[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took benzos for the first time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

File: benzo-detox-300x225.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
benzo-detox-300x225.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>no more feeling of pressure in my head and chest
>no more hate towards everybody and myself
>no more voices
>no more feeling of a heavy burden upon me
>no more anxiety and restlessness

Guys, I'll have this every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
>>
Benzos are insidious. They work well at first but then they produce all these hideous side effects, and getting off them is extremely painful.
>>
I've been clean for a year and a half and my brain still hurts as a side effect of them

It's divine, heavenly when you're on them but, everything's about a thousand times worse than before when you have to go without

I'd say enjoy them but, be careful. You WILL turn into an addict if you're taking them as a coping mechanism for life instead of using them occasionally for panic attacks. Hell I'd say take them only on the weekends so you have something to look forward to at the end of the week and also decrease your physical and mental dependence to them
>>
>>34198207

This. I have like 3 years off my life I hardly even remember from being a benzo addict, still not even completely clean but damn near off them now. Benzos are no fucking joke, lets say you start taking 1mg a day that shit builds up so quick by the end of the week you gotta take 2mg to feel like 1mg. Then you start taking more than prescribed and you run out too quick, have to go cold turkey until you get the refill. Its hell.
>>
You don't want to get addicted to benzos.
>>
>>34198207
>Hell I'd say take them only on the weekends so you have something to look forward to at the end of the week and also decrease your physical and mental dependence to them
Sound advice. I used to take benzos every weekend and never had an issue
>>
>>34198071
>be alcoholic
>try benzo
>don't notice anything
>take a weeks worth at once
>fall asleep but not notice anything
Faggots.
>>
>>34198071
>>Guys, I'll have this every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
enjoy tolerance. Take them all the time and they quit working pretty fast. You'll save them for the worst-of-the-worst times if you know whats good for you.
>>
>>34198396
it's a drug for anxiety m8. It won't do much for you besides make you more tranquil and tired but for people with extreme anxiety it makes you feel natural and at peace with everything
>>
File: e4d.jpg (38KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
e4d.jpg
38KB, 538x538px
>>34198462
>there's no alcohol alternative
>have stomach problem, gives me IBS
>parents won't let me drink anyway
>>
use them only on special occasions OP. please. I know, fuck random people especially on this board trying to give "advice", but please, for your own good. benzos are dangerous and WILL fuck you up if not used in moderation, physically and mentally, to an extent you can't imagine yet at this point.
>>
>>34198538
Benzos aren't an alcohol replacement you dunce. You also get addicted very quickly, especially if you're taking higher than normal doses.
>>
I had to go through a medical detox to get off benzos. Took about twice as long as the heroin addicts.
>>
File: x1484559148729.jpg (213KB, 808x1199px) Image search: [Google]
x1484559148729.jpg
213KB, 808x1199px
I need some strong alternatives. I also take betablockers and they are mild compared.
Also I am addicted to a snri which has fried my head.
I need xanax alternatives... Plz halp.
>>
As someone with an opioid problem and still buys morphine. I had benzo withdrawals after using for a little under a year. Worse than any kind of opioid withdrawal. The irritability from minor shit was way worse, I would shake, I couldn't sleep for days at a time and it lasted for a hellish month.

Only use them weekly at most.
>>
>>34198658
I used to be addicted to xanax, does that mean I can handle heroin addiction?
>>
>>34198071
the withdrawl from a benzo addiction is probably one of the worst things you can possibly experience besides outright medieval torture

when you notice yourself upping the dose every week.... press F to pay respects
>>
>>34198658

I had to go 5 days cold turkey when I was on a 6mg 3 bar a day xanax habit, I honest to god wanted to die. I was begging for death. I did not sleep hardly at all for those 5 days and did not leave my room. That was my wake up call to taper off the shits.
>>
>>34198071
as someone who's been there

don't

turn around now

it feels great , when you feel that wave of no stress, all your worries melt away

but as soon as you're addicted

that withdrawal

is worse than death itself

don't
>>
>>34198207
>Hell I'd say take them only on the weekends so you have something to look forward to at the end of the week and also decrease your physical and mental dependence to them

fucking awful advice. You'll turn yourself into a weekend warrior then just like every other addict you'll be "just nightly", then full blown 24/7. Stop while you're ahead nigger
>>
>>34198071
benzos are on of those drugs where you can die from withdrawls

you will also get a tolerance very fast

keep it to once a week when you really need it
>>
>>34198538
smoke weed you idiot.
>>
It really sucks because as someone who gets severe anxiety, xanax was like a gift from god. Being barred out felt so fucking good, I could do everything socially I always wanted, time flew by, food tasted better, I was so relaxed. But it just isn't worth the side effects.
>>
>>34198071
>>34198644
>>34198779

