[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here does cringe worthy shit but doesn't care?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1732.jpg (243KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1732.jpg
243KB, 1080x1920px
Who here does cringe worthy shit but doesn't care?
>>
>>34203385
I try to contain my autistic outbursts when I'm in public. Any time I get the urge to dance like an idiot, hit on things, lip sync and air guitar I just take a bunch of deep breaths and tell my self to calm down

All that goes right out the fucking window when I'm driving.
>>
>>34203385
Idk why, but I just read "who( he)re does cringe worthy shit" . Now I'm wondering if anyone has it original.io content of whores doing cringy shit?
>>
>>34203385
I do it out of boredom a lot just to see how people react. Only online though.
>>
Girls keep looking at me because I wear all black and I'm kinda tall. I don't feel good because I have to walk a lot at uni and I hate people staring at me. So I wear a hood down to my eyes so i only look at the floor when I walk
>>
>>34203385
Jesus, it's fucking disgusting that it's socially acceptable that a girl jams their pants in their asscrack to make themselves look 'sexy'.
What the fuck senpai.
>>
File: 1472899927326.jpg (44KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472899927326.jpg
44KB, 720x960px
me

i lift and am stronger than 99% of humans on this planet and I also train mma but I'm a autistic robot

nobody will ever try to stop me from being autistic irl because they know i'll fucking kill them if they try
>>
I told a lesbian girl I work with that I planned to masturbate to the pulse nightclub 911 tapes.

I used to post Roger waters lyrics on Facebook . No explanation, just the lyrics.

I told a woman at a supercuts who was cutting my hair that I was "sick of the school shooter bowlcut" cause my friend told me I looked like Adam Lanza.

Spekaing of which I named my CSGO m4s "Sandy hook simulator" "de_pulsenightclub" and my AK "the Paris experience"

I also tried to get a girl i was orbiting into mine craft. Built a house on our friends sever including a room with our beds side by side. Spent 4 hours making videos to show her how to play. She never did obviously.

If this isn't cringey I don't know what is.
>>
>>34203953
Pls tell us about some of the autistic stuff you do
>>
>>34203571
Please actually end your own life
>>
OP here. Glad to hear from my fellow autist. I only do autist shit on Facebook ie messaging random girls weird shit.
>>
File: 1476159185759.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476159185759.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>34204292

>when in gym, sing loudly to the music I'm listening to
>drop weights purposely
>LIGHT WEIGHT BABY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>this is a YMCA btw
>when driving roll my windows down and play loud music and sing along to it while staring at people
>curse loudly all the time, at least 1 curse word every couple of sentences (even with people I don't know). this is extremely autistic
>girls will talk to me but will stop after a few days because I say cringey fuckboy things constantly

my anonymous 4chan personality is practically the same as my irl one
>>
>>34203385
When I was walking down the hallway to my dorm, I kicked a plastic bottle into a bin all the way at the other end of the hall and I did Ronaldo's TSUUUUUUUU celebration. It was pretty fun.
>>
>>34204156
>Spent 4 hours making videos to show her how to play.
how can you be such a fucking beta
>>
>>34203859
iktfb. I'm also black,a lthough I'm not that tall (only 6'0"). I can't escape the feeling that they're staring at me. Only a couple hours ago, I was walking down the sidewalk back to my apartment, this cute white girl was up ahead of me, and she crossed the street to get away...

I don't want to hurt anyone, please stop treating me like a monster
>>
>>34203385
To an extent I don't care. When I look at all the "stages" I've gone through, I notice a cycle of cringing at the previous stage and being too confident that the one I'm currently in will be the final one. That's probably what my self-imposed isolation boils down to; it's a social burka. I'll probably always be cringeworthy, the least I can do is not bring it near other people.
>>
File: 2fast.png (423KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
2fast.png
423KB, 1057x611px
>>34203385
I shitpost for 24 hours straight in a thread a couple of days ago. It was extremely autistic and just plain retarded, but I still ended up getting like two or three trips and a quint after I left the thread. Pretty worth it desu.
>>
>>34204465
the dangers of 2 much power
>>
>>34204541
Kek! Where is that meme from? Is that a movie?
>>
>>34204567
A short film on YouTube or Vimeo. I can't remember the name, though.
>>
>>34204527
>I'm also black

Tyrone, OUT!!!
>>
File: 1472259835834.jpg (232KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472259835834.jpg
232KB, 1000x1000px
>>34204566

i also wear rayban aviators with my prescription lenses anytime I go out, day or night

NOBODY CAN STOP ME
>>
>>34204527
Lmfao who wouldnt run with an autist behind them
>>
File: sadness.gif (2MB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.gif
2MB, 375x283px
>>34204527
I know this feel blackbro. And the feel is not a good feel to feel.
>>
>>34204516
I also made her a necklace for Christmas while she was fucking another man.

I have resolved to never have a female friend again. Nor go on anymore dates.I am 22 yo virgin now, 3 years from the point of no return.if it's and consolation to you I will never reproduce.
>>
>>34204615
I'm not Tyrone. Do you know Carlton from the Fresh Prince? Imagine that, but not rich. That is me. Hell, just like the actor who played Carlton, I've got latino blood in me, so even other blacks sometimes reject me because of that. I talk white, dress white, I like baseball, I even say "nigger" with a hard 'r', my favorite rappers are the "weird ones" like Kid Cudi, Childhish Gambino, and Lupe Fiasco....I'm not a Tyrone. You have to understand that Tyrone is just a stereotype, the same way that Brad Thomas Chadwick III is a white stereotype.
>>
>>34204696
You don't understand how to be a beta orbiter. You need to get her to come to you. For example, I orbited this cute stacy in HS and got her to do all kinds of shit for me.

>she bought me lunch almost every day
>gave me rides to school, so I didn't have to wake up early to catch the bus
>walked with me between classes, even when it made her late
>when other beta orbiters brought her stuff (like this one dude would give her cookies and shit), she would give it to me right in front of them
>she let me play with her hair during class and even touch her ass a few times

You need to make being a beta work for you. We can get something out of the relationship, we just have to be smart.
>>
>talk to oneitis about how socially retarded I am
>physically stomp and reeee when my roommates bring friends over while whispering "Get these normies out of my lair!"
>when I'm outside, I whisper to myself as if I'm breaking the fourth wall and talking to an audience about what ever is going on during that time

I'm me and I don't care.
>>
>>34204782
doesn't sound like you were an orbiter. If you have a stacy following you, then by definition you're not an orbiter, she's your orbiter
>>
>>34204786
You're my literal hero
>>
>>34204610
It's called The Hedgehog I believe.
>>
>>34203385
Me sometimes. You can't care, just have confidence. It turns the stupid things you do into "that's just him" and people even thinking you're eccentric.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.