[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do trans/gay/whatever people always dye their hair?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1477617019110.jpg (46KB, 420x317px) Image search: [Google]
1477617019110.jpg
46KB, 420x317px
For some reason whenever I see anyone online or in person with dyed hair it's because they're gay or trans or some weird gender thing.

Same thing for piercings and sometimes excessive tattoos. All these things are like warning signs. It's some kind of animal behavior where they mark themselves to show they're not normal.

It's like the more fucked up and bizarre someone's sexuality is the stranger the hair dye and more piercings etc. Do you think maybe this whole spectrum of faggotry just increases with how mentally messed up they are? The higher up they are the more prone they are to altering their body.

Idk I just want to know the reason for it.
>>
>>34199057
Same reasons why pedos use specials rings, necklaces and shit. To identify each other.
>>
>>34199057
It's like how poisonous animals have bright colors to ward off prey. People often forget humans really are just smart animals. We have that type of behavior in our DNA.
>>
I dye my hair black, it is naturally darkish brown, but I prefer it black. Not gay though.
>>
>>34199057
Tribals.

One day you will learn that consciousness and abstraction of self works on layers, distributed like a pyramid.

They're like the bottom, we're the middle and to the top we are like the bottom.
>>
>>34199057
I have a tongue piercing because I'm a faggot, and it makes the blowjob feel better
I think a lot of those people have that shit to build upon their 'uniqueness', the same way that they make up genders and pretend to have illnesses. Coloured hair and piercings can look good o the right people though.
>>
>>34199089
>it's in our dna
It's not though, it would be if humans had something poisonous like a sting or venom that warranted warning symbols. Our version of that would be the aggressive posture, bared teeth, puffed up chest etc.
>>
>>34199201
Just the idea of feeling dangerous and warning others is in our DNA. it's the feeling of it. Also humans were probably once something with poison.
>>
>>34199239
>Also humans were probably once something with poison.
>>
>>34199057
To emphasize that they're unnatural.
>>
>>34199057
It's because I'm a special snowflake and I want everyone to know :3
Honestly I'm trans and I've dyed my hair red before and thought about dying it purple before too. I honestly can't tell you why exactly though.
>>
>>34199281
Before mammals were reptiles. We have reptile deep in our DNA, which possibly was poison
>>
File: oa08i6v0Fp1v0kpm2o1_400.gif (2MB, 324x304px) Image search: [Google]
oa08i6v0Fp1v0kpm2o1_400.gif
2MB, 324x304px
>>34199173
post faggot mouth, i want to see that piercing
>>
>>34199057
do you ever think that sometimes people do it just because they think it looks cool?
>>
>>34199057
attention grab
surely not or iginal
>>
>>34199057
I don't though??? You're thinking of the super liberal ones that live in nice liberal cities.
>>
>>34199338
>We have reptile deep in our DNA, which possibly was poison
>>
>>34199324
So for the uniqueness or maybe because you see other trans doing similar hairstyles?

I'm thinking maybe it could be a group bonding/fitting in thing.
>>
File: 4L_LZsBVoGY.jpg (147KB, 998x557px) Image search: [Google]
4L_LZsBVoGY.jpg
147KB, 998x557px
>>34199057
>why do gays always have died hair
Comeon anon-kun, I don't have died hair stop with the silly stereotypes. I have long, flowing hair and large stretched ears that I can fit a dick through and snake bites for better feeling blowjobs.

Some anons are sooooo insensitive
>>
File: 1481576384642.jpg (90KB, 616x616px) Image search: [Google]
1481576384642.jpg
90KB, 616x616px
>>34199057
really asking this? They have a mental disorder that typically pairs with Narcissism and bipolar

This creates an extreme attention seeker, anything to be different and try to be the most unique person in the room

They are a disgusting breed and should be killed. They should especially leave this board
>>
>>34201679
I honestly don't do it because I see other trans do it or any reason like that. I think I just have done it because I like red hair. I honestly think it has to do with anime/video games and liking characters that had red hair and the same thing with purple hair as childish as that sounds. That and the fact I never was able to do this kind of this before I came out.
>>
File: Pluged_60.jpg (141KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pluged_60.jpg
141KB, 1080x720px
>>34201988
red/pink hair a cute
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.