If anything, here's an invite to Dream market:

>http://lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=31617
>>
>>34198115
But what if you're a big guy?
>>
File: matrix_all I see.png (145KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
matrix_all I see.png
145KB, 500x271px
>>34198794
>illegal
>makes me feel like my soul is being raped
>induces psychosis in me
>fuck up your lungs and teeth/gums
no
>>
I'm using 2,5 mg of Tavor (Ativan in the US) for sleeping since a month and some weeks i think.

Still now i can sleep very well, and before that everyday was a nightmare with my severe insomnia.

But this thread now scares me, i knew that they where addictive but.. wow

I'm hopeless now? What i can do?
>>
>>34198828
>Using an invite posted on a clearnet website
>>
>>34198828
>http://lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=31617
Thanks senpai, do you need bitcoins for that? I lost all my $10 worth of bitcoins taken from faucets
>>
Valium makes me too tired to take advantage of the good effects. Are other benzos the same?
>>
>>34198871

I dunno, I've been on benzos since I was around 19(am 32 now) and never had a problem with them. Though usually I just eat my script up in the first two weeks of the month and get my refill two weeks after I'm out. Perhaps since I never stuck to the scheduled dosage I didn't get addicted/hooked or whatever and never suffered withdrawals.

If this thread has made you afraid, try taking it every other day or maybe once every three/four days or on days you feel particularly shitty or feel like you can't sleep.
>>
>>34199014
Fuck off, faggot. Go back to /b/.
Stop trying to get him addicted.
>>
>>34198071
I dont smoke weed mever have but i though it did the same kind of thing in terms of removing anxiety of its low thc high cbd wouldnt that be safer?
>>
Xanax made me Into a degenerate, I sucked a dick, fucked up my culinary internship, lost friendships, and ruined my future. This all happened in the span of 3 months.
Enjoy anon
>>
>>34198688
opiates are a lot more of a mental game imo, even during mild withdrawals or no withdrawals you still get insatiable cravings that are impossible to control and that lasts essentially forever. Benzos have nowhere near the same euphoria
>>
>>34199223
So basically I'd like it so much that I'd OD.
>>
>>34198071
Enjoy your physically, mentally and financially crippling addiction, OP.
Seriously, getting for real DTs when your supply inevitably runs out is miserable and potentially fatal, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
>>
>>34198071
>Guys, I'll have this every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Benzos are great but save them for when you really need them. If you regularly take them 2 days in a row, you're probably heading for trouble.
>>
>>34198071
I took benzos one time and was hanging out with my friends and I started grabbing job applications

But no let's not give me that or shit that works. Here's anti depressants and pills with 800 side effects just don't get high or feel good
>>
I miss valium so much. So nice to get into bed and fall asleep in 20 minutes rather than tossing and turning for hours.
>>
>>34198937
this, they also slowed my thinking speed too much so even though I was no longer anxious, I still couldn't function.
>>
File: IMG_0368.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>tfw been addicted to ambien for 4 years.

Not a benzo but similar. Finally been reducing dosage though.
>>
OP STOP NOW
ITS NOT WORTH IT

I GOT ADDICTED TO XANAX FOR A YEAR I LOST MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY

ONLY NOW I'VE MANAGED TO MEND IT

THE TOLERANCE BUILDS TOO FAST, THE WITHDRAWALS ARE HELL, THIS IS FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE HEROIN AND BEEN FINE

PLEASE OP

MEDITATE

DONT FAP

EXERCISE
>>
>>34199573
I know that feel. I shoot up ambien myself. Shot 28 pills two days ago, now I'm craving it bad, I'm getting more tomorrow hopefully.

