[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not cut out for normies and friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1484417496174.png (30KB, 547x603px) Image search: [Google]
1484417496174.png
30KB, 547x603px
>Sit around some mates from University
>they start talkibg about some current events
>suddenly one qt brings up that newspaper article of the cleaning lady in Moscow who was eaten alive by a leopard in a zoo
>all start gasping and saying how awful it is etc.
>autism kicks in and I start to giggle very loudly and say with a smile like a smug Pepe:" Come on. The leopard just wanted to have clean teeth."
>all of them look at me in disgust
>i get up slowly and walk away while they deathstare me down until i walk around a corner

When did you realize you arent meant for normie life?
>>
>>34200452
I'm not sure when I first realized it. Did you know people actually go golfing. There is no more normie bullshit than golfing. Holy nigger fucking Jesus!
>>
>>34200609
Given how there is more area being used for golfin in the US than there is land in Conneticut I believe that six or eight people actually might go golfing for recreational purposes.
>>
>>34200609
golfing is fun you twat
>>
>>34200452
either you delivered that joke in such an awful way or all the guys there didn't laugh to try and impress the chick(s)

if it was delivered decently that would elicit at least a chuckle
>>
>>34200842
Not so. It's a cuck's world now. Millennials don't like jokes. They make them mad, and they don't even know what "funny" is even like. They have broken brains.
>>
>>34200452
What? I don't get the punchline. Wouldn't his teeth be covered in blood? Consider ending your life OP
>>
>>34200901
>Cleaning lady gets eaten by leopard
>leopard expected clean teeth

Seriously, is it so hard to focus on 10 bars of text?
>>
>>34200452
Jesus, sounds like you went for the mega normies. Were they white girls attending college perhaps? My group of friends does dark humour all the time, but we're in the 'slightly weird' crowd so idk. But that joke is hardly even offensive anyway, not enough to warrant being ostracised.
>>
>>34200452
I think the joke was shitty + not the right audience
you have to make sure the people around you are comfortable with dark jokes in the first place
>>
>>34200842
I am some sort of clown in our grp and never fail to make them laugh. But I suppose I went too edgelord on them with this one and now they shun me for it. Fucking normies man, had it been a man getting eaten the stacys would not mind one bit
>>
>>34201026
They are hippy-tier, pale white, princess stacys yes. But at least they used to be nice to me since we know eachother for years. It seems Germany is going down the drain, you used to get away with anything here aslong as you didnt go full nazi.

Pls let me be part of your grp you sound swell. Being around the popular crowd is draining an painful but I really don't know it any other way. Since early childhood I have been with the cool folk because I make people laugh and know my way around a crowd but I never have felt truly comfortable around any.
>>
>>34200947
Yes
It's why I couldn't finish high school
>>
>>34200452
When i realized how nobody would ever respect me bc of how much smaller i was than everyone else and lesrnef to embrace being the butt of jokes and would do dangerous and demesning shot for my and their enjoyment

When i wet the bed well into 4th grade and had to wear this alarm censor thing st night in my tightie whitties

The night terrors.

Every time i looked at my small, bent, uncircumcized weiner.

I did ok for a while but now i have no friends, at all, in the city i live in

At least my cats love me.
>>
>>34201145
>Some people didn't like your morbid joke
>THIS COUNTRY IS LOST

Holy shit anon
>>
>>34200452
I was on the national team of volleyball of my country, I have a band, I have had 3 relationships longer than 3 years including the one I'm now, I usually have two or three girls on the side, Im the singer of one local deep purple cover band and play guitar on a thrash metal, I study medicine and Im fairly good looking. And yet I have been posting in 4chan since the candyass days, I'm depressed and I force girls to fall in love with me even when I don't give a shit about them, I drink 5 liters of vodka any given week.
>>
>>34201145
Sorry anon, I'm on the other side of the world to you. Is there no one in your friend group who 'gets' you, or you feel more connected with? Maybe they play the same video games or you just feel comfortable talking with them?

I know the feel of being entertainment for normies, they like me for my deadpan/sarcastic humour. But I've always had at least one good friend.

A word of advice, as you get more interaction with The Normie, try to interject some warmth and emotion in there. Robots can make sarcastic ironic comments at each other all day and know it's not serious, but these guys can get sick of it. So if your usual style of humour is unmeant personnel attacks and banter, remember to add in a 'good job', 'I appreciate that', or some other soppy thing once in a while.
>>
>>34200865
That's not true at all. It's just hypersensitive people who don't like jokes. There are more of those now, true. My coworkers tell work inappropriate jokes at work, including shit like holocaust jokes.
>>
>>34200452
dude that's hilarious

you just need better friends
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.