[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about tomboys. Are they actually great irl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: cute.jpg (553KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
553KB, 1200x1600px
Tell me about tomboys. Are they actually great irl?
>>
>>34204879
In my entire life I've never met one that wasn't lesbian.

That isn't even an exaggeration
>>
>>34204879
You think so at first and then you find out they're right on par with the average stacie.
>>
>>34204954
I'm a tomboy and I'm not a lesbian desu
>>
>"lol, that's a weird book anon, what are you gay or something?"
>"You're one to talk, you testosterone filled athletic dyke."

She never talked to me again. I'm so sorry, Samantha.

She probably was a dyke though.
>>
File: yukina.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yukina.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
Tomboys and autistic girls are the best desu

>>34205037
be my gf
>>
>>34205037
>I'm a tomboy
Do you wear makeup? If the answer is yes you are immediately disqualified.
>>
File: helper2weewee.png (516KB, 1231x698px) Image search: [Google]
helper2weewee.png
516KB, 1231x698px
>>34205068
Don't be sorry. You btfo'd that roastie pretty hard. Are you doing anything later? Of course you're not you're on 4chan, lets get coffee.
>>
Beware: there is a big difference between tomboys and "just one of the boys."

"Just one of the boys" means they ride the cock carousel whenever they can because "that's what guys do". They use their "boys" to constantly find cock.

Tomboys are the girls that were raised in all-male households or very isolated households and they don't really know or understand what femininity is, making them pure and I want to marry them
>>
>>34204879
Tomboys are usually insecure girls that want to be "one of the guys" so they mimic what they believe guys are like to seem desirable to the men that are stupid enough to fall for it
>>
All women are submissive. If you see a girl that acts like a boy, that means she is just waiting for an even manlier guy to put her in her place and sweep her off her feet.
>>
>>34205145
>they don't really know or understand what femininity is
Bullshit. Between television, movies, the internet, and school girls know exactly how other girls are. They just want to be special and stand out to guys. If they have brothers they pick up on what they think/like about girls and try hard to fit that and become a cool girl
>>
>>34204879
>Tell me about tomboys. Are they actually great irl?

why not cut out the tom and just date cute boys?
>>
File: 1471036985910.jpg (231KB, 893x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1471036985910.jpg
231KB, 893x1156px
>>34204879

>Tfw you want a tomboy gf to bike around countries with and cuddle with during long nights.
>It physically pains me knowing how much my my predilection for tomboys alone drastically narrows my field of potential mates down even before any of my other personal requirements are even factored in.

They're out there in a 'non-dyke' capacity.

Your only real hope of running into one though (at least in my experience) is to do something active by yourself in a consistent location enough, or join a group that does something active (ie sports teams, cycling clubs).
>>
>>34205117
inb4 you leave me for a girly girl

>>34205133
No, I don't know how to put it on even if I wanted to.
>>
I'd kill for one again

>>34205214
They understand femininity as an observer but oftentimes don't know how to relate it to their own body and behavior.
>>
Tomboys with giant tits make the best gfs
>>
>>34204879
Yeah, the tomboy I used to know was into vidya and anime as much as I was. Was actually better at most games then me, and most the times wore only regular clothes. Has small boobs, but at least has something. Actually had a small crush on her, but never became much.
>>
>>34205037
are you a qt tomboy?

post face for r8.
>>
>>34205940
>then
Please stop doing this
>>
>tfw no tracksuit tomboy gf to run marathons with
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.