[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am not depressed, but I keep getting suicidal thoughts. I am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0251.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0251.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
I am not depressed, but I keep getting suicidal thoughts. I am sad often, but it isn't an extreme sadness like I assume actual depressed people have.

I already planned out several ways to do it, but every time I think I can I end up thinking about my family and my neighbors (I live in a dormitory). I'd severely fuck up everyone's head, especially my mom's, but I honestly feel like my life will amount to nothing. I just wish there was some forget-all machine so I could kill myself without leaving loved ones behind. Anyone else trapped in the do-or-don't situation?
>>
>>34199685
list these ways in depth.

physical ways to end your life. not some philosufical bullshit.
>>
File: 1476406591639.png (277KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1476406591639.png
277KB, 728x522px
>I am not depressed
>describes all sorts of symptoms of mild to moderate depression
>>
>>34199729
But muh philosifies
>>
>>34199685
Yeah im in the same boat.
>>
>>34199729
I have a ton of ties in my closet and a coeling fan I could hang myself with.

I live in the East so i could just walk outside and die in the cold if it was night time.

I have several knives so I could slit my wrists in the shower or in the sink to keep it from being messy.

I have about thirty ibuprofen and I could probably take all of that at once. I almost did the other day.
>>
>I just wish there was some forget-all machine so I could kill myself without leaving loved ones behind.
This so fucking much
>>
>>34199685
Op this is kind of how i felt. Pills, specifically setraline ended up helping quite a bit (was kind of rough to get used to). I ultimately stopped taking them when i felt better...but now i can feel myself moving backward.

Try em, might help.
>>
>>34199870
My job requires a polygraph and I have to report any medications I am on so that would probably get me fired, but I appreciate the advice. I would get that if I had a different job.
>>
>>34199800
Ibuprofen would be a pretty painful death
>>
>>34199685
Im kinda like you. I dont really enjoy living and I often habe bad thouhts even tho there really is no reason for me to have them.
I have a great family, some good friends and dont have to work while going to university. Still life is kinda boring to me and I cant imagine living for alot more years. I just dont see a future for me, but killing myself is no option since I dont want to make anyone sad.
I just want to sleep forever
>>
>>34200355
I'm similar only my desire to sleep so much because of it gave me insomnia
>>
>>34199685
I felt the same way in the Navy until I tried coffee for the first time. I don't know why but caffeine worked against the depressive effects. Try it.
>>
>>34199800
none of that will kill you with the exception of going out in freezing weather and you dont have the stones to see that thru. got nothing more harden fast?
>>
>>34201382
I live near DC and could just rush a security gate and commit suicide by cop.
>>
>>34200111
are you federal? info pls. just graduated with a degree in forensic psych and looking to get in somewhere.
>>
>>34200111
Why would taking medications get you fired? That's against every EEO and HIPPA law on record. On the other hand, I do know people who have gotten fired over a poly test, but it was for illicit drug use.
>>
>>34201613
I won't say what agency I work for but basically I had to get a full background investigation and a poly to get where I am. They can't fire me for taking drugs, but if they believe any drug could possible pop positive on a UA or make me reveal sensitive info then they can discharge me or change my job.
>>
>>34201509
Best advice I can give you is to go Air Force and try to go AFOSI (Office of special investigations). You could also try and find a contracting agency but I have no experience with the civvie side.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.