[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever hit on girls and they think you're "Creepy"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Fuck. It happens to me every time. I get along with some girl I meet in real life and they give me their number and even agree to get coffee/drinks with me.

Then whenever I text them they say they are "busy" and give short responses. I give short responses back and keep the text ratio 1:1 but I can't help but think they think I am "creepy" because I'm even pursuing them to begin with.

FUCK ME right? If I looked like Chad they wouldn't fucking care I was texting them.

It makes me seem like a fucking creeper when all I am doing is doing what Chad would do (except I am respectful and not being pushy).

I think it's because how I look. It's like girls think I'm automatically creepy because I'm ugly
>>
>>34200934
They just think they can get better than you.
>>
>>34201041
Why the fuck would they act interested in me that night, give me their numbers, agree to get coffee/drinks and chat like they wanted to talk to me, then fucking bail out when I text them?
>>
>>34200934
>I think it's because how I look. It's like girls think I'm automatically creepy because I'm ugly
Congratulations, anon, you figured it out!
>>
>>34201077
Women likes to keep their options open. You're attractive enough to receive their number, but not enough to get a date. It's not that complicated.
>>
>>34201099
Yeah, I think you're right.

The closest I got was on NYE some drunk girl kissed me. But then she didn't reply to my message on fb and her friend that night told me she had a bf but I suspect that was a lie. She tried to kiss me again at the end of the night in front of the "boyfriend" and I rejected it since I didn't want to get in a fight.

Another time a girl told me we were just friends but invited me over. She kissed me in the bar when I went for it but then when we went home nothing happened. She let me sleep in her bed but then didn't return my text when I texted her again to hang out. But for some reason she views all my snaps and will reply to me randomly on small talk stuff but nothing big.

so sounds like im attractive at least?
>>
Hmm... Have you tried calling them instead of texting them?
>>
File: 1468114577187.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1468114577187.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>34200934
>Do you ever hit on girls
yep, I'm out every day hitting on girls. not on here all day.
>>
i don't hit on girls because they all just give me that wide eyed creep stare even if i haven't said anything.
>>
It used to happen

Then I realized you actually need to be extremely observant of body language and stuff. Most women will try to project that they're uninterested with that rather than tell you to go away. Ultimately it's better for both parties because once you recognize it you can cut your losses and talk to someone else instead.
>>
>>34200934
I don't pursue them in the first place.
>>
>>34200934
Nope. Sounds like a personal issue.
>>
This is why I don't even try. I will never put myself in such a position of weakness for some stupid cunt to have power over me and decide whether I am "worthy" or "unworthy." I can't imagine being called creepy for such a ridiculous reason.
>>
>>34201186
>I rejected it
>But then she didn't reply to my message on fb

Girls are pretty unfamiliar with direct advances they make being denied, so that wounded her ego.
>>
Maybe they find you boring
>>
>never hit on girls
>they find your creepy anyway
>>
>>34202416
Things are going to be hard for you
>>
sounds like we're on the same boat OP

attractive enough to warrant some attention

but probably not enough to keep it going

makes me want to give up on girls completely, but i can never stay away
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.