[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being a failure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: we just dont know bird.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
we just dont know bird.gif
999KB, 250x251px
How do you deal with being a massive failure and a fuck up? It feels just awful failing everything you try to do. Normies need not apply.
>>
Define "failure".
>>
find ways to distract self from the reality of my failed existence. video games, talking to people on interpals, drinking lots of booze, w/e
>>
>>34197644
>How do you deal with being a massive failure and a fuck up?
Drugs and never leaving the house. Sleeping between 6am-2pm

>inb4 "how do you get drugs if you never leave the house"
Figure it out, geniuses.
>>
>>34197682
>fucking up everything you do
>finding new and unlikely ways to fuck up
>not succeeding in any of the things you try
Something along those lines.
>>
I haven't cared about myself for years now. Nothing means anything to me. I have no desire to do or be anything. Sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder who I am. I've lost my self identity. I wish I could change because the way I'm living isn't sustainable. I'll need a job eventually and unless I get my shit together I'll be working in a call centre somewhere most likely.

I would kill myself but I don't want to hurt my family and I guess I still hold a sliver of hope that things will get better and I'll feel normal again. Don't know how most people find the motivation day in day out to be passionate about things. All seems so meaningless to me.
>>
>>34198300
>I still hold a sliver of hope that things will get better
I think this is what really hurts, if there would be no hope at all you would stop hoping.
>>
Come to r9k to relate with other failures... Oh wait, the board is overrun by normancunts. Especially today.
>>
>>34197644
i'm going to die soon so its just the waiting game now read books, watch film, etc
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.