It feels so good when I depress the plunger, instant relaxation and anxiolysis.
>>
>>34199636
You're crazy man
>>
>>34199613
IF YOU WANT A GLIMPSE OF WHAT WITHDRAWALS ARE LIKE IMAGINE INTENSE ANXIETY, WORSE THAN HOW YOU WERE BEFORE TAKING BENZOS, THE INABILITY TO SLEEP FOR 3 WEEKS, I HAD TO TAKE UP HOBBIES LIKE CREATIVE WRITING AND STUFF ANYTHING THAT WOULD TAKE MY MIND OFF WANTING TO RELAPSE, SENSITIVITY TO LIGHT, THE LACK OF ENERGY YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO LIFT AN APPLE.

YOU
DO
NOT
WANT
THIS
>>
>>34199573
Ambien is pretty nuts though. I used to drink half a liter of vodka and take 10-20mg ambien every night. I never remembered any of my evenings for like 4 months straight.

Thankfully I got off the ambien and don't drink anymore after a suicidal gesture I made led to a psychiatric hospitalization.

Good luck reducing your dosage anon.
>>
File: 1480706762557.gif (2MB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1480706762557.gif
2MB, 250x140px
>>34199613
WA HA HA

1MG XANAX TID REPORTING IN YOU FAGGOT

YOU CAN GET FUCKED LOL

SMOKE WEED YOU RETARD LOOOOOL
>>
>>34199533
Exactly. We need to find a drug that gets rid of the anxiety but doesn't slow you down.

Or just balance out the benzos withbsome other drug that speeds up thinking (ritalin?)
>>
File: degenerate-hag.jpg (73KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate-hag.jpg
73KB, 600x511px
How many people are addicts?

Ive been through
>opiate addiction then withdrawl then clean
>GHB addiction then withdrawl then clean
>Been taking adderall everyday for the past 3 years.
>Currently addicted to this shit called phenibut, didnt respect it, went through crazy withdrawls on par with opiats. now going through a slow tapper..
>Still will do pretty much anyother drug when the opportunity comes up baring anything with a needle or crack
>Oh yea went through a pretty intense nitrous phase.

I havent had a day without some kind of drug for fucking years.. I'm talking caffine melatonin to sleep.. Just plain clean..

Who here can go through a day without anything?

Who hear a degenerate drug addict in denial?

>only thing good ive done is be fit.. Ive been in the gym about aslong as I have been taking drugs.. Probaly the only reason im not dead..

>I'm 31 now.

fuck
>>
File: IMG_3401.jpg (99KB, 640x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3401.jpg
99KB, 640x810px
Just smoke weed and excercise faggots. Do psychsedelics everyonce in a while. Feeling? Anxious? Go for a run. Smoke weed but discipline yourself.
>>
>>34199713
dont forget the primal fear.

that is the worst.
>>
File: eva reference.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
eva reference.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>34199713
it's pretty funny, you're literally bedridden for like ~2 weeks if you cold turkey detox benzos after prolonged use

I was doing like 300-500 pushups a day when on benzos and then a few days into a cold turkey detox I tried to exercise because I was feeling so awful, did 20 pushups and just collapsed and laid on the floor for 10 minutes because it hurt so bad

I was NEET when detoxing and literally cant fathom anyone with a job or productive life being able to function at all through a cold turkey detox
>>
>>34199790
memes, memes, memes.

>smoke weed
makes me *more* anxious. fucking panic attacks.
>exercise
did so three times a week for six months. Didn't do a goddamned thing.
>>
My mommy got me benzos so i could go to the clinic to get treatment for my anxiety.

I took 1.25mg and i literally felt no more anxiety feelings, but the thoughts that caused the feelings were still there.

That let me realise that my anxiety is deeply bound to my thinking.

I suddenly wondered, why don't i feel angsty about that? That's weird.

It's literally always your thoughts that fuck you up, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>34199806
>Try cold turkey withdrawal because I had 'only' taken 1-3mg of Xanax over 2 weeks
>Kept going between getting to hot and getting too cold
>Every sound was overwhelming and gave me sensory overload
>The wind outside made me want to throw up because of the noise
>Derealization
>Dissociation
>Cramps all over
>Muscles tense all over
>No appetite, went without eating for over 24 hours at some points
>>
File: brbon_wil3.jpg (101KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
brbon_wil3.jpg
101KB, 540x720px
>>34199781
Alcoholic reporting in, but never done any other drugs because they require knowing people irl to obtain, or some illegal darknet shit that I can't be bothered to learn how to use.

