long-term instead of constantly being in an unhappy relationship.
>>
Have you ever had a dream that mindfucked you so bad about what your true reality is that the effects of it didn't go away after you woke up

No? Didn't think so.
>>
>>34205610
>talk about watching anime
>"aaah, you mean like pokemon and digimon"
>>
>>34206364
just tell me where the bathroom is, mr escher
>>
>>34205610
I had a dream where I was a rookie astronaut and got interviewed by a 10/10. What're my dreams telling me?
>>
>>34205610

>dream about every single girl I've ever had a oneitis for
>dream about murdering them in various ways
>choke one girl to death
>push another down a flight of stairs
>hack another one to pieces with a machete
>drown another one by shoving her face in the toilet
>incredibly aroused throughout all of this

God I miss having dreams like that
>>
>>34206530
I love the Last Airbender
>>
>>34206364

I can picture your dream bathrooms exactly. Mine are also dark and grungy, people are walking around them like mazes. When I finally figure out how to use them they turn into ground troughs or get locked behind caged doors.
>>
>>34205610
Generally I dream about stuff that actually has some reflective meaning on my inner psyche and day to day life but I sleep for more than 6 hours I feel like my brain runs out of shit to tell me and starts making weird performance art

Last dream I had, a poorly made live action spongebob was the talk show host of a failing nightly show and in the last moments of their send off episode he was trying to reconcile a homicidally depressed robot made for the purpose to generating laughter but because not enough children were watching the show he was designated to be recycled. The majority of the dream was comedy bot comparing the child audience to sacred cows with the mental capacity of a psychopath and productivity of a slug. And then he slaughtered them in hysterical rage while spongebob tried to control the situation.

I wrote it all down on a notepad it was a hell of a dream.
>>
>>34206557
>God I miss having dreams like that
Those sound fun even though I'm not into that kind of thing
Take out some of my hate on dream women
>>
>with a group of people running through a forest
>come to a kind of clearing, look to the right and it is a sheer cliff
>3 or 4 gorillas bodies suddenly drop from overhanging branches over the cliff, hung by their necks
>run away
>see some girl in black and white wearing a dog mask
>dog mask suddenly disappears and she is right in my face
>wake up

explain
>>
>>34205610
>tfw almost never remember my dreams

I remember having an uncomfortable dream last night, but as soon as my head leave my pillow, it's completely gone from my mind.
>>
>Condescending/judgmental behavior towards anyone who's different from them
I love the reaction normalfags give me when I tell them I never leave my house. They literally lose their fucking minds. Starting to think normalfags are mentally ill. They should get publicly executed, since they love being outside so much.
>>
>>34206527
Yes. I have actually.

I once had a dream that my dad raped me as a kid.
Fucked with my head becuase I didn't know whether or not it was just a dream or if it actually happened.
>>
>>34205764
Literally probing to see if you're gay with him
>>
>>34205791
I can feel you Anon. Fucking normies.
>>
I had a dream last night where I had a meeting with snoop dogg, couldn't find my shoes, spilled uranium on my floor while looking for them, got radiation poisoning, had to call snoop dogg and explain to him that I couldn't make it because I had to go to the hospital, and tried to explain to my mom what g-funk is.
>>
>>34205610
I also had a dream last night, but it wasn't wierd. I can't remember much, as I forgot details when I woke up, but I'll tell what I remember.

>In someplace, in a room with a bunch of people
>One girl stands out to me, and I intend to talk to her soon
>Something happened (I can't remember) and we all ended up at some other place
>I noticed the girl I was interested in outside, along with some other people
>She was talking to some other girl
>I started to get worried if something might happen and I might lose her
>As I was watching, I figured I needed to talk to her soon

And I don't remember anything else before I woke up. I know it sounds fake as shit, but I can barely remember anything about it since I woke up
>>
>>34206929
That's fairly creepy, but I don't think I can explain the meaning of it
>>
>>34205610
>friend

You have to go back, Anon.

