[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /seesthecode/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0591.gif (76KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591.gif
76KB, 500x343px
>tfw when you realize humans are just higher functioning animals but animals nonetheless

Every single animal on Earth has a behavioual pattern that can be observed over time as do humans

These patterns are governed in part by physiology but also by conditioning stemming from the environment that forces behavioral changes in order to survive

These learned behaviors - because the human mind is very complex and we are living in ways that do not encourage its stability - can often contradict and fall short of environmental demands because of an excess of social demand and over stimulation

This imbalance and overall decline in society is due in large to this caused by modern living and overburdening cultural demands

You realize the only free will you have is to follow these persisting biological directives handed down to you for eons

That desire is suppressed by the societal Elite so that you then become dependent on the synthetic versions of it they sell you to make themselves rich

They learned how to condition us into their slaves long ago and have been playing us like dogs ever since
>>
>>34201019
now that you see reality you will be keeping madness at bay for the rest of your days
it is the madness of impotence within the brutal gaslit flickering
>>
What if one were to take notes and try to edit this code?
>>
File: nfw_no_detail.gif (59KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
nfw_no_detail.gif
59KB, 500x343px
>>34201019
>tfw when you realize humans are just higher functioning animals but animals nonetheless
doesnt change my want for love
also nice picture but I made it more accurate
>>
>>34201184
Report back on your findings comrade, I would be curious to know them
>>
>>34201019
>we are living in ways that do not encourage its stability
in what ways particularly? what does stability look like?
>environmental demands
what demands? example?
>overall decline in society
as opposed to the peak, which was when?
>the only free will you have is to follow these persisting biological directives
nigger what?

it seems like you're rambling to yourself using vague terminology instead of trying to give a concise explanation
>>
File: IMG_0314.jpg (296KB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0314.jpg
296KB, 788x872px
>>34201136
This is some deep shit anon, what madness do you speak of?
>>
>>34201184
we'd have organic furries and perfect traps

but also shitholes like russia and china would try for large-scale population personality modification, develop feedback in their decision loops, and either collapse or devolve into bugs
>>
>>34201292
It's the anti-spiral from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan, not just some made up picture.
>>
I can't believe what I'm reading. Those are my EXACT thoughts. What the fuck. Are you me?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.