[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a first timer but give to me staright. How high will i get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170116_173152.jpg (836KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170116_173152.jpg
836KB, 2048x1152px
Im a first timer but give to me staright.
How high will i get from these?
Theyre all 25mg
>>
>>34199039
What are those?

Oreganos?
>>
Take all 5 at once and enjoy
>>
>>34199039
Is that allergy medication?
I have allergy pills that look like a literal carbon copy of what I'm seeing here, packaging included
>>
>>34199039
Get some real shit... Dream market invite:

http://lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=31617
>>
The fuck is that, benadryl?
>>
>>34199125
Yes originally 4 seconds fuuckindkanbsjal
>>
>>34199149
That shit is going to put you to sleep
>>
>>34199149
you can't get high off benadryl you fucking retard go hang yourself
>>
>>34199039
What the fuck? Taking 125mg of benadryl won't do shit except make you sleepy you fucking dumbass. You will only take 300mg and up because that's when actual hallucinogenic effects kick in, dumbass!
>>
>>34199188
Yes you can if you take 300-500mg.

You start getting really trippy at 750+

Its terrible for you though. Just go get some acid so you don't have to take a dangerous amount of chemicals to trip.
>>
>>34199039
5?! dont do it OP, i heard some kid died off of 5
>>
1. Buy some UNWASHED poppy seeds off amazon
2. Take 50-100g of seeds and put them in a bottle with a little bit of water
3. Shake for 5 mins
4. Strain the seeds out
5. Drink the water

Bam, you're high on opium (morphine)
>>
>>34199124
This is the smart route, OP. Register on Coinbase to get a Bitcoin account, transfer the Bitcoins to Electrum (it's a downloadable Bitcoin wallet), and then use it to buy stuff on the deep web because it's far safer than messing with over-the-counter bullshit.
>>
That many makes me super sleepy but too uncomfortable to sleep. DPH has no recreational value.

DXM is the true robot drug. Do that if you want to get high off crap from the nearest drugstore.
>>
lol op make sure it doesn't have acetaminophen
in it otherwise kiss your liver goodbye
>>
enjoy your spider hallucinations
>>
File: url.jpg (12KB, 232x216px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
12KB, 232x216px
>>34199039
I had to take a box and a half, and I'd recommend doing two. For comparison, I had to fill them into a cup and drink them like pebbles. Oh and I was hospitalized within 6 hours.

Totally worth the crushing feeling of sleep and minor high.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.