>>/plebbit/
>>
>>34205929
There is literally no universe in which Dee is tolerable
>>
I haven't had a really good dream that I remember in months
>>
File: asfaefsef.png (298KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
asfaefsef.png
298KB, 480x348px
I had a dream once where I was executed by decapitation. Like I knelt down and someone hacked off my head with an ax. The first blow didn't completely sever my head, but went most of the way through, causing my head to hang down, barely attached to the rest of my body. I was still conscious and didn't feel pain, but there was a horrible pressure where my neck would be. I kept trying to left my head, but I couldn't move it. I kept thinking, "Why can't I move my head?" And that horrible pressure. That's when I woke up. I was laying in bed at a strange angle and had a sore neck all day.
>>
>>34206929
It's about how much you hate black people.
>>
I had a dream which I considered pretty weird
>I'm walking toward an university building
>see someone waiting for me
>Suddenly she strip and start dancing similar to those kpop dance
>Everyone around start stripping to and follow her dance
>Looks down
>Sees myself naked
>Starts dancing too

Only remembers that part, makes me go what the actual fuck happen to my head
>>
>>34210172
Damn

oreogonal
>>
>>34210288
XD That's just hilarious!
>>
File: 1484496397462.png (86KB, 515x615px) Image search: [Google]
1484496397462.png
86KB, 515x615px
I had two very strange nightmares as a kid that I still remember. One of them was about having some kid I sat next to in elementary school at my house. We were in the kitchen and he had a pimple on his face. When he popped it this forceful reddish white light erupted from it and obliterated my mom. Just fucking erased her. The second one was ridiculous but in the dream I was intensely afraid and I don't know why. It was in a moonlit stone quarry and there were a few people from school in it. Also a cat walking around on two feet wearing a black military uniform. One kid had a group of people around a big rock slab. He had a block of ice about the size of a shoe box and frozen inside of it was a miniature man that was exactly like Axel from Twisted Metal, wheels on his arms and everything. He said it was his dad frozen in the ice. For some reason I was horribly afraid of that little man getting out of that block of ice.
>>
>Shit normies say/do that annoy you
OMG IM SUCH A NERD LAMEO!
>>
>>34206527
I always question if my memories are dreams or real, this also applies to being awake
/depersonalization/ who?
>>
>talking to a friend about fetishes for some reason
>he knows about 4chan as well
>he's naming some "weird" fetishes he saw on 4chan
>offhandedly mention that traps are pretty hot
>he starts calling me gay
Fucking normies
>>
>>34205610
I had a dream that I was going around ruining wedding in a panda costume, and whenever I was done, I had to report to Sam Elliot and he was wearing a Generals outfit and told me I did good work
>>
>>34205928
I origunally kekt
>>
>>34206083
Fuck me, this.

>move a couple states north for new job
>anon where are you from?
>x state
>wow you must like those x mascots!
>n-nah I don't really pay attention
>normie continues talking about sports anyway

Why don't they just play sports? I cannot figure out what is fun about professional sports. 90% commercials and the regional pride doesn't make sense either because none of the players are typically from where the team they're on is labeled.
>>
>>34206007
They want you to fuck off, maybe. No idea tho.
>>
>>34205610
>I'm so OCD
>>
Not the weirdest dream I've had but its earliest weird dream I remember
>be like 5 or whatever
>be asleep
>in some city
>never lived in a city so looking back doesn't really make sense
>skyscraper height squidward on fire destroying buildings acting godzilla and shit

that's all really.
I know that there was an episode of spongebob where spongebob and patrick turn squidwards house into a living thing and it goes around 9/11ing bikini bottom, so when I saw that years later I thought that episode mightve scared me or something.
>>
>>34210656
>man anon dont you know that everyone is a little OCD???
>my PTSD is really flaring up.
>>
>>34205610
>hey
>how are you
>fine, you?
>fine
>...
>bye
>yeah, b-bye
>>
>>34210455

I hate how normies have latched onto the faux nerd band wagon, especially even more shit when certain companies I liked basically told old fans to fuck off and began pandering towards them rather than genuine fans.
>>
>>34205610
I honestly do not remember my dreams. I briefly do when I first wake up but in moments I can't remember what it was about.

Pretty sure anyone talking about their dreams are making shit up and actually are using it to get conversation on subject matter they are concerned with.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>34210851
>I hate how normies have latched onto the faux nerd band wagon
This
Whenever I talk to normies I end up trying to explain that being a "nerd" is being interested in things that aren't popular, and saying you're a nerd because you like star wars or MCU flicks is about the same as saying you're a nerd because you like football and beer.

