[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got a iq test and the iq testing machine exploded from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1480094765782.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1480094765782.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>tfw got a iq test and the iq testing machine exploded from how smart i was i was to smart for it to handel
>>
My IQ is literally 141.

I have spent the last 4 minutes drinking rum, licking my wrist, and singing along to that Rihanna song where she goes "you oooh ooh". IQ is a fucking meme.
>>
>>34205338
Would you be my bf then smart robot
>>
>>34205283
BUT, OP

Isn't Betty, a WOMANS name?
>>
>>34205338
Can you link me this song?

>tfw two dumb too look up/listen tow rianna
>>
>>34205363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOkQ4T5WO9E
>>
>>34205379
im dumb so i listen too nigger anime music

https://youtu.be/rehF0Df2DIc?t=6m8s
>>
>>34205346
I don't think you want me to be your bf. I am "officially" smart, which is genetic and which we could pass on to our children. But I also have mental disorders, because my parents were two very intelligent but very mentally ill people (both surgeons, both narcissists, mom has BPD on top of that), and if i have kids those disorders will be passed down.

>inb4 why don't I just fuck you in the ass so you don't get pregnant

I don't have any lube with me, it would hurt you

>>34205363
No problem. This is it right here >>34205379
>>
>>34205338
Develop your skills and network u failed normie.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (21KB, 341x403px) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
21KB, 341x403px
>>34205433
I'm confused by your post am I girl or are you
>>
>>34205379
Also, I just want to say how much I love this song. I know it's generic pop, but listen to the lyrics

>Everybody's watching her
>But she's looking at YOU

This incredibly beautiful woman has all eyes on her, but she is paying attention only to you. The whole world could be following her, every man alive could be trying to get with her, but all she wants is you.

>>34205435
I have networked a little bit, but ultimately I'm too fucked up mentally and socially to form stable relationships. My parents have great connections (friends with the VP of Motorola, other surgeons, a federal judge, and our buddy Steve Harrington who literally buys and sells private islands), but I myself don't have the ability to form or keep those same connections. I'm completely fucked when I'm on my own.
>>
eating with family in restaurant and at one point i realize everyone around me is talking really loud about pointless bullshit. my sisters kids are being annoying as fuck and nobody is telling them they're annoying to stop. i can't because i realize it'd be a bad idea. everyone is staring at me like i'm some sort of apparition or flawed or something.

decide fuck it maybe i'm smarter then everyone around me because htey're all acting like chimps stare at stuff on the walls while eating my hamburger.
>>
>>34205481
I assumed that you were a girl when you asked me to be your bf. However, I have been drinking a lot of alcohol, so if you are a man who was able to successfully pass as a woman, then I'd probably fuck you.
>>
>>34205283
No OP, it actually exploded because how retarded you are
>>
>>34205540
then it would have imploded you dumass
>>
>>34205338
IQ only matters if you do something with it. The smartest man in the world, with an IQ of 198, is sitting on a farm in those empty cornfields in USA, just sleeping and drinking.

A man with an IQ of 100 who works hard to become a scientist/doctor/teacher will have a much greater contribution to society.
>>
>>34205554
Thsi, I too have high IQ and can confirm volume expansion
>>
>>34205559
>The smartest man in the world, with an IQ of 198, is sitting on a farm in those empty cornfields in USA, just sleeping and drinking.
that's because he's too smart to work. CHECKMATE, WAGEKEKS!
>>
>>34205559
If you're talking about Christopher Langan, then you're full or shit. He has produced plenty of original research and has been contacted for it before. Much of what he does on this farm is for research.
>>
>>34205338
Yeah... I have an IQ just a few points lower than yours and I'm a fucking college dropout. IQ doesn't mean too much when you hate yourself and can't focus on anything because you're constantly distracted by fleeting pleasures.
>>
>>34205338
>and singing along to that Rihanna song where she goes "you oooh ooh"

To be fair, that is a fantastic song and Rihanna is very cute
>>
>>34205379
dang you were right that's a gud song
>>
>>34205983
Right? It's fucking terrific! I feel so good listening to it, or maybe that's just the rum.
>>
>>34205338
>My IQ is literally 141.
>I have spent the last 4 minutes drinking rum, licking my wrist, and singing along to that Rihanna song where she goes "you oooh ooh".

I fucking hate this place sometimes. I can just picture you, you fucking faggot, licking himself like a fucking dog while some nigress coos into his speakers. What a waste of genetic material.
>>
>>34205338
>licking my wrist
Why?
>>
File: 1453349042761.jpg (32KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453349042761.jpg
32KB, 700x700px
>>34206168
>>34206197
>>34206295
I like the juxtapostion of all these posts and I hate myself for still coming here
>>
>>34206295
I don't know...please help me, my wrist tastes super good
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.