[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MANLET TORTURE THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: tall_men_in_black_large.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tall_men_in_black_large.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
ITT we tall folk tell stories of how easy it is for us to get women
>>
File: 1484592611648.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1484592611648.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>34198632
But is your dick big enough to match your size, lanklets?
>>
>this girl comes to my house and picks me up to go move some furniture, she's the older sister of someone i know
>ride around for a while move furniture head home
>"how tall are you exactly? 6???" she asks
>two
>point
>five
>i make sure to slowly build it up and enunciate my words clearly, to milk out every last drop of the glory that is 6'2 point 5
>"wow you're taller than my boyfriend"
>drops me off at my house
>I say "you can come in if you'd like"
>immediately unbuckles seatbelt and follows me inside even though there is no reason for her to and I have not flirted with her once
>she says it's to talk to my brothers
>let her come inside and walk away leaving her aimlessly talking to my brother
>walk back over to her
>pick up magazine
>forget that she is here to f*ck
>she has no choice but to stand there and continue to talk to my little brother
>eventually mercifully my mom gets home and I go to my room
>>
>>34198632
Being tall isn't really that much of an advantage. I'm 6'3 and I can honestly say height really doesn matter. Someone in the 5'4 range can still get the same kind of girls that I do. The key is confidence, being comfortable being yourself and being outgoing.

Of course all that doesn't matter if you don't put in the work. Most guys here probably really don't even try. I still have to talk to girls regularly if I want to get laid even just once a week
>>
File: msnlry.jpg (188KB, 716x606px) Image search: [Google]
msnlry.jpg
188KB, 716x606px
what's worse: manlets, or manlet apologists
>>
File: Laughing whores.jpg (102KB, 800x717px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing whores.jpg
102KB, 800x717px
>>34198667
It scales with height
>>
Guy I know is 5'8" with probably a <4" dick (he's said he's small but never given a size), and he gets way more pussy than me (6' Chad body/face, 7" cock). He literally had a 3some with some lesbians (??? don't ask me) that he met on Feeld. The difference is that he's funny as fuck and a fun guy to hang with, but I'm an autistic sperg.

You whiny manlets need to just accept that you're height isn't the only reason you're not getting laid.
>>
>>34199458
>lesbians

Well he basically just has a large clit at this point so it figures
>>
>>34198632
If you lanklets are so special, why do Manlets always dominate you as dictators and leaders?
Napoleon - 5'6
Joseph Stalin - 5'5
Winston Churchill -5'6
Adolf Hitler - 5'8
Heinrich Himmler - 5'9
Vladimir Putin - 5'7
Kim Jong Ill - 5'6
El Chapo - 5'6
Benito Mussolini 5'7
Vladimir Lenin 5'5
Explain this Lanklets.
>>
>>34199344
>Being tall isn't really that much of an advantage
Oh I am laffin'
>>
File: 1463975253839.png (37KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1463975253839.png
37KB, 1248x1504px
>always think I am 5'9
>im okay with this.jpg
>actually measure myself
>im actually 5'7.5
>>
>be 6 foot
>attempt to go to japan
>they have to postpone the flight to get enough male crew to be flight attendants because the Japanese female flight attendants couldn't stop orgasming

business class baby
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.