Then they give me the normie look and never contact me again
>>
>>34210862
anyone with something really descriptive is making it up completely or expanding on it.
people remember dreams but they're really short and don't make sense (have no real beginning)
>>
>>34210915
>liking things that aren't popular
Do you mean hipsters anon?
>>
>>34210915

Very true, all they are being is consumerist, there's nothing nerdy about being consumerist at all. They've basically been tricked into liking shit like Star Wars or the MCU by companies who are force feeding them social justice warrior propaganda messages while they give them thousands and thousands in cash. This is why I don't do video games anymore, everyone is a complete poser and hopping on the I'M SUCH A NERD bandwagon while whoring themselves out for likes or views playing flavour of the month first person shooter. It's insufferable.
>>
>>34210915
Specifically being interested in things that aren't popular is called being a hipster, the most annoying people of all. I'd rather deal with turbo normies than hipster faggots.
>>
>>34210967
You know exactly what he means you cunt.
>>
>>34210738
>9/11ing bikini bottom
Fucking kek
>>
>>34210967
Hipsters are people who think of themselves as "trendsetters"
If you've ever read a book or listened to a band or anything a while before it blew up in popularity you might have a small urge to tell people you were there first, like you own it or something. hipsters do this to the max.
interestingly 4chan is kind of anti hipster since hipsters like taking credit for things and 4chan is anonymous.
but having unpopular hobbies is still nerdy
I don't consider myself a nerd since I don't have any good interests but i'd consider something like comic books to be nerdy in america at least.
>>
>>34211000
do you remember that episode?? Im 100% sure it was nightmare fuel.

>>34211076
i forgot something
hipsters are people who look for the approval of others.
nerds are people who find happiness in their hobbies.
>>
File: 1456509562852.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1456509562852.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
This dream probably isn't all that strange, but it was the best and most vivid I've ever had.
>Open my eyes, I'm in a very small prison room that's lit by a dull green light
>See tiny as fuck spiral staircase at the end
>By the time I get to the top I'm on my hands and knees crawling through the exit
>I step out from a cave entrance and notice I'm on an asteroid in the middle of space
>The sky is almost entirely red
>Pic related very much so
>I walk to the edge and feel gravity trying to pull me off
>Giant colossal fuckoff dragon flies past and the wind from it causes me to lose balance
>I fall
>I'm land on a goddamn pegasus
>"FOLLOW THAT FUCKIN DRAGON"
>Dragon too fast, eventually leaves us behind
>Notice a giant white church sitting on very similar asteroid, except it's covered in grass
>Get to front door
>Open door, bright light consuming me
>"Anon, breakfast is ready"
My fucking mother woke me up right as my dream was getting gud
>>
>>34210967
>>34210977
>playing magic the gathering or LARP makes you a hipster
Think again.
>>
>>34206530
But anon-kun you are the faggot in this situation
>>
>>34205660
dreamnormie pls
you aren't a true dreamer until you dreamt that you are a nonexistent color combination of red and green and must conquer blue before it conquers you
for fucking hours
I'm never having chinese food again
>>
>>34210544
>offhandedly mention that I find boys who dress up as girls sexually attractive
>wtfffff m not gaayyyyyy!!!! GTFO NORMIES
Faggots never learn. Go ahead and fap to your boys anon, but don't try to fucking delude yourself into thinking you aren't a faggot.
>>
File: 1RVE.jpg (33KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1RVE.jpg
33KB, 500x354px
>get an internship that starts in 6 months
>all the other interns have already made a facebook group and are talking to eachother
Fuck off it's 6 months away
>>
>>34205736
Robots have no friends you fucking roastie scum
>>
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T USE SOCIAL MEDIA, HOW DO YOU STAY IN CONTACT WITH PEOPLE?
>>
>>34206070
Nah senpai, i had a dream where I was erect and on the edge. Then some anime girl came along and touched my dick, making my cum hit her at supersonic speed, flaying off the flesh on her bones. I also cumed irl as it turns out
>>
>>34205791
>join a game discord for autistic lowlife spergs
>it's full of normies, chads and /pol/tards posting convos with girls
>>
>>34211804
>roastie
no.

Fuck you and your gay rules.
That being said I'm a virgin NEET on the cusp of being friendless, so go fuck yourself.
>>
I sleep like a log and have no dreams and it sucks
>>
File: 1484568512806.jpg (18KB, 469x359px) Image search: [Google]
1484568512806.jpg
18KB, 469x359px
>dream
>friend is about to sexually assault female friend
>shove him away
>think what the fuck is going on
>wake up
>>
Who /mundane dreams that they mistake for memories/ here? The other day I dreamed I had milk in the fridge, and when I went downstairs I was looking forward to drinking it, then I remembered that it was just a dream and it didn't actually happen. I should've known, too, because I checked the expiration date and it was in April.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.