[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots vs. Normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: SRC 3278.png (1MB, 1550x1066px) Image search: [Google]
SRC 3278.png
1MB, 1550x1066px
Robots talk about Chads, normies, and girls being unoriginal and vapid. Some get accused of being pseudo-intellectual to get attention and look smart. But desu what really sets us apart from them? Are we really so different - like what does the average robot do?

I have an odd personality, I memorize a bunch of trivial info, and I like history/politics though I wouldn't say I'm a genius. I don't have any legit hobbies and interests other than sperging out on history/politics, sometimes playing semi-old games over and over again, and every now and then I watch anime and normie TV shows.

What about you guys? What makes you different that isn't a negative?
>>
>>34200867
>But desu what really sets us apart from them?

Search cringe videos on Youtube
>>
I rarely like dark and edgy world ending shit like normies do. Everything has to be SERIOUS and DARK for them to enjoy it. I like colorful, happy and fun stuff.
>>
>>34200867
Are you defending normalfags?

Kill yourself, very originally, please.
>>
>>34200914
>Search cringe videos on Youtube
THIS. upvoted and reblogged
>>
File: SRC 3277.jpg (139KB, 550x811px) Image search: [Google]
SRC 3277.jpg
139KB, 550x811px
>>34200914
>>34200949

What're positive differences though? Many robots act like we're somehow superior. What specifically makes people think so? I mean watching Netflix and "travelllling" is for basic bitches, but are anime and vidya much better?

>>34200957

That's not an argument.
>>
>>34201167
So you are, huh

That's disgusting
>>
File: SRC 3238.jpg (266KB, 936x1413px) Image search: [Google]
SRC 3238.jpg
266KB, 936x1413px
>>34201191
I'm playing devil's avocado you sperg.
>>
File: 1IJhloZ.jpg (387KB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
1IJhloZ.jpg
387KB, 4256x2832px
>>34200867
Inherently? Nothing. A robot is just someone that's divorced from other human beings.

That said, people that spend their time in isolation are typically more intelligent and interesting. Having some kind of appreciation for the world and how it works and some kind of desire to make it better, people that just fit in with the crowd typically just drifting through life and not really questioning or trying to change any of it.

Or atleast that's how it used to be. Nowadays you're right, there isn't much difference. "Robots" are just as emotionally vacuous as the average populous. They operate on the exact same logic they claim puts them at a disadvantage and they seem to just exist to complain that they weren't willed into happier circumstance.

We need some kind of reformation, this board is utterly useless if not making everything worse.
>>
>>34201552
Maybe go play 'drink the stuff under the sink', normo.
>>
>>34200867
what makes me different is having been diagnosed with a genius-level iq
>>
File: SRC 3237.jpg (101KB, 917x720px) Image search: [Google]
SRC 3237.jpg
101KB, 917x720px
>>34202042
>Or atleast that's how it used to be. Nowadays you're right, there isn't much difference.

Why do you think that is? I'm wondering if a lot of us were early bloomers in terms of intelligence and had the internet, but now that normies are maturing mentally and are on the internet a lot some are becoming somewhat more "intellectual" (For lack of a better term). What do you think?

>>34202056
I'm a robot actually friendo

: ^ )

>>34202081
>too intelligent to be a normer
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.