[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone enlighten me on how it's possible to be a virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1478025161209.png (11KB, 393x314px) Image search: [Google]
1478025161209.png
11KB, 393x314px
Can someone enlighten me on how it's possible to be a virgin past the age of 20?
>>
you did not have sexual intercourse.
>>
no participation in sexual intercourse.
>>
zero sexual intercourse
>>
A lack of sexual intercourse 20 years after being born
>>
No benis in bagina.
>>
couldn't meme your way into roastie headquarters.
>>
By having refrained from or been denied sex for more than 20 years.
>>
>>34203619
..from the time of birth.
>>
I managed to have sex one time before I was 20 purely by a combination of blind luck and settling for a girl below my standards because I was afraid I was getting too old to still be a virgin. It's relatively easy to be a virgin if you don't have social skills and you don't meet new people regularly.
>>
1. I've spent most of my life at my computer playing video games instead of doing all the activities normal people do where you meet people, develop a social circle, and expose yourself to women.

2. I have genuine social anxiety and enter a fight or flight response during normal social reactions sometimes, makes it very difficult to have normal interactions with strangers and fucks up my social skills.

3. The combination of #1 and #2 undermined basically my entire life and severely limited my ability to achieve things, get a good job, make money, all the things women find attractive.

4. When you finally get past the poor social skills and reclusiveness, I'm a pretty negative, mean, perverted, and selfish person. Those are all things I had to repress. The end product is somebody who is extremely boring and pretty much lacks any kind of personality. That combined with low self esteem means people generally can't stand to spend more than a few minutes with me.

So in spite of being born into a rich family, having every opportunity in life, white, 6'4, not ugly, I ended up a 29 year old unemployed virgin. Honestly I wish I could have just been born female because none of that shit would have mattered and I could have led a normal life.
>>
>>34203658
>So in spite of being born into a rich family, having every opportunity in life, white, 6'4, not ugly, I ended up a 29 year old unemployed virgin. Honestly I wish I could have just been born female because none of that shit would have mattered and I could have led a normal life.

You lived and easy early life anon. That's why you can't live up to the trials of being an adult. Reading things like this make me glad that I grew up as white trash in public housing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.