[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO GET LAID

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-01-05-21-13-26.png (65KB, 719x641px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-05-21-13-26.png
65KB, 719x641px
Failed normie turned serial player here

I will be fielding questions on how to flirt and such.

AMA
>>
>>34202163
how do i kill myself

oreginino
>>
>>34202177
Not a wannabe/failed chad like OP here, the real pros use KCl
>>
1. Be attractive.
2. Know you're attractive.

There, I just hit you with some crazy PUA game shit bro. Go out there and slay/smash/crush/bamboozle some of dat powsiang.
>>
>>34202163
get her to send pics playerboii
>>
>>34202205
she already has. not sharing them with you ya kekold
>>
How do I get that gorilla dick nigga and make dyke pussy wet?
>>
>>34202338
>How do I get that gorilla dick

Jelq and supplements
>>
File: 1481853130003.jpg (19KB, 543x411px) Image search: [Google]
1481853130003.jpg
19KB, 543x411px
>>34202163

oh wow another "chad" on r9k is going to show me how he fucks worthless meat trash.

You'll never find love, you'll die alone.
>>
>>34202578
>Don't hate man. I'm not here to intentionally piss you off.
>>
>>34202163
where do you have the best luck picking up?
>>
>>34202578
>worthless meat trash
I hope you dont think some women are special
All women are worthless meat trash just like these girls
>>
>>34202875
Tried tinder and bars and have had more luck with tinder.

I've also been kind of "staying in my demographics" so to speak. I've been making friends at a gym in the boxing and yoga classes and meeting women through those social circles.
>>
how long am I supposed to talk with a girl on tinder before suggesting we meet up
am I supposed to ask for cell phone number before that
am I supposed to be trying tocarry the conversation away from tinder before that
etc

I managed to get a few matched with girls that look pretty to me
>>
Alert the presses! Another fucking normie thinks he's a player because he got in shape and got laid!
>>
how to turn friendly conversation into flirt pls
>>
>>34202193
KCl?
>>
>>34202946
Just dont overthink it. A few flirty lines and open ended questions to get to know her and then shoot straight. What's your number. When are we meeting. etc etc. Even better if you can reshape it from a question into a statement. "Do you want to get a drink later" turns into "Lets meet for drinks later" or "Meet me for a drink later".

Its always better to ask this stuff to early than too late.

>>34202984
are we talking conversations in real life or text? In my opinion there's a big enough difference with how to flirt.
>>
>>34203068
first mention number or meetup
>>
>>34203054
Chemical abbrev. for potassium chloride
>>
>>34203124
Number. If she declines that there's probably not a chance of a meetup as is
>>
>>34202163
Alright nigger if you're real explain this to me because I'm so lost

>INTRODUCTIONS
How the fuck do I just "walk up and say Hi"? How do I keep shit moving after that? There's a girl I'm fairly certain wants the Descartes but I have literally zero clue how to start an engaging conversation beyond my autistic obsession with film trivia and existential crises.
>>
>>34203227
>There's a girl I'm fairly certain wants the Descartes

First off how do you know this girl, how well do you know her, and what tipped you off about the D?
>>
File: morph.png (10KB, 50x70px) Image search: [Google]
morph.png
10KB, 50x70px
>>34202163
or you just fabricated this and you are still a dead beat cuntsman.
>>
>>34203277
I literally haven't spoken to this girl more than once.

It's primarily just autistic overthinking and nitpicking. I noticed she mimics my movements sometimes and I swear I see her looking over at me in class out of the corner of my eye.

"Pretty sure" was probably the wrong phrasing here.
>>
>>34203379
>"Pretty sure" was probably the wrong phrasing here

Very wrong. One thing I've learned is that a lot of times we see what we wanna see and look for things that aren't there. Don't let that discourage you though.

There's not much of a performance as people would like to think when "cold approaching." You got the first part right, walk up and say hi. Move on from there? Luckily you have common ground in having a class together. Get her to open up with questions or observations about the class if you really want to avoid your autistic film trivia and existential crisis obsession.

>Hey
>I'm anon, I think Ive seen you in ___ class
>Whats your name?

If she seems really receptive and friendly make a joke about how shit the class is or something. Then shoot straight and ask for her number or to grab a drink sometime. All social interaction success and failures are always in whatever context is happening at that moment. That's why canned lines XYZ aren't exactly great advice.

A few flirting tips depending on how long your conversation lasts. Deliver this shit with a half smile and a ton of confidence.

Mishear what she says like "I have a boyfriend". You "you're nice but I can't be your boyfriend

Use cliche lines against them
"Bitches just want me for my body"

Playful insults
"What an interesting outfit. Guess thats what happens when you go shopping high"

Just a heads up. No need to carry on the first conversation too too long. Bitches like mystery.
>>
>>34203068
irl convo no text.
>>
how do i fuck chad

as a guy
>>
>>34203894
The quick and dirty way that comes easiest to me is find something to disagree with her on. Depending on how ballsy you are you can shoot for a touchy subject.

Put her down (lightly) for it. Make a playful argument. She's crazy. She's delusional. She needs to be fixed/educated/shown the light. She needs to redeem herself (requalify herself). She's going to make your guys' future marriage a living hell.

>>34203989
grindr
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.