[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's something safe to eat that looks like semen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: winky face.jpg (357KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
winky face.jpg
357KB, 600x900px
I plan on pranking my friend into thinking that I gave her boyfriend a blowjob. Here's the plan:

>friend's boyfriend and I will be in her bed
>he will be laying on his back
>I will be wearing some pajams and he will be wearing nothing but boxer shorts
>I will be under his sheets making it look like I'm performing felatio on him
>friend walks into room and sees us
>I immediately get up and pretend I'm shocked to see that she's home early
>before I can explain myself I spit out fake cum into my hand and wipe it on some tissues
>this is to make the prank seem more convincing

What kind of white substance can I use that I can put in my mouth that looks like cum, but isn't cum?
>>
Icing sugar mixed with water maybe, idk.
>>
This sounds like a mean prank but cornstarch and water
>>
>tfw actually blowing him would not make any difference at this point
tell me, is this person really your friend?
how did the idea arise?
why is her bf on board with it?!
>>
>>34197245
Just suck his cock if you're planning all of this you're already gay. Try milk I guess since that's safe to put in your mouth. I had this mouthwash once for whitening teeth that I swear was just like cum maybe look that up and try it.
>>
>>34197245
sugar glaze?
>>
>>34197304
>>tfw actually blowing him would not make any difference at this point
>tell me, is this person really your friend?
>how did the idea arise?
>why is her bf on board with it?!
What this kid said. Are you sure you aren't just living out a gay fantasy?
>>
>>34197245
That's pretty gay, my dude
You should probably just fuck him and get it over with
>>
>>34197304
>>34197331

The difference is that it's just a prank and you can prove that it wasn't a real blowjob by pulling out a camera or a bottle of fake semen. Then everyone has a good laugh.
>>
>>34197576
Nah you guys are definately fags. Atleast you, cause you seem so stoked about it.

Just suck his dick and at the end you say "it was a prank bro!" So its not gay and you're oficially not faggots.
>>
>>34197785
hahaha basically this is really gay OP and the fact you're so serious about this that you're asking for help online is super gay
>>
mix bleach and amonia.
>>
>>34197846
Its ok man, it almost seems easier being gay than straight nowadays.

Suck his dick and tell him you'll be there for him when that humorless hag dumps him.

Relax, no need to get all angry about it.
>>
>>34197245
bleach

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Just spit out real cum
>>
>>34197245
Just suck his dong and then kiss him on the lips
fag
>>
bleach smells like jizz

for the substance, i used to buy some cheapo pasta at dollar tree that, when the water it was cooked in, after straining the pasta, was left out overnight, was very similar to jizz.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>34198112
Here is a picture of the substance. I used to eat it. It tasted good
>>
File: 1480561279842.jpg (71KB, 306x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480561279842.jpg
71KB, 306x600px
>what's something safe to eat that looks like semen?

semen

just suck his dick, you know you want to. And eating semen is pretty safe anyway, unless you have gingivitis or something.
>>
>>34197245
Milk, egg nog......um....Calapis, yogurt,...
>>
>>34198209
Truly the board of betas.

Dogs eat from the same bowls, only better food.
>>
>>34198209
the pasta brand was columbiana. The way i cooked it was i covered it with water then put a lid on the pot and cooked it on low heat for 30 minutes. I explain this because fast boiling might not give you the same result, i don't know because i always slow cook. Other pasta brands never produced this substance in my experience. I recommend making several batches and keeping all of the leftover water.
>>
Whats the point of doing this? Its a shit """prank""".
>>
>>34198363
>>34198209

Thank you. This is great fake cum. It even taste okay!
>>
>>34198402
Its not a prank OP is gay and wants to see how people would react if they found out without actually coming out.
>>
>>34198402

The point of the prank is to get a reaction out of friend and get a good laugh out of it.

>>34198424

I'm a woman. The prank wouldn't work if I was a guy because friend would immediately think it's fake even if I had real cum in my mouth.
>>
>>34197245
>people consider fake adultery a prank

u might as well use real cum at this point anon
>>
>>34198458
This is even worse of an idea then. You're going to make her feel horrible. What if she flips out?
>>
>>34198465

fake cheating is a prank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6YIZiO5bcY#t=4m0s
>>
>>34198536
what the fucking fuck

this isn't a prank, this is how to throw away trust in a relationship without getting any satisfaction out of it
>>
>>34198519

Her boyfriend is like 6'1" and somewhat muscular. The friend is 5'10" and 130 pounds. I'm short, but I'm confident I can safely hold her down in case she comes at me. If things gets too heated her boyfriend can easily stop her.
>>
>>34197245
kfc sweetcorn cream packet

you can thank me later
>>
>>34198458
Seriously this could ruin his relationship. If you were a guy it was just gay but holy shit this could end bad hopefully shes a super nice person.
>>
>>34198458
This is a horrible idea. Please for the sake of your friendship and for your friends relationship don't do it. It will end up horrible. The only reason the dude might think its a good idea is he thinks there might be a three way involved at the end.
>>
>>34198363
*columbia

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34198577
Ok but if you even think this could happen why would you do it? Look sorry I was calling you gay because it was just gay if you were a guy but this is just a bad idea now.
>>
>>34198458
Don't do it, that's dumb and ridiculous.
>>
for real, mix icing sugar with water.
>>
>>34197245

pillsbarry toaster strudel pastry icing looks pretty close op. Plus side is it tastes good too.
>>
File: bery.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
bery.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
>>34197245
OP, I know this is b8 but this is a really really really dumb idea.

This female is not gonna be laughing at the end of this. She will get extremely distressed and unhappy when she first sees you 2 and believes her bf is cheating. Then she will flip out and start crying ect. Even if you are able to convince to her it was a prank, she will not be laughing. She will be disgusted that you guys thought it would be funny to treat her this way. She will later probably break up with her bf due to lack of trust.

There is literally no happy ending for the girl unless she was in on the prank. The only way I could see this prank as a good idea is if you are looking to hurt his gf, and even then, I think it would be more effective if you blew him for realzies then.
>>
>>34198458
Why would her boyfriend agree to this?
>>
>>34198767
this! it actually looks JUST like cum.
>>
>>34198767

Pillsbury, sorry I actually have a friend with that last name and my phone auto corrects.
>>
>>34197245
this is the worst idea i've heard in a long time.

good luck ruining either your relationship with him or his and hers.
>>
>>34198783
>break up
At this point, and assuming this isn't bait (lol), I think it's pretty clear this is OP's goal. Probably has a crush on the bf, but he doesn't want to break up with the girl, so they have to figure out a way to make the girl hate her boyfriend without actually cheating on her because he's doesn't want to look like a shitbag (Even though he is. OP too.)

Basically OP is a bitch roastie and I'd love to doxx her.
>>
>>34198856
do it anon
this is such a silly way to break up
>>
just fucking suck his dick

no games, no pranks, just do it
>>
Yeah seriously, what everyone else is saying. What the fuck kind of friend are you that you think this would be funny in any kind of way? I mean I get that you haven't indicated trying to make the friend laugh at any point in this thread but this is such cruelty just to make yourself laugh....might as well just take a shot to the mouth like others have said. You'll either make her furious, or incredibly hurt, or both. Just, shame on you
>>
cheating pranks are hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fmlHu_C3bI
>>
>>34197245
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CGWrV3oQ0&feature=youtu.be&t=2m39s

desu I would probably kill you if you guys "pranked" me like this
>>
>>34199197
Good taste dude. It's mainstream as fuck and what you'd expect from an half white but I love anything Eminem.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.