[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ancient aztec midwives cautioned expectant mothers to have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: A00012.gif (515KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
A00012.gif
515KB, 400x270px
>ancient aztec midwives cautioned expectant mothers to have LOTS of sex when they were pregnant otherwise their sons would come out timid and their daughters would be ugly

I've figured it out robots, we're fucked up because our mothers didn't have enough wild pregnant sex
>>
>>34199345
They got BTFO though, so you gotta figure any advice contained in Aztec folklore is probably shit.
>>
>>34199393
Well no shit, it's not their fault the spaniards had guns and shit. Aztec warriors were still chad as fuck fighting Spaniards with guns and metal armor while wearing jaguar pelts and using sticks with obsidian shards sticking out of them
>>
>>34199345
>ancient aztec midwives
Lmao if they were so knowledgeable in medicine, why did smallpox completely rape, murder and rerape their civilisation?
>>
>>34199429
Because it came alongside a bunch of angry white people with guns (teaming up with all of the butthurt loser cuck tribes the Aztec chad civilization beat up for sacrificial victims) and wiped their civilization out before they could respond to it?
>>
>lel they got btfo though! that's why you now have to listen to our book of kike lies you fucking savage cuck!
>>
fuck they might be right, my parents literally weren't sexually attracted to each other at all and only had sex so they could have kids

and look at me now
>>
>>34199429
Haha what? A disease that no one has built an immunity to killed a bunch of people? What a fucking shock! 20th century white man medicine couldn't prevent 90 million from dying of flu. I honestly can't tell if some of the absolutely retarded shit that /pol/sters say is just a false lag attempt to discredit hem as a whole.
>>
>>34199393
>guns

More like smallpox desu.
>>
That gif is kinda hot
>>
>>34199564
That could be because both your parents were ugly and passed you the ugly.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 250x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 250x302px
>>34199429
>the Black Death
>>
File: 1471335369735.webm (1MB, 428x350px) Image search: [Google]
1471335369735.webm
1MB, 428x350px
>>34200431
There come a time in every man's life when he finally takes the pregpill. This is literally the optimal female form, it changes the mere dualism of the breasts into a perfect trinity of round, fleshy orbs.
>>
>be due in a few days
>see this thread
Well shit
>>
>>34199345
The Aztecs and other Mesoamericans were faggots. You've got Xochipilli, the flower prince. He was the Aztec patron God of homosexual prostitutes. Then there's the Mayan god Chin, who supposededly introduced homoeroticism to their culture, along with pedastry.
>"From that time on some fathers gave their sons a little boy to be used as a woman; and if someone else took the boy, they demanded pay as is done when someone violates another's wife."
>>
>>34201709
Another quote about Aztecs
>"When conquered people were not sacrificed on temple altars, the males of conquered nations were often demoted to the status of women."
>mfw you will never take a defeated effeminate Native American as your woman
>>
>>34201709
they were just redpilled on boipucci.
>>
>>34199429
Because not only did it kill massive ammounts of the population, Those people who died were farmers and craftsmen, Meaning there were massive famines and good shortages

If 90% of people today died we sure as fuck wouldn't have running water and functioning supermarkets
>>
File: 1484397221541.png (52KB, 480x628px) Image search: [Google]
1484397221541.png
52KB, 480x628px
>>34199345
>>34201602
>TFW Shameless chubby chaser and pregnancy fetishist
>TFW Society is trying to convince women being fat is beautiful
>TFW my other fetish compels me to breed
>TFW superior genes destined to be carried on
>>
>>34201702
enjoy your robot child, failed normie
>>
>>34202095
B-but at least I had sex...right
Right guize
Oh god
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.