[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you bought yourself an onahole yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 001.jpg (630KB, 1280x1821px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
630KB, 1280x1821px
Why haven't you bought yourself an onahole yet?
>>
I have two.

They're wonderful, but you really have to plan to use it, as you have to take time to clean up and get it warmed up and such. In the end, I still mostly use my hand.
>>
>>34199285
This. Between the lubing and the cleanup I don't even bother half the time.
>>
>>34199285
>but you really have to plan to use it
It takes 5 minutes of sitting in hot water to heat up. That's not really much of a hassle. Don't tell me you fell for the hole warmer meme
>>
>>34199320
>water
I use a warmer yeah
It plugs into the usb port and goes into the hole
I don't have to get a bowl of water lmao wtf
>>
>>34199330
Your sink doesn't have a built in plug? I just throw it in the sink for 5 minutes and it's warm and stays warm. The heat dissipates extremely fast when using a warmer because the heat isn't being applied from both the inside and outside like using water would
>>
>>34199352
You fuck your hole in the bathroom?
So you get up from your bed, walk to the bathroom, fill up your sink with hot water, lube up the hole, then fuck it right there in the bathroom...or then walk back to your room?
>>
>women's sex toys: just shove it in your cunt/rub it on your clit and wipe it off before you put it away
>guy's sex toys: have to carefully clean and sterilize it after you use it, then disinfect it and let it air dry or else you risk ruining the whole thing and having to buy another
FUCKING WOMEN
WHEN WILL THEY ADMIT THEY HAVE *EVERYTHING* ON EASY MODE
>>
>>34199386
Sometimes I fuck it in the bathroom, somethines I fuck it in my room. The prep process takes no longer than 5 minutes total.
>>
I want to get one but don't really know what to buy and the JP general did fuckall for me
>>
>>34199419
lmao neat
I'll sit here and read my doujins with the warmer in while you are sitting in a bathroom over your sink
>>34199443
You don't deserve one
>>
>>34199413
you could jam objects in your ass too you know

that's not exclusive to women, men also have buttholes
>>
because they have an evil stigma and i don't wish to invite the curses of dark energy upon me
>>
>>34199443
How big is your benis, what type of hole are you looking for, and how much do you want to spend?
>>
>>34199320
It's more the cleanup that's a problem than the setup. The knowledge that I have to rinse, get in there with the cloth, and try to get out every bit of moisture puts me off, unless I haven't fapped for days and REALLY want to have a good sesh.
>>
>>34199443
Why don't you try the Lolinco? It's commonly recommended.
>>
>>34199259
But I have before, it was kind of mediocre and a bitch to clean every single time I fapped with it.
Also, really loud to use, not really a good option if you have a roommate.
>>
>>34199470
Why are you acting like I need to sit there and watch the hole get warm? I throw it in the sink, load up some books on sad panda while I wait, and then go to town on it. I didn't have to buy some cheaply made warmer to do it
>>
I used to have a fleshlight. Left it at my exs when I moved out. I can't afford another.
>>
>>34199565
No one fucking cares, normalfag
>>
>>34199540
So you stand there in the bathroom on your mobile device or something?
>>
>>34199602
No, I just walk back to my computer. Why would I stay in the bathroom?
>>
>>34199470
y-you too

>>34199502
average, i wish i knew i spent like 2 hours on that pastebin couldn't make a decision, and price doesn't matter but i probably wouldn't blow more than like $150

>>34199507
yeah i was leaning towards that one but wanted to research it more
>>
>>34199638
Okay so let me run this
You get your onahole out of your drawer/whatever you keep it in, walk to your bathroom, run the water a bit so it gets warm, put the hole in the sink, walk back to your room, look at whatever, walk back to the bathroom, then either fuck it right there or walk back to your room and fuck it?
>>
>>34199259
I've bought 3, but the best is the venus real soft with the softest texture, kinda want to try the normal/hard version sometime
>>
>>34199649
Well, personally, I bought the Puni Virgin as my first one. I don't know though.

You could try the Seventeen Bordeaux. That one's pretty highly rated on NLS.
>>
>>34199682

I've never had this experience but it doesn't seem too difficult or exhaustive.
>>
>>34199682
Yeah, the whole process takes no more than 5 minutes. Is your bathroom a mile away from you or something? It's a pretty quick and easy proccess
>>
>>34199755
Just seems strange man
Like I take my onahole out, pour a pit of lube into, stick the warmer in...
>>
>>34199791
Stick the warmer in and then wait an eternity for it to heat up, only for the heat to disappear a minute later. Just not worth it for me
>>
File: 71lPtu4cQkL._SL1024_.jpg (147KB, 604x1024px) Image search: [Google]
71lPtu4cQkL._SL1024_.jpg
147KB, 604x1024px
>>34199816
hmm
Maybe I'll try it next time
>>
>>34199682
>>34199726
>>34199755
>>34199791
>>34199816
Is the heat really that important of a factor? I always figured it was just a novelty and that the onahole would cool down after a while. I think they do start to get a bit warm after a while due to friction, though.
>>
>>34199866
A big alpha onahole cock for little sissies.

That's kinda hot. Too bad I'd never fit in it.
>>
>>34199875
You can go in cold, but heat adds another level of sensation. It's worth it to heat it up
>>
File: 008.jpg (473KB, 1280x1833px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
473KB, 1280x1833px
>>34199866
That one was in the doujin from the OP
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.