Atm I just take 25mg diphenhydramine (the chemical that's in benadryl), 5mg melatonin, and 100mg lamotrigine (lamictal) about an hour before I sleep. I also drink a lot of coffee during the day.

>>34199801
The FEAR is hell, it consumes you.
>>
>>34199879
and 2 weeks is literally no time at all on benzos

I used to get a jolly off taking them, looking at the clock, and then looking at the clock 1 minute later and 30 minutes had passed

Those things are seriously like a fast forward button for your brain
>>
File: shadilay2.jpg (199KB, 1928x1785px) Image search: [Google]
shadilay2.jpg
199KB, 1928x1785px
>>34199758
WHY ARE YOU BOASTING TO ME ABOUT YOUR DRUG DEPENDENCY, SOMEONE'S INSECURE LOL.
>>
>>34199830
Try smoking Indica strains. Those always are better for anxiety, also make sure you're not smoking too much and getting uncomfortably high. There's a sweet spot and you have to find it. And for exercise, try getting a personal trainner or some kickboxing class. Do it with other people. No one will judge you.
>>
>>34198207
>my brain still hurts as a side effect of them

how is this a bad side efect? I'm on gabapentin, and the head throbbing feeling is divine.

I mean, it hurts, but it hurts so much that you can't think about anxiety anymore.
>>
>>34200268
a.) considering that I was always smoking less than those around me I don't think it was the strain, I think it was my reaction to it. I take as further evidence of this my stoner friend's assertion that weed doesn't so much make you mellow as it intensifies what you naturally feel. I don't know how true that is but considering that I naturally feel nervous it fits.
b.) you seem to be assuming that exercise is good stress relief and that someones problem with it must be a fear of judgement. Exercise was not good stress relief for me. It didn't affect any of the things I was stressed about, like having to go to work or school the next day. It was just one more unpleasant task to perform. It wasn't unpleasant because I feared judgement of others, it was unpleasant inherently. I don't like feeling sore and out of breath and exhausted.
>>
>>34200326
it's hard as fuck to concentrate on anything when your head is always hurting
>>
Dude I got addicted to benzos because of this once. They can ruin your life. Do not self-medicate with them.
>>
>2017
>doing Benzos

Benzo withdrawls are hell.
>>
Can someone sell me xanax
i live in ft lauderdale
>>
>>34199781
what sort of phenibut doses were you taking?
>>
>>34198396
kinda same here. I've never just liked them by themselves but I love booze for basically the same reasons people claim to love benzos. anytime I take benzos I just feel like drinking which makes me black out and be a terrible person
>>
it's rare to see a drug thread take off like this on r9k. I guess if I see a random bartard on the street , there is a pretty good chance that he browses this board
>>
>>34198835
Congratulations, you got prescribed valiant. What's the next step in your master plan?
>>
>>34200996
because DUDE WEED SHROOMS are normie drugs. They don't feel anything on benzos because they live their live essentially on benzos 24/7
>>
>>34199771
Propanolol
>>
>>34200845
2-3 grams a day for like 3 weeks
>>
>>34198115
This.

I used benzos for at least 4 years everyday. You start to lose focus of the negative effects--the brain fog, the apathy, etc. Sure, you don't have panic attacks, but the looming withdrawal syndrome makes it absolutely not worth taking them for more than a couple weeks. Trust me, I still suffer from withdrawals from that shit, eye twitches, memory issues, protracted depression. Just don't, if you value whatever mental wellbeing you have now, because it will get a lot worse after benzos stop working and you get off them.
>>
>>34198658
Went away for a bit to do some work. Honestly surprised the thread is still up.

Wanted to mention that by weekly I meant you should try to do only a little if you do any. I still feel like my tolerance to benzos is really high and you want to do the best you can to curb it.

Ironically I think one of the better drugs people mention on r9k is adderall unlike benzos I've found that adderall tolerance builds very quickly and also goes away quickly. If you can use some for 2-3 days and then abstain for a week and a half you're golden.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.