[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: WEIGHT LOSS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 99f.jpg (18KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
99f.jpg
18KB, 600x419px
> Waa Waa stacy won't date me because i'm a fat fuck with no self control.

Well listen here bucko, because i got a great fucking tip for ya, it got me from 105kg (231 pounds) to 75kg (165 pounds) in about 2 months. Its called eating disorders. Its quick as shit, and if you have any sort of control over your life, you can end it anytime you want to. Ive been at 75kg for 3 months now, because its my ideal weight and i want to stay there.
Heres how you do it: Eat 2 times a day, keep both meals so they dont add upp to more than 500kcal, mostly stuff with alot of protein so you dont lose ALL your muscle. Then, on the weekend, if you wanna enjoy a nice pizza, do that. Then, continue starving yourself. If you set your mind to it, you can do anything! I believe in you fatsos, if i can do it anyone can.
>>
>>34199668
Also cigarettes and coffee help alot to help keeping the hunger away, but you learn to love the hunger, since it's what tells you that your body is eating itself
>>
also in between meals
>chug water
>chug diet soda
>chew sugarfree gum
youll feel fuller for longer
>>
Wait only 500 calories?How about a 1000 a day that's pretty low as well ain't it? Won't going that low fuck your hormones.
>>
>>34199702
Well, it hasnt affected me in any negative way to be honest with you, the downsides is ofcourse the super low energy, you always want to sleep. But if you plow through the 2 months, you can keep going as normal
>>
>>34199694
Exactly! Water is a great help, i also smoked like crazy during the time, kind of quit smoking after that haha
>>
>>34199725
You got before and after pics? I am thinking of doing 1 meal a day of about 1000 calories with high fat. Like steak,avacadoes, eggs, and some rice so testosterone stays up. Plus the 24 hour fast will help increase hgh. But thanks for this post, it has inspired me.
>>
>>34199702
Yeah, pretty sure this is a way better plan.
>>
>>34199772
I could try to hook you up with some yeah! Yeah id say 1000 calories and down is really where you want to be, the lower the faster. I was very reckless with my methods, but i got results fast and have a healthy body atm. Good luck mate!
>>
>>34199725
Nah it's cool. I am gonna do it, super stoked!
>>
File: weight.jpg (607KB, 1748x2480px) Image search: [Google]
weight.jpg
607KB, 1748x2480px
>>34199772

Here is the fastest edit i could whip up. You can clearly see the huge difference in jawline, its crazy. No full body pics available but you get the point
>>
>>34199702
I had a friend a few years ago that just ate one or two pieces of pizza covered in pepper flakes a day, maybe some gummies on the side at home.
He was a skeleton, but it apparently seems to work on some level, though I'm not sure its a good idea long term.
>>
>>34199668
I'm doing that kinda stuff, but I'm still growing senpai
I'm just not eating garbage food now
>>
>>34200060
Big thing for me was cutting out carbs, thats when i really dropped. It all depends on your body and how it reacts to certain things, tried cutting carbs?
>>
>>34199999
Dammmm! Good for you man! Did you have energy to exercise? If so how much did you exercise?
>>34200041
Yeah I ain't gonna do that. I will eat nutritionally dense foods like steak, eggs, avacadoes, salads. But keep calories super low like 1000.
>>
>>34200087
I have cut them out a fair bit
when I said still growing I meant taller
>>
>>34200151
Oh, then i REALLY can't recommend doing my methods, when i started this ''diet'', i was/am still 19, i was fully grown at 193. Doing this sort of thing while growing can really fuck things up
>>
>>34199668
I'm actually planning on starting something similar in a few days and I'm around the same weight, except with around 600 calories a day from meal replacement shakes.

Dd you really lose that much weight that fast? And how much pizza did you eat on the weekend? I was planning on going hard and just only eating 600 calories until I hit a healthy weight but if I can somehow eat pizza occasionally and still keep losing then that would be cool
>>
>>34199668
go on all milk diet

drink milk
eat milk
be milk
>>
>>34200120
I did minimal exercise if i'm to be honest with you, i work from home which made this ''diet'' super easy for me. The occasional walks ,but nothing more than that really.
>>
>>34200189
Yes sir. The big factor is of course how your body responds to this sort of schock treatment, mine took it well and i declined rapidly in weight! I'm a big partygoer so there were and still easy alot of pizza and alcohol on the weekends, but if you go straight back to your ''diet'' on the weekdays, it shouldnt take long :)
>>
>>34200185
Yeah, so I think I'm just going to get into a healthier diet and more exercise till I stop growing
>>
>>tfw you were a fat kid so you went on a starvation diet and lost 60 pounds.
Stunted height because of it.
Fuck my life.
>>
>>34200287
You should absolutely do that mate! I know that this method could really damage, and some can never figure out when to stop the ''diet''. And remember, weight isnt about everything, being confident with yourself is prio 1.
>>
>>34199668
>tfw 180 and 6'
>the weight was mostly fat so I didn't look great
>gained an eating disorder
>shot down to 100 and nearly died

fuck off m8.
>>
>>34200352
Well, some people know when to stop, some people dont. I don't blame you, it can become really cruel, but for me it worked fine, and i just wanted to tell the people that want to lose weight that there are actually other methods than eating a fucking avocado sandwich for every meal and lifting everyday. I hope you are alright and healthy now dude!
>>
>>34200264
I'll probably give it a try until I hit a healthy weight and then switch to something more sustainable. Dealing with all this knee pain and shit because I'm a fatass sucks. I hardly ever go out because I hate how I look, too. So I just want to lose this fat so I can go out and be normal, basically

Does the hunger ever really stop or am I just going to have to get used to feeling like I need to eat a horse?
>>
>>34200421
I can really relate to you dude, thats exactly how i felt. The thing is with hunger, you can never NOT feel it, it will always be there. But as previous anons stated, water is a big help, gulp that shit constantly. I smoked alot, cant really recommend that but if you're already a smoker that can help too. I tried to imagine the hunger as my friend. It was there to help me to get rid of the weight i wanted to lose! So it becomes more of a friend than foe. Just know when to stop dude! That is the key too it all, i wish you all the best luck
>>
>>34200475
Thanks anon. I know it's probably unhealthy as fuck to lose that much weight using this method, but at the same time I know that continuing to gain weight is even worse, so I'm going to do the least shit thing.

I know a lot people say to just try portion control or eat 500 calories less than you need, but I think I would probably end up fucking up and giving into the temptation if I did that. I feel like it would be easier mentally to just have hard limits as opposed to calorie counting.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.