[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Martin Shkreli actually a good person? https://youtu.be/lH3Eq0H4UTc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1052.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1052.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Is Martin Shkreli actually a good person?

https://youtu.be/lH3Eq0H4UTc
>>
Yes, he rose the drug prices due to corporate politics.People can and have been jailed for not maximizing profits
>>
>>34198699
He's literally like every other businessman, he's just not that great at covering his ass and he doesn't seem to want to.

If you need a video of him explaining how business works before you can even begin to understand where he's coming from you probably weren't qualified to have an opinion on the situation to begin with.
>>
>>34198699
Yep. No one pays 750$ for that drug, 20$ max. And if you cant afford it you get it for free.
You can find these facts on the medicine's official page.
>>
fuck you OP. i forgot about this annoying piece of shit and you had to come bring him back
>>
https://youtu.be/HXVQOZDKlRE
Watch this ya fags
>>
>>34198964
>he gets triggered by the sight of people

wew poor baby your life must be rough
>>
>>34198848
Martin pls go.
>>
>>34199001
yea, and ur triggering me bro. fuck u faggot
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>34198699
>>34198741
>>34198848
I find it amazing that he doesn't defend himself more frequently and that so few people truly understand what happened.
>>34198890 Basically what this guy said

The only people that got fucked were the insurance companies, no one had to pay a higher price for the drug than they would have if it cost the original price.

Shkreli not only gave it away for free to those in dire need or who were uninsured, he poured 40% of profits back into R&D to improve the drug.

I fucking hate the media, they're scum for constantly turning people into "the most hated men in America".
Watch Stefan Molyneux's new video on Joseph McCarthy and you can see that they haven't changed at all in the past 70 fucking years.
>>
>>34199073
The media just rolls with the most outrageous spin of the story that they can manage. They forget that these are fuckin real people that they are covering and lying like cunts affects them.

But muh views and muh sheckles.
>>
>>34199150
I don't even support freedom of the press anymore. The internet has made them irrelevant.
>>
File: martin-shrkeli.jpg (50KB, 840x485px) Image search: [Google]
martin-shrkeli.jpg
50KB, 840x485px
>>34199073
people love drama and virtue signalling about "le bad corporate leaders" im not all all surprised at how biased the media coverage has been.

I like his style though he seems like he doesnt give a shit
>>
>>34199182
The internet screws the beliefs on all things current. YouTube will soon be everyone's credible news source
>>
>>34198699
I think anyone who is rich is a bastard tbqhwy.
>>
>>34198699
I don't even know who the fuck that is but fuck him too, FUCK HIM HARD
>>
>>34199688
He's a guy who resembles Martin in every way
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.