[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to me /r9k/ Its been a year since I've graduated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1474927636012.jpg (15KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474927636012.jpg
15KB, 480x800px
What happened to me /r9k/
Its been a year since I've graduated highschool and I was reflecting on my school years up until now

>In elementary I used to be extremely popular, was very outgoing and talkative
>Plenty of friends, although I never had a small elementary relationship
>Middle school is a blur, almost failed 7th grade but barely passed
>Had a group of friends but never got a gf
>High school happens
>Good grades for a majority of it, dropped the ball junior year but it didn't affect me much
>Was friends with a pale tall white kid who wasn't very funny and a dyke who was an SJW
>Never went to any school events or dances
>Never had a gf
>Was extremely introverted and still am
>Can't pinpoint what happened during middle school that made me into this introvert
If I could remember maybe I could try and be a normie and have friends or even get into a relationship
>>
>>34204780
for me i had the same friends going from elementary up to middle school. When high school began i had to start all over and never managed to make any friends during those 4 years.

for you it may have happened during the transition to highschool as thats when kids try to act "mature" and shit
>>
>>34204780
Nothing to explain, high school is just shitty if you aren't chad/normal.
>>
>>34204780
are you me? i was out going as fuck in middle school and then when highschool hit i started to get more awkward every year until i graduated a friendless autist
>>
>all these people that can pinpoint when it all went wrong

I was fairly popular in elementary school but that was only because being loud, goofy and awkward made you funny and liked. I was an outcast from then on but my behavior stayed the same. The environment kept changing, and I stayed the same. Who else is like me?

>>Can't pinpoint what happened during middle school that made me into this introvert

I can certainly pinpoint what sealed the deal for me. I brought an expensive pen to school, someone broke it on accident and I full on chimped in the middle of class. None of my cool friends talked to me afterwards.
>>
>>34205121
I was really popular in elementary school. Even girls liked me. Something snapped in me towards the end of elementary school and I became much quieter although I kept my male friends all through middle school I didn't socialize with females all that much. By the time high school came around I was thrown in with a bunch of strangers as all my established friends were in other classes. I spent most of 9th grade by myself, ate lunch with some 10th graders who let me at their table but never really talked to me. 10th grade I managed to make a few friends and by 11th grade I had a decent circle of friends. Then I moved and never recovered since then.

I just don't understand how I was so open in elementary school. I didn't give a shit what anyone thought about me and people liked me. Then I just became extremely self conscious about everything.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.