[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

date

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: url.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
hey /r9k/ im going on a date in an hour with a girl I met on tinder
how do I not fuck this up
>>
>>34200107
>how do I not fuck this up
Don't go

oorriiggiinnaall
>>
>>34200107
>how do I not fuck this up

be born a different person
>>
Call her a nigger

oridhdh
>>
1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive
I'm sure you'll do fine, Chad.
>>
>>34200107
by not going
>>
>>34200107
while you talk try to find similar interests that you have in order to foster better conversation. don't make it like an interview but don't just talk about yourself the whole time. remember you're just going on a 1st date so it's more of just a feeling up process, don't take it so seriously and have confidence.
>>
>>34200142
she obviously must find me attractive cause she liked me on tinder and has been texting me nonstop
>>
help
oraglnallla
>>
>>34200251
careful with those tinder sneks, she might be after your money
>>
There is literally no way to not fuck up a date. Every date I've been on that I didn't fuck up, the girl stopped talking to me. But every day I've been on that I did do autistic shit, the girl kept talking to me until we went on another date and she stopped talking to me after
>>
Just don't give a fuck.
Giving a fuck is what fucks things up.
>>
bring a deck of cards and just start shuffling if you get nervous. pretty good way to break an awkward silence.
>>
>>34200107
Just don't take anything to seriously and don't expect anything. Just try to have fun.
>>
>>34202199
This but make sure it's a novelty deck of cards with naked ladies on them. It'll ooze confidence and show that you're open about your sexuality and in love with the human form. Try playing solitaire in front of her too, it'll show that you're an intellectual.
>>
Don't take advice from a bunch of beta fags like these guys and you will do good. Basicaly,be everything that isn't a typical 4chan poster and you'll get a second date no problem.
>>
do I ask for phone number first or do I ask to meet on tinder?
>>
>>34200107

>tfw ugly
>tfw live in one of the most expensive "hip happening" parts of the world that's obviously densely populated
>tfw in the approaching 2 years i've lived here only had 1 fat black chick swipe right on my tinder and 2 hotties that never responded to my message

how did you be attractive op?
>>
>>34203175
>hip happening
curious which city?
also can you name few other cities similar to that so that I can form an opinion?

also, I have to say, even if you are ~5/10, tinder is not going to work unless you pay for the boost. The algorithm deems us to be low quality and 90% of the girls don't even see us no matter how much they swipe. I matched with 2 people after swiping 200 people every day for a week, and after I boosted 3 times, I ended up with 10 matches.
It sickens me that I am paying money for this, but the opportunity and the hope is worth it i guess
>>
>>34201150
This, use this advice for everything in life.
>>
>>34203615

San Francisco. It's United States, it's California, multiple colleges, Berkeley and Oakland etc. nearby, tourism shit, it's a global city... and stuff.

I was hoping it wasn't the case that Tinder+ was the key, but I should have known better.
>>
>>34203615
>>34203781

Oh, and I was just kind of using this as a rough guide for what cities are "happening"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalization_and_World_Cities_Research_Network

These places are highly developed, tons of jobs, tons of people, tons of night life and shit to do (shopping, bars, normie shit) so I guess they're supposed to be hip or something
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.